Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t that B u r n s In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Jounin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu:Musician | Yukigakure | Adviser

"Yes. I'm a firm believer in getting to know the world outside the village from an early age." Riku replied. And she did believe in it. Though she had never been out of the village, her mother's stories of other villages had fascinated her since she was little. Even after her death she'd dreamed of other places "I won't be taking them out until I'm sure they can survive in an emergency but I would like to be able to take them."

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko bowed to him once more"Of coarse my lord" He stood and glanced over his shoulder as the door behind him closed. Was that women the adviser he spoke of? If so then this should go quick, if he missed the delivery he would kill himself. He turned back to the Kage with a smile on his face, albeit a light one" Would you prefer me wait here and answer any questions, or rather have a private council?"

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

The real Tsukuyomi shrugged. "I don't think it matters all that much. I'll be back in a few minutes, so it would probably be easier for you to just wait here." With that, he got up and walked to the room where his clone was.

"So, what's up?" He turned to the clone and dismissed it, allowing him to receive their conversation information. "Ah. Sure, Riku. Do you know where you want to go?"Also..." He paused for a second. "Never mind. I'll talk to you about it in a little bit."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku sighed. Here was the part she hadn't figured out yet "Depending on how well they do with the training and spar, I'm thinking either the closest village, Cloud, or the friendliest which is...well, I'm not sure which is the friendliest with us right now." she leaned back against the wall, her hands going to her knees briefly as she though "If they completely fail at the spar, we'll only be going out into the country." Riku rubbed under her eyes before continuing "Also...I found Matsu. I'm not sure if you still wanted to talk to him or not." she wasn't sure what he had wanted Matsu for but felt she should let him know she'd found him.

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Hm...well I actually wanted to talk to you about a village." Tsukuyomi thought for a while, trying to figure out how to word what he was about to say. "You know that ninja from Konoha that came into my office? Well...apparently, the Hokage wants a treaty with us. What do you think about that?" He really wanted another opinion, as the treaty could change the entire village.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:31 am
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku listened carefully and took a deep breath, letting it out through her nose as she thought "Well...Konoha is a strong village with many powerful shinobi...but that in itself doesn't make it a good choice for allies. They're quite a distance from us so if we needed aid, it would be long in coming." Thinking practically, Riku also offered some more bonuses to an alliance "Despite that...being able to claim them as an ally would give other enemies less desire to attack us. We're a small village so allying ourselves to the largest is a smart move. I would just worry about what they would require of us." She pushed off from her position on the wall and let out a sigh "My advice is to NOT accept a VERBAL alliance or treaty. I suggest meeting face to face with the Hokage to work out a written agreement stating what we and they can and can not request. If it is in writing, we can reflect back on it to maintain an easy alliance."

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Hm..." Tsukuyomi was deep in thought, taking in everything his adviser was telling him. "You know what? I have an idea." He said a minute or two later. "You want to get out of the village, right? Then go with your squad to Konoha and work something out. Does that sound good?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku didn't seem to expect that response but it would serve both her purpose and the Kage's needs sooo...."Of course. That will allow my genin to gain some experience in the politics of our villages." she said, smiling. It was a wonderful idea actually and would give her the extra practice in helping the Kage as an adviser.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Okay then. I'll go tell the ninja from Konoha." Tsukuyomi turned around and went back to his office. "Reiko, was it? I'm going to send one of my advisers to your village to work out a treaty with the Hokage. I would go myself, but I'm needed here." While saying this, he walked over to his chair. "Is that alright with you?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko sat their contently while the Kage left for council with his adviser. It seemed that the women was indeed that person just as he expected. He watched the snow fall outside and was so entranced by it that he was startled when the Kage came back in. He listened to what the man had to say and nodded. It appeared he would be getting more baggage"I have no objections. I will return and inform the Hokage. You're people will be free to pass through the gates unburdened" Reiko made a formal bow to the kage before rising once more"Good day my lord and thank you for your hospitality" And with those parting words Reiko started the journey home

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Nodding, Riku bowed her head as the Kage left and realized she was quite late to get to her students They better still be there! she thought, leaving the office at a sprint, an admirable feat considering the height of her shoes.

((Exits))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:10 pm
Lynx was intimidated, staring at the entrance to the building before taking his first step inside. If it was up to him, he would not be entering at all; however, Cain was a man of strong intuition. His suggestion was a stronger security in Lynx's mind than the risk accompanied with it. Either way, he seemed somewhat important to the good Doctor, it was somewhat unlikely that Cain would allow them to put Lynx in any sort of shackles.

Lynx took another second, absorbing the cold. It seemed stronger in the presence of the white citadel of a building. "Alright, Beaks..." Lynx said apprehensively, hiding it behind a sense of angst, "You first. I don't want to talk to the b*****d." There was truth in that; if Lynx was even recognizable by the head of the village, it would not be due to kind deeds and saintly words. He knew this, and Cain probably knew it as well. Though neither of them seemed particularly pure of heart, the Doctor had the assistance of being a medical figure in the community.

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Monster_Punch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:13 pm
iOath

The trip was short, familiar, and boring. The simple stroll through town left the two standing in the presence of the impressive castle of the king. The Doctor had visited the Citadel in the past but had never needed to speak with the Kage himself. The Doctor simply recieved his assignments and tended to the people though his focus usually lied with his studies. Within the massive building the two could see an elaborate room decorated for the finer style of living something Cain could truly appreciate.

Behind the only desk sat a woman who seemed ready to aid. The Doctor's conversation was brisk and casual as he requested an audience with the Kage. It was surprisingly easy for him to be granted his request. Down the hall, up the stairs, and finally in front of the large doors. The Doctor stood for a moment before raising his gloved hand and knocked an echoing knock. He hoped the Kage was in and stood in anticipation. What specimen of man resided behind the doors, a man capable of leading a nation.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:40 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Tsukuyomi was just barely able to sit down in his chair before more people appeared. "Great..." He said under his breath. "Come in!" With a snap of his fingers, the ANBU were notified to open up the doors. "Name, request, whatever else you think is important for me to know." Even though the shinobi weren't even through the door, he wanted to make sure that everything went quickly and smoothly.

iOath

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:52 pm
As the entrance way made itself apparent, Lynx glanced. He wanted nothing to do with anything in that room, and the dialogue told him the Kage wasn't there for small talk. Lynx couldn't be more pleased, turning his gaze to the Doctor and motioning with his head.

"I'll wait out here." He spoke simply, leaning comfortably against a nearby wall.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games