Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:20 pm
((Baaaah sorry for the waaaaait))

Arc smiled, reaching for the cloak in her bag, “Well this should help,” She said weakly, grabbing onto Tobias’ hand and carefully helping herself up. When she was steady enough to support herself, Arc took in a deep breath, “This is going to hurt…” she groaned. Arc flexed her wings, trying to get the kinks out the best she could, before folding them onto her back. You could hear her hallowed bones popping with the effort. With the fight, and the long trip she’d taken the night before, she was aching all over. But she managed to tuck them in and wrap the cloak around her, covering up her face. “Alright…let’s head out…”

Cat was surprised to see Sora come running up to them, “Already? She asked, hand full of gifts for everyone. Luckily they were in bags, so Sora had no idea what was in them. “Alright everyone, time to head out!”

Noah giggled as his sister picked him up, “Alright! Now we can go find a home!!” he smiled, hugging his sister.

Doll looked to Sora, “Alphonse has a strange power. He transformed himself into….”she paused, waiting for everyone out of their group to be out of ear shot, “into a small feline. He’s in the cabin with the others.”  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:32 pm
"Ok well I hope that when he sees Arc and Toby leave he will follow...." Sora said hugging her little brother. "Yeah lets find us a nice big house" She said tickling Noah and walking down the hall when she noticed Cat was holding a bag. "Hey Cat whats in the bag?" She asked sneaking over next to her trying to get a sneak peek.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image

Tobias stood up slowly with Arc, supporting her weight. Once she was up, she took a second to get her footing and make sure she wasn't going to fall down. After commenting about it the pain, she stretched her large wings with a crack. Tobias sort of knew how it felt. With some of the fights he'd gotten in, he woke up with quite the aches and pains. Arc then wrapped the cloak about her and was ready to go.

Slowly but steadily, the two of them walked out of the train car and into the busy hall. The mass of people actually helped to hide them a bit. Tobias pushed his way through the crowd with Arc and her bag attached to him. There was no sign of Alphonse or the others, though he wouldn't be surprised if they'd already gotten the hell out of there. Good on them if they did. "We're almost there Arc! Just hang in there!" Tobias whispered into her ear.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:33 pm
User Image

User Image

[[bah :c im so sorry i haven't been active. I've been busy and very distracted by my game D; Im glad I didn't have any big role or anything, and if i was active i probably would have Al just stay up where the luggage is stored anyways. x'D; Als super sensitive ]]

Alphonse had been hiding away from all of them, not wanting to cause anymore trouble then he had already done. I really didn't know why he was in trouble.. all he did was wake up to Noah crying.. Its not like he intentionality was alone with the boy..

Ether way that was all on the past and he has been fixing his clothes and his hat, not really wanting to run into them, he feared Tobias was still angry with him ans steered clear of him the rest of the way.. They were where they needed to be now, and he didn't think they would need him anymore so he just planned to go off, and walk back home.

Even if he did run into anyone of them he would politely say goodbye and be off.

Alphonse put his side bag around his neck and over one shoulder then moved from the small room, out into the tide of people who wanted to leave. He looked around but didn't linger for too long after stepping out of the train.

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:07 pm
Cat grinned, hiding the contents of the bag from Sora, “Oh nothing~” she said in a sing song voice. She didn’t want to ruin the surprise before it’s time.

But Noah was a little ball of giggles trying to hold in the secret. It’s almost impossible to trust a four year old with a secret. But he was doing well, he only giggles constantly.

Doll was silent for a moment as the group headed for an exit. But she busted out with what she thought was important news, “Alphonse is leaving without us. Since he is one of us, and has lived in this world longer, he would be a good asset for us. I suggest someone stop him before he leaves,” she said, still very little emotion.

Cat looked down at Doll, “He’s leaving? Why?” she asked, not getting a response. Cat grabbed hold of Noah’s hand and tugged a bit, “Well we have to stop him! There is no way Arc will be okay with him leaving. And knowing Tobias…he’ll be on high alert because he knows who you are, and he’s related to someone who works with the state,” it had only been a few days, but Cat had pretty much gotten every ones personality down.

Arc took slow and careful steps, fighting through the sore feeling in her legs. She felt a bit nauseous with just this movement. But she didn’t allow Tobias to know. There was no time for discomfort. She covered her face with the cloak as best she could, squeezing her wings close painfully. At this point, she only hoped she didn’t start bleeding. That would be an issue she couldn’t address in public.

Yet, she found humor in this situation too. “Slow and steady wins the race,” she grinned.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image

Tobias could see the way out of the train up ahead. It was a bit easier now that most of the people were going in their direction. Carefully, the boy weaved his way with Arc through the crowd. He could hear her say something. "Slow and steady wins the race..." Tobias sighed, reaching the door and stopping for a moment. "Shut your mouth, Arc! We look weird enough as it is, and we don't need you blowing our cover!" he whispered.

Without any warning, Tobias scooped up Arc into his arms and carried her down the stairs, into the small countryside village. There was an air of calmness. Everything seemed to be so serene. So peaceful. Pure, almost. It amazed Tobias that there was a feeling like this. Taking a few steps farther from the train, Tobias forgot that he was carrying a girl altogether.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:04 pm
Again, Arc couldn’t hold back a giggle. Tobias was a bit on edge, as usual. But who could blame him? They were in an unfamiliar place, and there were many people who could very quickly discover who they were. The odds were stacked against them. But luckily they flow of the crowd was moving with them.

Even so, Arc was still very sore, so she moved slowly. Tobias must have noticed this, because he picked her up and began to carry her. Aside from her utter embarrassment, Arc felt a jolt of surprise. It had been some time since Tobias had carried her like this. It brought her back to childhood. “Yeah…like this isn’t going to get us noticed…” she said under her breath. But she didn’t protest any further.

Arc rested her head on Tobias’ chest and listening to his lungs inhale and exhale. It was relaxing in a way. As they exited the train the light of the morning struck her with a surprising light. It took her a moment to adjust her eyes. Doll would surely not like this. “Tobias be sure to cover your-” she drifted off, looking around from under her hood.

It was more beautiful then she’d ever expected. Real trees, real air, real grass. She took in a breath as best she could. It even smelled like freedom. She, for the first time in her life, felt like she was home. “Tobias…it’s beautiful…”

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:57 pm
((sorry it took so long))

"Hey Al!" Sora said running over to the blonde. "I'm so sorry about earlier...." She added and looked at him. "I can understand if you want to go on your own but if you want to stay with us you'd be welcome...." She finished. Damn we really made an impression on him.... She thought and looked back at him.

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:01 pm
User Image

As Tobias looked around in amazement, he didn't even hear Arc mumbling about him carrying her. Tobias felt the light weight of Arc's head on his chest, and heard the reaction to her surroundings. Like Tobias, it captivated her, the morning light shining on them. It was indeed bright enough to disturb Tobias, but simply not looking directly at into it would suffice for the time being.

A few feet away, there was a bench. Finally, the young man realized that he did look a bit strange with Arc in his arms. So he headed for the bench and placed Arc down gently beside him. Once they were seated, Tobias found his sunglasses and put them on, the darkness soothing his eyes. Even so, this place was absolutely radiant. Nothing seemed to be touched by the slightest bit of evil or bad intentions. Could this really their new home? Their safe haven?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:01 pm
User Image

User Image

[[Ah once again after i tell myself im going to commit to checking this a few times a day I fail x'D; Im slowly gaining a high rank in the mmo i play :3 its nice. ]]

Alphonse jumped a bit at his name being called, he could feel his ears twitch in his hat. He spun around to see Sora. The blonde smiled while Sora spoke to him. " I'd rather not cause any more problems, its not your fault~" He held onto his side bag strap with both hands. "You guys have a new life to start, and i have my life with my Brother ~ If you ever need our help i'd be happy to lend a hand~"

