Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:00 am
[God. I fealt that in RL. Im to into RPing XP]

Atrum winces slightly as the vampire bites deep into his neck. He lets out a long sigh and then laughs very lightly. "You know. Last time this happened. I got the vampires name first." He says, somewhat jokingly but it still had a bit of seriousness in it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:04 am
Uwn finished feeding from him and pulled her fangs out of his neck. "I am Uwn, I am one of the waitress' at this hotel." she smiled, "Thank you for that, I generally feed before I really need to, but so much has been happening that I haven't had a chance to."  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:07 am
Atrum rubs his neck. It has been far to long since he has fealt fangs pierce his skin. He pulls out a salve and rubs it on the wounds and they close quickly, fully healing in a manner of seconds. "Hmm. Uwn. It is nice to know your name." He pops his neck once before continuing. "It is a pleasure." Although I was mainly doing it to prevent any accidents.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:55 am
Sam
User Image

Sam nodded,then said."It does,but I like kiwi.Then again kiwis are my favorite fruit.I say base your smoothie on your favorite fruit."She explained.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:03 am
Chloe yawns and walks back to her shift, sitting on the counter.

Ian washes his hands and makes himself some lunch.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:46 am
Jerhico waled the hall of the hotel stopping at certain rooms knocking on the door and and entering cleaning the room and leaving a gift based on the tenant that was in the room at that given time, he also walked to the basement to see hoe the things down there were doing.

Damos had been wandering the streets after he escaped the humans and decided to go to the hotel he heard about, as he walked the alleys he felt the earth warm by the sun he knew he only had a few hours to find the hotel, Damos ran the alleys and stopped behind a building and over heard two girls talking about the hotel.  

CaramelLube

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:08 am
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

Lana stopped talking, hearing noise in the distance. She looked at Lissa, warning her to stay quiet and not move.

Lissa looked back at Lana and frowned, looking around for the source of the noise.

"Whos there?" Lana said, her eyes turning a dark red. "Show yourself or ...We'll have a bit of fun torturing your poor soul." she lauaghed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:12 am
User Image

♥Penny♥

Penny smiled as she saw Jerhico walk past her, blushing slightly. She had had a crush on him ever since she started working here, but knew the rules.. So she never made a move. When she was done cleaning, she followed him down to the basement and watched him, staying quiet from behind the metal door.

Tediri

CaramelLube

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:15 am
Damos looks up hearing the threat and wondered if he should fight, he felt the heat get hotter and decided to show him self in hopes he could find a place to stay,

"alright i am here my name is damos"

He looked at the twins

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:20 am
Jerhico noticed penny's reaction as he walked passed her he hoped she would follow him as he walked to the basement knowing the rules and knowing that the building had blind spots where the manager would not notice a thing. he had a bit of a crush on penny but he could not think of a way to get her alone until now  

CaramelLube

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:23 am
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

Lissa smiled politley, not wanting to seem rude. She bowed to him. "I'm Lissa and-"
Lana shook her head "Sister, dont." she smiled evily. "He has been listening to our conversation.." she watched his eyes and let her smile turn soft. "Do you wanna keep him as a pet sister?" she asked, looking at her sister for approval.

Lissa's eyes lit up when she heard the word 'pet'. She looked at Damos and smiled hugly. "Would you want to be our pet??" she asked, grinning.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:27 am
Damos looked at them and was ready to flip out, but he thought a bout it and decided to accept them as his master

"yes i will be your pet"

He said reluctantly but he knew he would get used to it.

CaramelLube

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:29 am
User Image

♥Penny♥

Penny left the safe place from behind the metal door and sat on the metal stairs, trying to keep quiet, she watched him from behind metal bars and bit her lip softly.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:35 am
Jerhico noticed she was in the basement and he began to show off pushing passed the zombies like they are nothing,

"so what brings you down here?" he asked as the zombies were waiting for their food.

CaramelLube

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games