Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:37 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie shook her head at him and stood square in front of him. She gave him a little devil-like smile and wrapped her arms around his neck and hopped up, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"You know...you working makes you very attractive to me." Evie whispered admittedly seductive.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:00 am
Iago wasn't prepared for that, but he managed to get his arms around her to keep her up. He grinned a little wolfishly. "Really?" he asked, looking her right in the eye.
"Why does it make me attractive?" he asked.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:07 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie was glad Iago had caught her, she pressed forehead against his. She kissed his lips and broke away suddenly to answer his question.

"Something about your rippling muscles....it makes me want to...well how about I keep that to myself." Evie winked.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:10 am
Iago laughed softly. He wouldn't call his muscles rippling, but he wasn't lanky either. He flexed his arms a little, hugging her closer.
"These muscles?" he asked "innocently".  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:16 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie threw her head back and laughed lightly at them in the woods, her on him and him holding her up. Evie felt him flex and brought her head back up to look at him in the eyes, her hair flicked up and came down to frame her face. God....he knew how to drive her crazy.

"Those would be the ones..." Evie felt so safe, his arms were strong holding her up, she wondered what would get him a little nervous, just for fun of course.

"They're so strong....you make me feel so delicate." It was a feeling that Evie didn't experience often being that forge girl didn't make her all dainty and girly like she wished she could be.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:21 am
Iago smiled at her. "Really?" he asked. "I make you feel delicate? Hard to believe." he added, chuckling. "But do you like that feeling, how they make you feel that way?" he asked.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:29 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie frowned as she thought back to days in the forge. She was a strong girl, no one could mistake that. The other girls in the village were so thin and dainty and had the
men drooling over them and Evie remembered that no one would treat her that way because if who she was and what she did.

"Yes...I like the way it feels..." Evie slipped out of his arms and sighed, her arms wrapped around herself.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:32 am
Iago walked around behind her and put his arms around her waist, his hands on her stomach. He leaned forward and rested his chin on her shoulder.
"Well, these strong arms are yours forever. Whenever you want to feel them, or have them around you, all you have to do is ask." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:37 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie closed her eyes as his arms wrapped around her. He was the only man who ever held her that way, who ever looked at her that way. Evie turned her head to the side and kissed his cheek, her arms raising up and over, around to his neck.

"I am so relieved....it is rare for me to feel so girly. I kind of like it." Evie blushed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:40 am
"Well, out here, feel free to be as girly as you'd like, Evie." Iago whispered, looking at her and smiling. "You'll find I packed a combination of dresses and normal clothes in there." he told her, knowing that she didn't always wear dresses.
"I don't know which I prefer...I fell in love with you when you wore just pants and a shirt, just average clothes...but you look stunning in this dress." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:37 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie had noticed the variation in clothing that Iago had selected for her, it was just by fate that she happened to pick out the dress she currently wore. She was entirely glad that Iago liked the way she looked, she felt as if the dress was wearing her instead of the other way around, she felt a little uncomfortable but she would do anything for Iago.

"Well....I'm starting to take a liking to dresses."
Evie grinned.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:41 pm
"Well, I still think you look great in them." Iago whispered, kissing her on the cheek. He looked off the mountain at the village and sighed.
"This is one of the few times I've ever seen that village from outside its walls." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:58 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie blushed a light pink color and smiled when he kissed her cheek. They were sweet butterfly kisses, light and airy. They made her smile even more. She looked in the same direction Iago was facing and saw their village from high up, it looked so small from where they stood but still beautiful. It was her home.

"It's a lot better when you step away from it and look at it from afar."
Evie sighed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:01 pm
"Looks almost picturesque from up here." Iago said softly, not moving from where he was and not letting go of Evie. He wanted to stay like this for as long as possible, and just be with his Evie.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:36 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

It was true, the way their village looked from up high really did make it look peaceful and picturesque...not impoverished and poor like it really was, riddled with beggars and cruel folk. Evie leaned into Iago just slightly and sighed.

"I'm glad we're here."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games