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:46 pm
"You didn't cause it, Alpohonse. It was my fault." Sora said looking at the blonde. "Just keep in touch ok?" She said looking at him. "We are going to try and make a life for us, but that doesn't mean you can't be part of it." She said and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:48 pm
(( *massive hate for herself right now* I’m sooo sorry. I’ve got a lot of things on my plate right now. ))

As Arc sat on the bench beside Tobias, her eyes traveled every inch of this place. It was just a train stop, but for someone who had been blind for so many years; it was a sensory overload. And she was sure Tobias felt the same. After all, he’d spent his life in that prison along side her. At this point, Arc was happy that her son would be able to grow up in a world like this. He was the main reason she wanted to get out of there. Along with many other reasons.

Noah was overjoyed at the sight of his new environment. He wiggled his way free and took off running. “Look at this place, it’s huge!” he giggled. When he spotted his mother he smiled even more, “Mama!” he shouted, running towards her. Remembering she was hurt, he slowed himself so he wouldn’t hurt her.

When he finally made his way to her, he grabbed he free hand and smiled, “Is this our home now Mama?”

Arc smiled down at her son from under her hood, “I hope so. I think this is a fine place to grow up, don’t you?” she smiled.

Cat sighed, watching Noah bolt over to his mother, which was to be expected. But she turned her attention to Al. “I know Arc would hate to see you go…but we can’t force you to stay with,” she sighed, “Well, at least we’ll know you’re around. I’m sure Arc has some way to find you, knowing her, “She snorted.

Doll looked up at Al with what could be called a serious face. She held her umbrella over her head, shielding herself from the burning rays of the sun. “You have spent to much time with us. You will be a possible target now. The Doctor would be intrigued by your transformation, as I’m sure you know. Be careful. If you are captured, then you will be a liability to us. Call my name if you need assistance,” she said. She turned on her heel and began to walk off.

Cat stared at Doll for a moment, then at Al. “I think that’s her screwy way of saying she’s worried about you,” she said with a nervous laugh.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image

Tobias was also experiencing a slight sensory overload. That dim, musty room inside that depressing building had really kept Tobias in a constant bad mood. But out here, it just depended on the situation. Though it may have seemed worse to some, it was a major improvement for him. A stepping stone if you will. Tobias felt that given enough time out here, he could change. He already had. Just then, the boy ran up to Arc, taking her good hand. The mother told her son that this would be a good place to grow up. Tobias agreed. Almost anywhere was better than the labs.

Who knows how the kid would have turned out? He also thought that it was a great place for the rest of them to grow up too. In him and Arc's case, not really physically, but mentally. "Yeah. Seems like a great place..." he said still partially in his own thoughts. Meanwhile, the others were on the subject of Alphonse. Tobias guess he lived here too. So what if they parted ways? Although spacious, this place didn't seem too big.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:56 pm
(( *slam face* I’m so sorry. GOD I hate being so busy!!!))

Arc sighed, taking in what she could from under her hood. Though she wanted to just sit there the whole day, she had to start worrying about where they would live. They needed shelter before sunset. Sleeping on dirt was no way to start out their new life. “Tobias…” Arc said, almost whispering, “We need to find shelter…I wish we had the time to sit here, but we have a time limit…” she sighed.

They needed to get jobs before the money ran out, and they needed a place to stay. All things considered, this wasn’t truly a huge problem. But it needed to be addressed before they lost track of time.

And the problem of them being found was still a very real thing. She was sure her father wouldn’t give up that easily. She knew he must have sent someone out already. She at least wanted a place to hide her children before that happened. This could not happen out in the open.

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:36 pm
((Sorry for the wait sweatdrop ))

"Do you think it would be easier to build a house and make it the way we want it or find a cabin that we would live in until we found something else?" Sora asked looking at Arc and Toby. "I'm just thinking because we probably aren't going to have enough money to buy a new place but at the same time we wouldn't have a place to stay tonight..."  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games