Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Heavy Rainfall ][ Dojo of Symphony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 310 / 330 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru was careful to keep herself calm and alert when she finally saw Jun rise from the ground, and immediately darted towards him. Or rather, did so but sharply turned when she was about to reach him. Just as she neared him, the girl shifted her feet and spun while ducking down, stopping only when she was behind him, putting her hand over his shoulder to position the dagger over his throat. The momentum from him also having ran towards her had momentarily caught her off balance, but she tried to regain it quickly. She kept the other hand clutching the kunai away from her body in case of any sudden surprises, and ready to drop it at a moment's notice for any hand seals if a jutsu was required.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image
►Junichi Arburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

In his hole, Jun would smile thinking to himself. Got ya. The clone wouldn't move as she stood behind it with the dagger at its throat. A second past and the clone exploded into thousands of bugs. Moving backwards in a split second, they started to swarm around Shimiru. They wouldn't attack her per say, but having thousands of bugs swarming around you would make it a little hard to move. As for Jun, he jumped out of the hole gathering chakra. With about four and a half feet between him and Shimiru, Jun clapped his hands which caused his chakra to release. "Surprise!" The ground within a six foot radius started to turn into mud. Unless Shimiru moved forward or to the side fast enough, she would start to get caught in it. The mud moat would would six feet deep when fully formed and Jun stood on the only solid part of the ground which was only a foot and a half wide. Hopefully between the bugs and the surprise attack, she wouldn't be able to get away.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 257/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇ Gou no Doro [ Mud Moat ] 1/4 post Lasting period.

Flamefox Merimac

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:56 pm
Chakra: 290 / 330 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru was genuinely startled when Jun- no, his clone, exploded into thousands of bugs. Strangely enough though, she smiled softly before dropping her kunai and flashing through one-handed seals and doing the first thing that came to mind in order to escape the hundreds of bugs. She shut her eyes tight but slipped, noticing that the ground was quickly turning to mud. Had she done the hand seals too late? Her eyes widened as she fell, her arms outstretched as if trying to grasp something, begging her chakra too hurry up and form the technique. Just as the girl was about to fall however, her body scattered into crows and surrounded the area, watching with attentive eyes as the mud moat was formed. However, many of the bugs still continued to attach themselves to several of the crows, causing them to flap their wings quicker and caw loudly. Although she couldn't smile physically in this state, she allowed herself to mentally grin widely, showing how happy she was for the first time in a long time, even if no one could notice it. 'When was the last time I fought someone friendly? When was the last time I had teammates? Had fun?' The crows ceased cawing but continued to fly above the moat and the hole that had been created by Jun. Several black feathers fell to the ground, sinking underneath the mud.

Jutsu Used: Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Crow Clone Technique ] C rank, -20 chakra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image
►Junichi Arburame◄

Watching Shimiru bust into a bunch of clones, Jun smiled a little bit. So it doesn't seem like I got her. Good. There wasn't much Jun could do at the moment. While the moat would keep people from getting to him, it also kind of kept him from moving. The bugs that had made the clone started to make their way back to him and gathered around him making a make shift shield. Pulling out two kunai, he held one normally and one in a reverse grip position. He held his ground for a moment while thinking about a plan. While he might have no be able to get away just yet, he knew that she could only attack him with her crows or risk getting stuck in the mud moat. He kept an eye on the crows that he could while his bugs helped him watch the other ones.

Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:
Gou no Doro [ Mud Moat ] 2/4 post Lasting period.

Flamefox Merimac

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis watched their fight with increasing anxiety, he wanted to test his own mettle against the two of them. When Jun used his bugs to try to trap Shimiru a clone of himself stepped into the area and handed him a couple pieces of paper which he stuffed into the inside of his shirt. Before Jun had a chance to attack Shimiru once again Genesis raised his hand into the air"Thats enough! Good job both of you! Now its my turn!" As he said that he grew his Buster Blade and let it sink into the ground tip first. As soon as that happened he did a single hand sign and held his position, now it was time for fun to begin! He had never been tested in battle so he was anxious to see how he fared against these two powerful opponents
Chakra: 230
Jutsu Used: ???

