Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:38 am
{{still can't remember where I was going with that one so I scrapped it. Actually, with the fact that we're not on here at the same time until the evenings, the timing is fine with the plane ride. We'll arrive in Jamaica when Kat comes on and get ourselves into position then. You still have dnd on fridays, don't you?}}  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:42 am
((Nope, school's out....and it's Thursday! rofl But on Thursday the bestie and I usually go out to karoke then to the club. Dunno if I'll go tonight...my throat hurts and nose is runnin! gonk Last thing you need is to be dancing up on someone and your nose suddenly start running! gonk redface ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:46 am
(( rofl i just got a hilarious mental image rofl ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:56 am
(( xd rofl -grabs at your booty-))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:45 pm
*still facing the window, she waits for Katana to come back with something snappy. She's mildly surprised when Katana says nothing at all, but turns her attention to dame instead. Letting a small sigh of relief escape her, she settles further into her seat and tries to make her body relax. Absently listening to dame and Katana's conversation, she starts to feel the tension slowly but grudgingly ease. Soon she'd tuned them out and was mentally going over every body part, trying to push the tension into a very tiny box she'd created. By the time she'd made it to her calves, she was out cold.

A few of hours later, she wakes up to see dark skies outside and dark, mysterious foliage beneath them. Stretching, she yawned long and deep, rubbing her eyes and looking out the partition again. Jamaica. Yep, they'd finally made it to the lion's den. Looking around the plane at the others, she said nothing as she stood and went to one of the restrooms to freshen up and put her war face on*  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:53 pm
The steward comes by and gently touches her shoulder. Kat jerks awake and glares at him. He nervously asks her to return to her seat because the plane will be landing shortly. Getting up and stretching, she goes back to her original seat and buckles up. She notices dame is buckled and dozing and apparently Icy has holed back up in the bathroom.

A few moments later, Icy reappears and returns to her seat, buckling herself in. The plane glides to a landing at a private airport about twenty minutes later. Once the plane came to a stop, the team grabs their gear and exits the plane to find a military style Hummer waiting for them. L directs them to load up and they end up riding for about a half hour to a location deep in the jungle. They pull up to what looks to be a modest farmer's house. Exiting the vehicle and lugging their gear, they enter the house and are not surprised to find a command center already set up with several computers with various images on screen. Along one wall are a bank of large screen monitors, and a large table in the center of the room with several topo maps with routes already marked off.

Off to the right side of the room, L directs the team to go drop their gear in their room. Kat rolls her eyes but refrains from making a snarky comment and goes into the bedroom. In the bedroom, there are three beds and a attached bathroom. Spartan but functional, the three women give each other a look that speaks volumes of their opinion of the accommodations. They drop their gear and go back out into the main room to find L has a meal ready for them. Sitting down at another table near the kitchen, the women sit down, stomachs rumbling with hunger, and dig into their meal. They eat silently, knowing there will be plenty of time for talk later on.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:42 pm
{{Okay, I'm so leaving the details to you and dame. Damn, that was awesome in my opinion. I have no mind for describing military situations like that. Just tell me where to shoot and who to sneak up on. rofl }}  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:46 pm
(( eek But...but....but dame went out tonight & I don't know when she'll be home!!!! crying I can't do this alone!!!!!!!!!! gonk ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:56 pm
{{LMAO! You won't have to do it alone but we can't do it without her either. I need to use this time to lay down the groundwork for Flame, but he just won't get in my head right now. rolleyes }}  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:11 pm
(( rofl well, get him into your head! Oh, and Humpish says Hiiiii! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:13 pm
{{Trust me, I'm trying! gonk And tell him I said Hiiiiiiiiii!!!! back! blaugh }}  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:14 pm
After eating, dame pours over the topo map for a while, looking at it from different angles and closing her eyes and feeling the areas, imagining them in her mind. She thinks about the dense forest that might be around and how much cover the foilage will provide. Cover and obscurity for herself and for her targets.

She imagines looking through her scope at the Jamaicans, always aiming for the quickest kill - the head. Preferrably between the eyes. If incapacitation is the goal - joints. Aiming for the joints to put someone out of the fight but not kill them. Usually makes them wish they were dead though. Ever had a bullet to the knee cap? Not a fun experience.

dame took this time to get her head fully in the game, plotting out all emotion or feeling or outside care. When she felt her mind and body were ready, she went and picked up her weapons again, locking and loading them. She was ready, "Let's do this s**t." twisted xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:04 pm
{{trust me, I'll be back in kick-assery when we step into battle}}

*pushing her meal back and forth across the plate, she finally pushes away from the table and heads for the shared bedroom, anxiety too high to even think of eating. There, she knelt beside the bed she'd dropped her things on and for the first time since she was living in foster care, she prayed. Her emotions had finally bested her and the hot angry tears rolled down her cheeks like a flood drain had burst.

I know I haven't talked to you in years. I haven't done a thing for you and vice versa, but I'm here, literally on my knees, begging that you return Flame to me alive. I'd ask that he'd not have a scratch on him, but this is reality and there's no way he'd make it through without such. You've already taken my real family from me, my memories, my life. I swear on my blood, my soul, if you take Flame from me....,*pauses, body shaking from rage as she tries to control it* ....the devil has a new errand girl. evil You. Owe. Me.

*standing, she walks into the bathroom and cleans her face up, feeling less anxious now that the tears had shed. When she felt her icy resolve wash over her, she stepped out the bathroom and walked back to where the maps where. Taking out the details she'd put together from Flames stacks, she went over everything, memorizing the best routes to where her team was.

Walking over to a supply area, she grabs a duffle bag and stocks it with flares, various smoke grenades, green for safe, red for danger, yellow for unknown, two sets of nightvision goggles, a machete, and a few more essentials. Going briefly back into the room, she strapped up and came out, ready to take down the devil himself if need be to save her mentor*  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:21 pm
((*must tackle glomp Icy since she is wonderful! blaugh *runs out*))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:28 pm
Kat watches the two women do their solitary preparations. As she sits and finishes her meal, she sits back and sips on her tea...doing her own mental prepararions. As dame announces that she's ready, Kat decides to speak her mind.

"I know that both of you are all ready to lock and load and go in guns blazing...but why don't we try to do something new? Called communication? You know...talk to each other? Frankly, I don't like just going in without doing some sort of reconnaissance first...not to mention I'd rather go under the cover of night. There's no moon tonight...so that would give us added cover, not to mention the fact that we have all the night vision equipment we need to do an operation at night."

She sits back and watches dame and Icy...not really caring if L responds to her dissertation or not.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games