Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:14 pm
"Really, that is what you'll do to me? You aren't very smart..i mean here you are having someone who knows this place very well...and that can probably tell you about places that can give you an advantage when going up against you enemy...Also some one who is very close to your enemy and knows things about them you don't...Not to smart are you?" Kisa chuckled but it was rather cold. She only said all that to save herself...she had no intentions to betray anyone. She would take that chance to see if she could fool him and find away to call for someone.

Kyo shook his head, "No...i just want to lay down..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:31 pm
I nodded, "You......you could use my lap as a pillow if you want" I tell him, slightly blushing.
I narrowed my eyes at her, "Stupid am I?" I stopped & slamed her into a tree, "Why do I need you when all I can do is kiddnap someone else.........like your mother" I tell her coldly.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:36 pm
"You won't get much if you kidnap my mom." Kisa said coldly as well. She spit out blood and stared at him. "With me you can get so much more...with me you'll get all of them plus there weaknesses." Kisa was terrified inside, but she hid it very well. "If you didn't need me you wouldn't have kidnapped me Orochimaru.

Kyo laid his head on her lap and fell asleep rather quickly .  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:43 pm
"Oh, really? Or I can just kidnapp Shigure, Yuki, oh the possibilities" I mused I did spy on them enough to learn their names. "Or,.......Kyo.......hmhmhmh" I smirked at her then.
I smiled at Kyo & left him alone while he slept.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:47 pm
"Well at the moment Kyo will be hard to get as well as Shigure and Yuki...they are all surrounded by your enemies. You see the only one that isn't is me." Kisa began walking away, "Since you don't need me i'll continue on my errand. I have no time to be kidnapped by an idiot."

Kyo woke up and sat down looking at Sara. He smiled at her and suddenly gently pushed her on the ground and kissed her.

((XD lol just switch the girl biggrin ))

http://tinypic.com/r/2ewfbrp/3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:01 pm
(cute! whee LOL Kisa's hard core standin' up to him blaugh )
I was surprised, but I didn't turn into a cat, I then wrap my arms around him to deepen the kiss.
I glared at her, then decided to knock her out & take her, ".........I can still get to them, stupid girl!" I mutter as I go to a different spot I found earlier, also I sensed Kabuto, Deidara, Kisame, Sasori, & Itachi in there.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:03 pm
((lol i know XD ))

Kyo smiled and stroked her hair.

Kisa opened her eyes to feel herself tied up. She looked around to see other guys. "You know i heard what you said...you can't get them. You can try try and try but you'll fail."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:16 pm
I looked at her, then smirked, "Well don't I have a surprise for you!" I then look at Kabuto.
I smirked as I pulled out a unconscious Yuki, "Well, well look who I have here" I say showing him to her.
I woke up, to find myself not in the garden, "Kisa-san?" I say stunned as I see her, then went wide eyed as to who got us.
I smiled back while playing with his hair.
(The plot thickin's twisted )  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:16 am
(oh so very interesting!!!! hey orochimaru should find out tht kanatta's brother is here. then maybe he'll try to get him n kanatta!!! tht will surely make u kno who angry to get kanatta bak. lol)

Kanatta and Kurukai suddenly stopped. Then they turned back to normal.

"You have gotten better since the last time we fought little sister." He then gave her a taunting smirk.

"Well watching Kenji died in front me while you killed him isn't the best way to be a family!!!!" Kanatta continued standing there pissed off. She knew Izon and the others where hiding so she tried to keep Kurukai's attention the whole time.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:15 pm
(Hehehe alright! Oh, what if another Akatsuki came? twisted )
I looked over in time to see Hidan come busting threw the door. "You decided to show up? Where's Kakuzu?"
"Don't know, don't really give a damn" I say bluntly to him while looking over the two people I didn't know, "Who, the hell are they?"
"Thisss, is Kisa, and Yuki, they are our guests hmhmhm, good thing Deidara, made a clay clone to keep the suspition down." I tell him.
"Oh......." I muttered then sit down.
*Clone*
I looked at them curiously. 'Huh? why did they stop?' I thought.

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:59 pm
Kisa clenched her jaw as she finished untieing herself. She looked at Yuki and sighed. For now she would wait for the perfect moment to untie him and escape.

Kyo sat up and sighed he still felt bad for what he did and he also felt that something bad was happening.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:39 pm
I sat up as well, "Is som-" I stopped as I went wide eyed, 'I sense another Akatsuki......and Orochimaru....I thought....crap!' I then get up & started to pace.
I looked over to see the girl poorly guarded had already got free of her ropes, I stuck a kuni at her throat, "And where do you think your going?.......if you try to go anywhere I'll kill your friend here," when they were not looking I had already got some of the boys blood & all I had to do was stand in my circle & kill him on the spot.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:44 pm
((Escape time muhahahaha!!))
((this is what she looked like...the angry tiger))
User Image

"Leave Yuki-san alone...he's nothing to any of you so just let him go. She quickly moved the kuni from her throat and ran over to Yuki and stood in front of him to protect him, "Leave him alone!" She felt herself hunch back and she felt weird as anger increased. Ears popped our and so did her tail. She then turned not into her cute little tiger form...but into a giant white tiger. She looked at him and roared and with a quick movement she grabbed Yuki, swung him on her back and leapt over the guy and took off toward the house to warn naruto and the other. She ran faster and faster. Once she got there she put Yuki down and ran off again. She knew yuki would tell them so she ran to her home to warn Gaara. Her whole emotional issue was now gone and she was really scared. Kisa came crashing into the house and she heard her mom scream because there was a giant white tiger in the living room.

Kyo looked at Sara, "What is it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:25 pm
"I.......I sense Orochimaru and.....the Akatsuki! Another has joined them!" I told him scared, wandering what to do.
(Sweet!........but Hidan doesn't need his victims in the same room eek )
I was shocked to see Kisa do that, I didn't know she could, I was just glad to be out of there, that is until I felt a pain run threw my leg, then arm I looked down in shock as I see blood come from wounds that I didn't have before. "What, the?"
I see the real Yuki after we fought the fake he was bleeding, "Yuki!" I rushed over to him.
"That should teach them......I want to kill the kid, but no, you had to stop me Kabuto" I grumbled as I sit in the circle I just made.
"We need them alive you know that" I tell him.
"Tch......" is all I muttered back.
I then tell Naruto & them everything that happened.
I growled at this, "So that b*****d is still alive huh?"
*Real*
I went running down the stairs when I heard Kisa's mom scream, I went down there & saw a huge white tiger, I looked into it's eyes, "...........Kisa-san?" I muttered as I reached a hand to her.

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:29 pm
Kisa turned back to her normal self when she ran off into her room. She put clothes on and ran back telling Gaara what had happened. She had some stains of her own blood on her and even some of Yuki's.

Kyo stood up and ran toward the house," Lets go."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games