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:38 pm

Shimiru's crows maintained their silent composure, but Shimiru decided to wait out Jun's Mud Moat technique before she would drop her own. But then again... She had one particular crow fly near Genesis, its peculiar blue eyes fixed in him, alert for his next move. 'It seems we're at a standstill. But not for long...' The crows all gathered near the edge of the moat where there was solid ground and morphed back into her, and she immediately released the Ice Prison technique held over Jun's puppet. The girl unsheathed her dagger and took out a kunai, her eyes watching Genesis carefully.

Jutsu Used:

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image
►Junichi Arburame◄

Well it seemed to come time for the two on one to take place. Watching the ice disappear from his puppet, it would fall to the ground since he wasn't connected to Jun by chakra strings for the moment. However, that was fine. Hopefully Genesis wouldn't think about it to much. For now, he stood there in a defensive stance ready to move if he needed to. The mud moat wasn't fully gone yet so it wouldn't be to smart to jump into it. Now most of his bugs were back around him forming the make shift shield. It would have trouble stopping much, but at least they could slow down objects. Jun watched Genesis waiting.

Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:
Gou no Doro [ Mud Moat ] 3/4 post Lasting period.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis sprang into action, doing a single hand seal and pointing towards Junichi's puppet. As soon as he did a bolt of lightning shot out off of his finger and flew towards the puppet at its terminal velocity. The speed at which it was preformed and the agility of the bolt made dodging this attack near impossible due to the fact that there was currently no chakra strings attached to the puppet. He then raised his blade so that the blunt side faced the two in front of him, the huge blade covered his body from neck to waist covering his entire torso"Bring it!" He yelled as he stood at his defensive stance
Chakra: 210

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:21 pm

Shimiru crouched, and glanced at Jun as his insects formed a shield. 'Just a little more...' By now she was practically glaring at the mud in front of her which blocked all ways of a head-on attack. How was she supposed to fight now? Her thoughts rushed with many ideas, but she was mostly grasping at straws at this point, and the girl wouldn't have any of it. 'Should I do the Doku Kiri? But then Jun would also be affected by the poison...' However once he did the hand sign and pointed to the puppet, Shimiru immediately did one of her own and manipulated the ice, allowing it to cover the puppet entirely, this time protectively instead of trapping it. It was a good thing she had done it just as he had done the handsign, because if she had hesitated even half a second more...Hopefully it would be enough. Shimiru clenched the dagger and continued to look on, with a small smirk now on her lips. 'How will this play out?'

Jutsu Used: Ice Manipulation -attribute

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:24 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┒
Amaya Matsumoto
Age ~ 15 ▌Gender ~ ♀ ▌Yukigakure ▌5’4”/163cm
TaijutsuMedicSuitonDotonHakemoto Clan
┖┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Chakra Pool: 190/200
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

"Serenity is a virtue and a grace...

User Image

Amaya, now an official genin, was excited to start her training in earnest. The young kunoichi held the headband in her hands, staring at the village symbol on it deep in thought. She had taken it off only minutes after putting it on in the Yukikage’s office, she had wanted to look at it as she walked to her first real training session as a Yukigakure shinobi. Her blue eyes would reviel the excitement she felt even if her face didn’t.

Having made it to her destination in the relatively small village, Amaya pushed held her black bangs out of the way as she tied the headband securely across her forehead once more. ”Enough self congratulations, time to focus.” the kunoichi thought to herself determinedly. Brown boots lightly crunching the snow on the ground beneath her feet, the girl entered the small building stationed just before the training field.

Amaya hadn't ever done any proper jutsu training. Her training in the past had been largely focused around honing her body to it’s utmost efficiency. The young kunoichi was much faster than one might expect, and a good deal stronger than one would as well. Her limbs appeared toned but didn’t have a bulky look, if one were to looking closer though, they would notice the hidden muscles hard won by her training. With a polite bow to the receptionist, Amaya handed the woman a list and asked ”Excuse me miss, I am Amaya Matsumoto, I have permission from the Yukikage for training in the field today. If I may please have these scrolls?” The woman gave a small smile and handed the girl what she had requested.

For this first training session of the day, Amaya would be focusing almost exclusively on Eiseijutsu, the healing arts. She had made a list of the ones she had heard of, and wanted to learn. Though her father had not been a healer, and her desire to improve herself had been in honor of him, this choice was her own. Her natural gift for Chakra control in her eyes, was a calling to the craft. She would honor her father by staying true to herself. The black haired girl left the building in search of a private area to train.

Finding a nice relatively quiet spot, Amaya shut off herself from outside distractions. The young kunoichi was good at doing that. Focus was something that could be taught with time and discipline, and she had plenty of the first at least. ”Alright now what should I learn first then...” the black haired girl thought as she sat down on the cold earth with a shiver. Yukigakure was always cold though and a lifetime of living in the Land of Snow accustomed her to it. Looking over the scrolls in her hands, the girl selected one of three of the E-Ranks, and put the other’s in her hip pouch for now.

+++++---------------+++++

Opening the scroll, Amaya smiled a bit. This was a basic, but vital technique. For this technique, she would have to simply study the theory, as it was not something one could accurately test on oneself. The kunoichi poured over the text though, eager to learn as much of it as possible. Shindan [ Diagnosis ] was a medical jutsu which allowed the user to scan a persons body to check for many things. From minute bone fractures, to internal bleeding. The scroll indicated though, that at her level such a thing could take several minutes to achieve. It seemed to simply be done by applying chakra to the hands, and moving them along the patients body. Other references to the jutsu she also studied. It seemed it could be used to an extent to learn the cause and time of death of a subject by higher level shinobi.

The kunoichi re read the scroll several times, making sure she fully understood it before she allowed herself a small smile. ”I think that it’s it... my first medical jutsu learned...” Amaya thought to herself proudly. It was a small step, but it was certainly progress. Carefully rolling up the scroll, the girl exchanged it for another in her hip pouch, eager to learn more.

Eiseijutsu - E-Rank - Shindan [ Diagnosis ] - 1/1 Learned
Mission - D-Rank - Learn a Jutsu! (1) - 1/1 Complete

Opening this next scroll, Amaya was a bit less enthused about learning it. Tekishutsu [ Extraction ] was an extremely useful one to study though. The jutsu allowed the user to carefully remove unwanted objects from a patient, without harming the patient further. It was simple in concept, but she didn’t dare rely on theory alone for this jutsu. Practical application would be needed before she was comfortable with using it on another. Still sitting on the ground, the young kunoichi pulled a single Senbon out of her bag. The sturdy medical bag was designed to be quickly removed at need, but held firmly in place in case of combat, a gift from her mother.

Taking the needle, Amaya calmly rolled down her warm leggings several inches lower. Expression never changing, the young kunoichi plunged the needle into her leg at least two inches. The girl let out a little sigh of pain though it was not unbearable. Her training had given her a high pain tolerance for her age, and her knowledge of the human body meant she was easily able to avoid any vital areas. ”I’m not a masochist though, it’s something I would rather avoid in the future...” she grumbled in her head. But for progress, she would gladly accept such a minor injury.

Placing both hands on either side of the wound, Amaya began to send chakra to the area. This jutsu was a perfect example of why medical ninja needed such good charka control. Most shinobi would not have the fine point precession required to use chakra in this way, and this wasn’t even a high ranked Eiseijutsu. The young kunoichi began to manipulate the chakra to carefully remove the sebon, not disturbing the wound around it. As the needle fell to the ground, the young kunoichi smiled happily. Two down now, she was really starting to make progress in her mind. Ignoring the wound, Amaya put the scroll back in her hip pouch, retrieving the last E-rank one as she did so.

Eiseijutsu - E-Rank - Tekishutsu [ Extraction ] - 1/1 Learned
Mission - D-Rank - Learn a Jutsu! (2) - 1/1 Complete
Basic Chakra Training - Performance (1) - 1/3
Chakra Used - E-Rank Eiseijutsu x 1 = 5

Eager to finish up this last jutsu, the young shinobi scanned over the contents. This was another simple but vital jutsu for a medical ninja. Kiyomaru [ Cleanse ] disinfected the users hands, face, and lower arms from bacteria, blood, dirt, and other contaminants. It could also be used to disinfect medical tools or wounds on a patient, and it even kept the breath clean of bacteria for a good long while during a procedure. Thankfully, the girl had a perfect test in mind to try out this new ability.

