Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:24 pm
"Hey!!! That looks cool!" Enisis says as he comes over a final pile of rubble, sliding down it to end up near Maarg. He looks at the image of him Rosary, and the cat and smiles. "Thats pretty interesting." He notices Zach but almost takes no heed to it, knowing that he is probably fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:01 pm
The lizard smiled as Enisis came over the hill and commented on the image before Maarg. "it would be clearer, if I had my hands. Which one of these do you wish to carry? The little missy or you leader?" He hoped that he would want to carry Yuka. The lizard felt uncomfortable carrying a female.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:17 am
(ooh. to be a meany or not to be a meany)

Enisis laughs a bit. "I think ill carry Yuka. Zach's honor would be scarred if he found out I was carrying him." Enisis walks over next to Maarg and lifts Yuka off his shoulder. "Mind telling me what happened or is it a long story?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:39 am
Maarg thought for a moment as he shifted Zach on his shoulder. "Well it's a long story. But I can make it short. Before I start though, do you think it is best that we head to my village, where they can get proper attention to their wounds. Or do you have something else in mind?" he guestured at the arrow wounds on Zach and the many wounds on Yuka.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:42 am
"Nah. I think I would trust magic in a situation like this." Enisis says, signalling the fact he would much rather go to Maarg's village. Wounds like these can only be postponed with the supplies they have. Not stopped.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:03 am
Maarg nodded and began walking away from the compound. He motioned for Enisis to follow. "well. I'll start with Zach's wounds. We had just gotten out of what I think is the main building, sure was the biggest, when we started getting shot at. By arrows though." he pointed at the ones in Yuka's quiver. "he got hit in the shoulder, then when he went to shoot in return, got hit in the hand. Damn sharp shots those elves are..."  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:05 am
Enisis laughs. Damn Zach. Youre using a rifle. You need suppressed fire before you can fire. But youre still as crazy as usual. "Sounds a lot like him. As for the sharp shot part. Yeah. Ive heard a lot of stories of long range kills made by elves with a bow and arrow."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:18 am
Maarg nodded. "Yuka seems to be a fair shot aswell..." He was silent as he carefully stepped around a still burning pile of rubble. "any way, in retaliation, Yuka sent her arrow to land at the feet of one of them. It was returned so she ran up to them. I opened a window, much like what you had seen before, and we watched her and her father fight. Her father got the upper hand and almost killed her, but Zach managed to fire off a shot into the elf's arms, giving Yuka a chance to end the fight..."  

Gold Marra

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:37 am
Roselyn had taken Arnie when Enisis took Yuka, she followed close behind but stayed quiet, she didn't know what they were talking about exactly so started talking somewhat to Arnie.
"So what are you?" she asked him.

"A shapeshifter." he muttered, his cat eyes glared at her. "Will you let me go? I can go back into my human form." he said with a scowl.

"Nope, you cause too much trouble." she said not bothering to look down at him.

"Whatever you say stupid human...You'll get yours..." he muttered.

They stayed quiet most of the time after that, just following behind Enisis and Maarg.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:13 am
Enisis stays quiet for a bit, not really knowing what to say. "What has this world come to?" Enisis asks after a couple of minutes of waiting.  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:47 am
"Sh*t" Arnie said softly. "Theres not going to be anything left soon because of the stupid humans." He explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:03 pm
Maarg smiled at what the cat said. "I must say, although the humans are a major cause of what has happened, elves, dwarves, Pantathians* and many other races, are also the cause of this. Think about it. A main reason that humans advance in technology, is because of their strange need to be the superior of all living creatures. Including within themselves."

*the snake people  

Gold Marra

Tediri

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:43 pm
"Sounds about right..." Arnie muttered, his glare still on Enisis.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:38 pm
~Tanner
User Image

"Yuka is there anything you need me to do or anywhere I need to go?Cause I'm ready."She said.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:57 pm
(Mono, Yuka is currently unconcious and being carried by Enisis...)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff