Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Post Your Picture Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:05 pm
MadAzrael
Jennoasis
MadAzrael
Iya-chan, I'm putting my foot down. If you don't post your pic, then I swear to Bejeezus that I'm banning you. evil I may be bluffing, but I may be serious. Only one way to find out, Iya-chan. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twisted

*Gasps* Azzy don't say that! Last night he said if anyone did that to him he would leave! crying Don't make him go Azzy! crying
He can't leave. He loves us too much, and we love him. It'd kill him to go. Besides, he couldn't fling poo at me anymore if he left. xd

You really think so? Things wouldn't be the same if he left too.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:06 pm
Jennoasis
MadAzrael
Jennoasis
MadAzrael
Iya-chan, I'm putting my foot down. If you don't post your pic, then I swear to Bejeezus that I'm banning you. evil I may be bluffing, but I may be serious. Only one way to find out, Iya-chan. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twisted

*Gasps* Azzy don't say that! Last night he said if anyone did that to him he would leave! crying Don't make him go Azzy! crying
He can't leave. He loves us too much, and we love him. It'd kill him to go. Besides, he couldn't fling poo at me anymore if he left. xd

Well, I'll give him an ultimatum. If he leaves, I follow him. xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:13 pm
MadAzrael
Jennoasis
MadAzrael
Jennoasis
MadAzrael

That's not a good ultimatum. eek Things wouldn't be the same if you left, or if Iyashi left, or Dariram, or Vadimir, or Jhi Jhi, or Chibi, or AZ, or Tsuki, or others!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:44 pm
Jennoasis
MadAzrael
Jennoasis
MadAzrael
Jennoasis
MadAzrael

That's not a good ultimatum. eek Things wouldn't be the same if you left, or if Iyashi left, or Dariram, or Vadimir, or Jhi Jhi, or Chibi, or AZ, or Tsuki, or others!
xd I just wonder why he refuses to post a pic... I posted mine...  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:16 pm
MadAzrael
Jennoasis
MadAzrael
Jennoasis
MadAzrael
Jennoasis
MadAzrael

'Cause he's just like Chibi and ish very scared of internet predators that might be viewing random guilds. 3nodding

If Iya leaves, Azzy will be the only active guy member in this guild! gonk

Althoughs, I might post my pic of me in my avvy costume...once I complete it for the Acen thing! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:15 pm
ChibiTotoro222
MadAzrael
Jennoasis
MadAzrael
Jennoasis
MadAzrael
Jennoasis
MadAzrael

'Cause he's just like Chibi and ish very scared of internet predators that might be viewing random guilds. 3nodding

If Iya leaves, Azzy will be the only active guy member in this guild! gonk

Althoughs, I might post my pic of me in my avvy costume...once I complete it for the Acen thing! xd

To Azzy: You can't do anything to me. I live by my own rules up here. xp
It's true, I can't leave you guys (I will if anyone ask me to though). blaugh
If I did leave, you, Azzy, would stay back and take care of the guild, that's my ultimatum. xp

To Chibi-chan: You will post your pic up. 3nodding

To Azzy & Chibi-chan: I don't wanna post my pic cuz im (wat would Azzy say) fugly. xp ...maybe i'll post my baby pic, im a cute baby...something horrible happened between... sweatdrop

To Everyone: If I did leave the guild, feel free to hunt me down and kill me. blaugh Then get back with your everyday lives. The guild won't change that much without me. 3nodding 3nodding But thanks for...caring? sweatdrop  

Syrotek
Crew

Vadimir

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:41 pm
Jennoasis
MadAzrael
Jennoasis
MadAzrael
Jennoasis
MadAzrael
heart heart *glompies 'cause he got mentioned*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:44 pm
Iyamashi
To Azzy & Chibi-chan: I don't wanna post my pic cuz im (wat would Azzy say) fugly. xp ...maybe i'll post my baby pic, im a cute baby...something horrible happened between... sweatdrop

To Everyone: If I did leave the guild, feel free to hunt me down and kill me. blaugh Then get back with your everyday lives. The guild won't change that much without me. 3nodding 3nodding But thanks for...caring? sweatdrop
*thinks that he thinks he was born on the top branch of the fugly tree and broke every branch on the way down* nawww, that's not possible... my brother already did that....  

Vadimir

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:52 pm
Vadimir
Iyamashi

*thinks that he thinks he was born on the top branch of the fugly tree and broke every branch on the way down* nawww, that's not possible... my brother already did that....
Awww....You're uber handsome! You look sorta like my cousin! Except, my cousin is like 25 or something. 3nodding

Iya (Ha ha, I was about to call you Izzy for Iya + Azzy = Izzy! XD), I bet you're plenty handsome. If you left this guild, all of us would cry and drag you back whee heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:35 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Vadimir
Iyamashi

Awww....You're uber handsome! You look sorta like my cousin! Except, my cousin is like 25 or something. 3nodding

Iya (Ha ha, I was about to call you Izzy for Iya + Azzy = Izzy! XD), I bet you're plenty handsome. If you left this guild, all of us would cry and drag you back whee heart

*Happy 'cause she got glomped by Vadimir* If Iyashi left I would cry and cry. And no one wants to see that. 3nodding It's true though. Iyashi is a cute baby. *Saw the pic.*  

Jennoasis

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:36 pm
Jennoasis
ChibiTotoro222
Vadimir
Iyamashi

*Happy 'cause she got glomped by Vadimir* If Iyashi left I would cry and cry. And no one wants to see that. 3nodding It's true though. Iyashi is a cute baby. *Saw the pic.*
I wanna see! whee heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:43 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Jennoasis
ChibiTotoro222
Vadimir
Iyamashi

I wanna see! whee heart

I'll have him post it next time he's on. He's such a cute wittle baby. sweatdrop  

Jennoasis

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:44 pm
I'm sure! *is anxious* whee heart

Eh heh...I was a fat baby...I'm not fat now thoughs...Atleast, I'm pretty sure I'm not. O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:02 pm
ChibiTotoro222
I'm sure! *is anxious* whee heart

Eh heh...I was a fat baby...I'm not fat now thoughs...Atleast, I'm pretty sure I'm not. O.o
I was a fat baby too! ... sweatdrop  

Jennoasis

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:30 am
Jennoasis
ChibiTotoro222
Jennoasis
ChibiTotoro222
Vadimir
Iyamashi

I wanna see! whee heart

I'll have him post it next time he's on. He's such a cute wittle baby. sweatdrop
Yay baby pictures! and Iya-chan don't you leave! We'll all cry if you did! 3nodding  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games