Taking the senbon, still bloody, from the ground where it had fallen, Amaya focused. Doing a simple hand seal, the kunoichi released her chakra as it was shown on the scroll. The blood on the end of the needle seemed to simply vanish, chakra lingering briefly in it’s place before it to was gone. That was three, three new Eiseijutsu, she was coming even closer to her dreams now.

Eiseijutsu - E-Rank - Kiyomaru [ Cleanse ] - 1/1 Learned
Mission - D-Rank - Learn a Jutsu! (3) - 1/1 Complete
Basic Chakra Training - Performance (1) - 2/3
Chakra Used - E-Rank Eiseijutsu x 1 = 5

User Image

...laziness however will get you killed.”

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Trance Points: 10/10
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

▌▌AC: 450 ▌Ryo: 両300 ▌▌

[[OOC: More coming tomorrow, no one interact with her for the moment please. Want to get in a lot of training first 3nodding . At least 2 stages in Tai, one State in the Hakemoto Clan and at least 1 Ninjutsu, also the rest of her Medical Jutsu training done. 2 D-ranks, 2 C-ranks, and 1 B rank left 4laugh ]]  

Elemental_Allomancer

Wheezing Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:35 am
User Image
►Junichi Arburame◄

Seeing that Genesis was targeting his puppet, he was a little mad. He had to act fast to try and save it. Preforming a quick set of hand seals, he would wait and see. He had preformed Gyakukuchiyose Kugutsu (Unsummoning). It was a technique that allowed him to unsummon his puppet from the field with no lag time. However, he wouldn't know if he made it in time. As the ice covered his puppet, he couldn't see it. For the moment he could only wait to see what would happen. He was ready for anything that Genesis would throw at him though. The mud moat was now almost dried up. He would soon be able to move freely again.

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 237/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used: Gyakukuchiyose Kugutsu (Unsummoning)
Gou no Doro [ Mud Moat ] 4/4 post Lasting period.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:33 am
User ImageUser Image

Genesis frowned as Shimiru threw up a wall of ice around the puppet in an attempt to shield it. The Ice did not stop to Lightning Beam but it did weaken in considerably. Even then it barely had time to do any damage before Jun unsummoned it. Still, the Beam had connected with the puppet's chest. It would still be operable it would just move slower then it normally did. He reached into his pouched and whipped out two kunai in the direction of his two assailents, one for Shimiru and one for Jun. He still did not move though, keeping his sword laying across his body. What he did do though was create a single clone. This solitary clone went into a back to back position with him so that Genesis was facing Jun and Shimiru while the clone was facing the opposite direction. Why was he doing this? Well, by the time they figured it out it would be too late

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:44 am

Shimiru glanced at Jun as he did the Unsummoning, and turned back just in time to catch sight of Genesis flinging two kunai at them. With a simple arm movement, she caught the kunai heading towards her and flung it back to Genesis. She then narrowed her eyes when he created a clone of himself, which went back-to-back. Her thoughts raced, but she couldn't figure out why he had done it. Her limited knowledge of his jutsu repertoire however limited her plans and thoughts, so she settled for dealing with whatever came head-on and hope that Jun and her combined power would be enough. She released a relieved sigh when she noticed that the mud was just about dried up.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:41 pm
User Image
►Junichi Arburame◄

Jun ducked and swung his body around to bring it back into an upright position as the dagger flew over head. Seeing a clone being created he wondered what was up. He remembered Genesis saying he used Raiton and he remembered seeing from a scroll on Raiton techniques that one could create a lightning clone and cause it to explode. Forming a string of hand seals, Jun got ready. "Be careful Shimiru. He's up to something." Jun didn't want to give away to much. For now he finished his hand seals. All of the sudden the ground below Nemesis would start to rumble and spears made from the earth started to shoot up. They were mostly geared at the clone, but any that were aimed at him, weren't aimed for any vital areas. After all this was still just a spar. The mud moat would also finally be gone.

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 217/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used: Doryuusou [ Earthen Rising Spears ]

Flamefox Merimac

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games