Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:31 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

A small shout and growl of pain fluttered in the air, but it was lost to the winds as the game zoomed on without him. He could see the blue sky above him, spiraling and twirling as he fell farther and farther to the evergreen field of caustic blades of grass—each and every one of them slicing up to the air ready to catch him. When he fell, he screamed. He twisted his arm back and heard the bone crack, his hand popped and the flesh was torn, ripped apart as the blood oozed. He could almost see the bone there before he was utterly guided off of the field and whisked away to the Hospital Wing, shouting curses and spitting fire from his lips as the pain enraged him.
╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 14
Sliver Team
L1 L2 L3
Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing , Deft Dodger
3 and below lose a life,
16 and above to defend

AC: 19
+7 to bludger hits (-3)
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:14 pm
Slytherin Quidditch Team

Team Captain ~ Jasmine Acacia

Team Vice-Captain ~ Amanda Davis

Keeper ~ Jasmine Acacia

Chasers ~ Amanda Davis, Daniel Kiremono, Edajin Tarot

Seeker ~ Annabelle Emery Rich

Beaters ~ Dominic Montague, Darius Silver

Reserve ~ Jaslyn Ross (Seeker), Virgil Ross (Keeper), Eretria Whitethorne (Chaser)  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:05 am
User Image

Amanda stood on the pitch, a barrel of quidditch supplies sitting next to her as she waited for the rest of the Quidditch hopefuls to arrive. This was her first year as captain, so it was also her first year of starting Quidditch tryouts. Not only was she expecting last year's quidditch players to show up, but she was also expecting new ones. Especially first years. It was a good thing that they tried out because a lot of the time, they did make and help the team. The blonde began to do some stretches while she waited for someone to show up. She remembered how previous tryouts went, and she decided she would try to do them the same way. First, several laps around the field, then break everyone off into two teams and run a game.

Armour Class: +17
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +7) (shooting quaffle +7)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: + than keeper
Steal: + than AC

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:12 am
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Second Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Edajn grasped his new broom tightly to his shoulder as he made his way out onto the field, noticing Amanda and giving her a nod. ".. You're the Captain this year," he observed, slowly lowering his broom. "Good luck with that." And he actually meant it. Dropping down his body slightly, he limbered up a bit for the practice to begin.

With: Amanda Davis

OOC:
AC: +13
Modifiers: +3 Spot Snitch, +3 Catch Snitch
Skills: Natural Flier, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Total Roll:

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:17 am
I settled down a twisted up frown
Disguised as a
smile, well

You would have never known
I had it all
But, not what I wanted
'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Two shrouded figures appeared at the mouth of the pit entrance to the quidditch field, their shadowed silhouettes approached slowly, but their voices fired off, one after the other, berating and accusing. The closer one looked; they’d notice the build of a man beside a woman who was scarcely a few inches taller than he was. And their words turned sharp, flying across the sky as sure as lighting.

”Dominic, no!”

”You can’t stop me anymore, mother, bloody hell, I’m not six anymore!”

”So help me, Dominic, I—“

”What? What in the world could you possibly do to change it?! The Deputy Headmaster and the Headmistress are Slytherins, mum, you really think they’re gonna let you kick me off the team?! We’ve won two years in a row, I can’t stop now!” Incredulous, it was clear just who the hell was causing such a scene at the edge of the playing field. ”Seriously, mum, the hell do you think you’re going to do?”

”….Fine, play, and I hope you enjoy it.” She said simply, too easily, with a breath of freezing air to match her cold dark eyes. ”Because next year, you’ll be in Durmstrang.” It was so simple, so final—she left no room for argument. But she stood there and watched him, let the idea muse through his mind as she smiled, kissed him gently atop the head and sauntered back towards her office in the Hospital Wing.

Stiffly, he blinked, glanced back at the two members probably trying not to stare at him. He wondered how much they’d heard. He shuffled quietly over and nodded.
”Hey.”
╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 146lbs ☣ Age: 15
Quidditch Field

╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

You can't tell me to feel
The truth never set me free
So, I did it myself

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩ 
                                                            Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩ 
                                                            Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩ 

Jaslyn had been wandering onto the pitch when she'd heard the confrontation between two people and frozen. She stared quietly at the mother and son. It reminded her so much of her own family. Always fighting, never just letting things rest. Why couldn't anyone just let things be how they were supposed to be. She frowned slightly and followed Dominic as he meandered forward, leaving his mother's threat behind him. She chewed on her lip as she dropped her broom at her feet once she reached Amanda.

She wondered if the rest of her team would even recognize her. She looked so different now. A small hand reached up to toy with a long lock of white hair. She hadn't apologized to Virgil yet. She hadn't found the chance, and honestly she was still a bit angry. He was supposed to protect her and he hurt her.... but she hated life without him. She just wanted her brother back. She sniffled slightly, and realizing she might actually start crying, she quickly pushed all of her thoughts on that subject away. Head in the game for try outs yeah?

"Hey...." Was all she managed to muster to the rest of her team. 

Position: Seeker
                                                            AC: 16
                                                            Modifiers: (+6 for Spotting) (+6 for Catching)
                                                            Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            -/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩ 
                                                            Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩ 
                                                            I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Pureblood Fourth Year Single Slytherin

I'll dedicate it to the fact that it's so hard for you to dream
                                                          A million heartbeats all around you make it hard to sleep

Love love, kiss kiss... blah blah blah....

Virgil came to the pitch, part of him would have rather skipped this year of quidditch but it would be best to seem like nothing was wrong. He looked at the few people that ware there. His eyes stopped on Jaslyn, Her words came back to him like he went back to that moment when she told him she hated him and wished he never existed. His hate and love for her felt like a storm building inside him. He took his eyes off her he can't stand it. He walked pasted her pretending she does not exist. Even if he hurt her he loved her and when he tried to beg for forgiveness she stabbed him. and twisted the knife in what was left of his already damaged heart.

He saw Dominic there was another one he hated for dating the woman he had loved. He saw the woman he was having a fight with, now that was interesting maybe that was something worth looking into. He also wondered if the rumors about the boy started to spread. He looked around the other members of his team, there was nothing really worth noting. He sat down looking rather bored as he waited for the rest of his team.

....You're making me sick.

Well do you find you like to fall in love with people that you're never gonna meet?
                                                          It's easier than breaking up and crying in the street

Position: Keeper
                                                          AC: 14
                                                          Modifiers: +8 to blocking the shot and +6 to catch the snitch and +6 to spot the snitch.
                                                          Special Skills: Great Catch, Hold the Line and Sharp Eyes
                                                          Lives: [] [] []

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:51 pm
User Image

User Image

Penny walked out on the schools field for the first time in 3 years. The last time she was her she was the teams Seeker while Rich was out of play for a bit. It was wonderful and she loved it so. Sadly her sister made her stop to focus on her studies and it broke her heart to leave. It took her this long to put her foot down and tell them to deal with it. Walking up to the others of her house she smiled politely and had her try out form ready to go. She was sad that she didn't make it back to see Bell as the team captain, Penny had been quite fond of her and she was a great role model for the girls in her house. Penny turned her thoughts back to the game and waited for more people to arrive and instructions to be given.

User Image
User Image

Position: Seeker
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 for spotting, +3 for catching, +2 to dodge bludger
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger

Username: VixenViVi
Character's Name: Penny DeWitt
House: Slytherin
Year: 5th
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Seeker (back up)
Second Choice Position: Chaser  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:19 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Second Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Edajn had expected to see some new people, but not new older people. He expected first years. What he saw was a blonde girl who was older than he was, who wasn't around last year. Had she ever played Quidditch before? What made her decide to try out now? His brow furrowed slightly, but he didn't speak. He did notice Jaslyn's change in appearance, thought he didn't bother to point it out. He was sure everyone was already thinking about it. His stretches finished, he brought his Cleansweep 11 back over his shoulder, his eyes wandering to the end of the pitch to watch for any more new arrivals. He wondered what sort of competition there would be this year. After his last year as a Chaser, he was eager to play.

With: Slytherin Team Hopefuls

OOC:
AC: +13
Modifiers: +3 Spot Snitch, +3 Catch Snitch
Skills: Natural Flier, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Total Roll:

Username: x-Phoenix Phyre-x
Character's Name: Edajin Tarot
Year: 2nd
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flier
First Choice Position: Seeker
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
User Image
So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image

Eretria stepped onto the pitch, her broom slung over one shoulder and her hair done up into a braid. She hadn't tried out last year due to issues with OWLs, and she was ready to make up for that. Blinking, she regarded her potential rivals for her position and determined she was getting it back. She wasn't going to let someone take it away this year, not when she had worked to get as far as she had. "Amanda, congratulations on getting captain. I hope you do well." It was an honest response to her friend. She was glad that Amanda got recognition for her efforts on the team. She'd been there longer than anyone, even her.

Username: Diamond Wales
Character's Name: Eretria Whitethorne
Year: Sixth
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: None

----------------------------------
State: Calm, focused
OOC: ...

Fenris

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:13 pm
And we both go down together...we'd stay there forever...just try to get up
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

UnsortedPurebloodEleven

I always sing you sad songs...and you can sing along...and you can see your melody is calling out your wrongs.

Sergio didn't know why he was doing this. He had told his father that he wouldn't during his first year. But that didn't matter. His reasoning for doing it was that his father wasn't here. It was worth a shot. He just about knew he would never make the team his first year. He would never. Maybe he can get on the practice pitch a little bit though. That truly was his expectations, because despite how much confidence he had, he knew his boundaries to some degree and this was one. But he took a paper from the captain, a blonde haired girl who seemed to know what she was doing.

I never told you everything. Your losing hope and fading dreams and every single memory along the way

And I'm sorry, this wasn't easy...I ask you believe me...and never let go

Username: Silver Eagle III
Character's Name: Sergio Mourinho Di Maria
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
First Choice Position: Beater I guess
Second Choice Position: Keeper I suppose  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:56 am
User Image

Amanda cocked an eyebrow at Edajin. "Indeed I am," she said simply, letting the information sink into his head. She was the captain this year, and she would also be the captain next year. You don't think I have what it takes? she wondered, piercing the boy with a blank stare as if she was only waiting for him to say something else. A smirk crept onto her lips when Edajin wished her luck. "Thanks," she said simply. The blonde was interrupted by a shouting come from the other side of the pitch near the castle. Amanda turned her head to see a woman, presumably Dominic's mother, arguing with him. Although she heard both of the Montague's voices, she could only make out what the woman was saying while she shouted. Amanda quickly turned her head back to look at Edajin though she watched what was going on with the corner of her eye. When Dom finally made his way over to them, Amanda nodded her head with a small smile. "Hey," she said. Her eyes then locked on Jaslyn who had followed behind, so she greeted her with a nod and a "hey" as well although she hadn't quite recognized the girl. Not off the bat anyway, but when she also greeted the potential quidditch players, her voice was too familiar not to realize who it was. As more students arrived, Amanda was about to instruct them until Eretria showed up. A smile perked the captain's features as her friend congratulated her. "Thanks! And best of luck with tryouts," she said sincerely. Amanda did hope her friend would become a chaser this year though there was quite some stiff competition for the remaining two spots. After a quick moment, Amanda already noticed that several students were filling out the form. "Alright, listen up everyone! To those who have yet to fill out this form," she started, waving the pieces of parchment around in her hand, "Get to it and put in in a pile on the box with all the balls! Once you're done, run five laps around the field!" With that, Amanda took off to run her own five laps. Hell, if any of the students thought it was unfair to run five laps before tryouts, she could have made them run ten. Ronyo used to make them run ten laps, and maybe that was how the Slytherin team became exceptionally good. They've won the cup for the past several years.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b]
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch Playing:[/b]
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b]
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

Username: kiska166
Character's Name: Amanda Davis
Year: 6th
Years of Previous Quidditch Playing: 5
Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm

Armour Class: +17
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +7) (shooting quaffle +7)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
Total Roll:
Score: + than keeper
Steal: + than AC

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:34 am
I settled down a twisted up frown
Disguised as a
smile, well

You would have never known
I had it all
But, not what I wanted
'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He’d barely noticed the other players, but, he had taken a slight notice of the captain who’d nodded towards him. Deep blue eyes swam under the sun as he surveyed the others; no one seemed ready for this, not really. His mind was still fragile from all that’d happened over the summer, particularly during the carnival. He’d held himself together long enough, but once it was all over, he couldn’t anymore. He’d been sick for the last few weeks that led up to the new school year. Who would want to eat, after seeing what he saw.

He noticed a few unfamiliar faces, particularly, the one with white hair and the boy he could only assume was a first year. Idle eyes scanned Virgil, the basta— but his thoughts were interrupted by the captain. He barely shot his enemy little more than a snide glare before he sauntered forward, filled out a form with sloppy cursive and handed it over. He was to run now, he knew, but he lingered for a moment in thought before following the rest of them out onto the field to run laps. At least, he sighed, it wasn’t Ronyo’s drills.

Username: Essy ze Ninja
Character's Name: Dominic Montague
Year: Fifth
Years of Previous Quidditch Playing: Four
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Keeper

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 146lbs ☣ Age: 15
Quidditch Field

╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

You can't tell me to feel
The truth never set me free
So, I did it myself

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:02 am
User Image
So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image

The girl nodded as she stretched. Despite what some on the team seemed to think, Amanda had her heart and soul in this team, and she could think of no one better. When she had finished stretching, she started on the five laps around the pitch. Seriously, Ronyo used to have these all the time, and it seemed to continue in his absence. Not that she was complaining. If anything, she got a good workout doing these. Others, well they'd be less fortunate now, hmm?

AC = 17
Modifiers: +7 to all
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
{Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}

State: Calm, focused
OOC: ...

Fenris

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Third Year~Half-Blood

Daniel came down to the field just in time to hear the instructions. Sighing, he grabbed a slip, filled it out, and started his laps.

Username: Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Character's Name: Daniel Kiremono
Year: 3
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch Playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Second Choice Position: Beater

Slytherin Chaser
[Life 1] [Life 2] [Life 3]
AC: 14
Posts to Goal: NA/3
Special Skills: Natural Flyer (AC+2), Swift Swipe(Stealing+2), Good Arm(Scoring+2), 2 years experience (AC+1, Rolls+1), Advanced Flying (+1)
Total Modifiers: +4 to steal, +4 to score
This roll after modifiers= N/A

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games