Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:49 am
User Image

User Image

Jason blinked a bit, looking to the small girl. "Why sweetie," he asked picking her up and holding her in his arms. "Is there something you want to go see," he asked looking to her.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:58 pm
User Image "For a daemon daddy..." Lucy spoke as Jason piked her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck holding on.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image

User Image

"How do you know there will be a daemon there sweetie," he asked looking to her. He now began to wonder how powerful their daughter really was.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:35 am
User Image "I just do daddy..." Lucy said with a huff of frustration. She didn't know how to explain it but she knew she was right.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:13 am
User Image

User Image

Listening to her, he seemed to think a bit before slowly nodding. "Alright...how about you and Papa come with us then," he asked before he looked to the doctor. "And how much do I owe you for your help sir."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:25 pm
User Image Lucy nodded smiling when her father said that she could go along with her papa. For that she was quite pleased. "You would take us with you?" Oriax questioned surprised and happy.

"Its a gold coin, I only charge what I need to make a living. Otherwise I really just like helping." the doctor answered.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Nodding, he took out two coins and handed it to him. "I have a question...when our next baby is due, can we come to you," he asked with a soft smile.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:05 pm
User Image "Thank you, you are perfectly welcome to come find me when it is time to have the child." the doctor said taking the coins.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:04 am
User Image

User Image

"Then we will...and thank you again," he said smiling before looking to Oriax. "Do you think if you and Lucy rest in the back of the carriage that you will be able to leave now," he asked. He just wanted to find the other daemon as fast as possible so they could all return home.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:17 am
User Image "Not a problem." the doctor said and left without much more of a word.

"I can handle that." Oriax said moving to sit up. "we can leave now."

"Papa will be okay, he can sleep. I'll make sure father." Lucy spoke.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:34 am
User Image

User Image

Nodding softly, he stood up and helped Oriax before looking to the other. "We can leave now...it will take about an hour or two to get to the town but we will get there."

Looking to them, he seemed to give a small nod before walking over to the door. "I will wait for you downstairs then."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:57 am
User Image Oriax was grateful for the help up, he still felt weak although he felt better. "Everything should be okay now right?" Oriax questioned looking to Jason after his previous master left the room.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:35 am
User Image

User Image

Hearing his question, his eyes teared up some but he nodded. "Yes...everything will be perfect now...no one can take you from me," he said happily. He carefully hugged him before knelling down to kiss his stomach. "And you our little one...me and your Papa and big sister can't wait for you to be here with us."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:46 am
User Image Oriax grew confused when the other teared up. When Jason agreed with him however he sighed in relief. Oriax returned the hug and grinned as the other spoke to the little one within him.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:52 am
User Image

User Image

He kissed his stomach once more before he looked over to Lucy. "You want to stay around my neck or your Papa's until we get to the carriage," he asked looking to her. He still wanted to protect her, besides it would look a little odd for two men to exit the room with a little girl.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff