Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:40 pm
((bye you guys ...try not to get far....and if you do make a summary...and type the pg. #))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:43 pm
((Bye))  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:45 pm
(T-T bye)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:51 pm
(See ya tomarrow Chika^^)
Vivi kept singing as she could feel the demon losing power. 'Hang on Ross, I'm comin' She thought while singing.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:57 pm
The demon listened for a moment longer before screaming and charging at the source of the music.

(lol, just so you know, nothing can make contact, the demon will go through her...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:10 pm
If you let me have my way.......

Tatsel did not yet rise from the counter. "Where is your next destination?"

I swear I'll tear you apart........

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:13 pm
(LOL but she don't know that yet bold enough to stand up to it^^)
Vivi stood her ground when the demon started to charge at her, & she kept singing trying to make Ross snap out of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:16 pm
"Im supposed to be meeting someone but i am early. So...perhaps you can show me around the castle?" Dervish asked smiling "If its not too much trouble that is..."  

bebosis

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:21 pm
The demon passed through Vivi as though she wasn't there, as it passed through, it changed forms, into that of a great, terrifyingly beautiful bird shaped being.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:31 pm
(LOL took the shape of Vivi's demon?!)
Vivi turned around & looked at it, "Been a while since I've seen you Muraki!" she walked towarrds him un afraid cause she knew how to control him, she kissed him on the cheek. "Muraki, please help me" she muttered.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:34 pm
(lol, that's what I was hoping =D)

The demon stopped and watched Vivi "For what do you summon me?" It's voice boomed around Ross' mind.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:58 pm
(It worked LOL^^)
Vivi sighed, "We have to snap Ross out of this! So he can get better....please Muraki your the only one that can help me pull it off since you here......please" she pleaded with him.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:33 am
The giant bird-like demon roared then disappeared. It journeyed through the very fabric of Ross' being, as though swimming through water. It appeared again within the strange mist. Through the demon's eye's Vivi would be able to see the real Ross, fighting within himself to dispell the mist.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:04 am
If you let me have my way.......

Tatsel folded her arms into her over-sized kimono and thought about it. If he wasn't who he said he was he probably just wants to know where the king is. Of course, anyone who is going to be working at the castle would want to be shown around.
"Fine, I'll show you around." She hopped off of the counter and, even though it was quite high up, grabbed his hand to lead him along. She'd show him the servant's quarters, the gardens, the ball rooms, the dining rooms, the studies, the libraries, the guest rooms, and the high rooms, she could pass off the King's rooms as something they were not, if he asked about the king it would make her even more suspicious of him.

I swear I'll tear you apart........

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:23 am
Once Kitzune got everything she needed she started walking down the hall. Then she saw Tatsel and the stranger again. Why was Tatsel showing the stranger around the castle she thought. She knows that Tatsel is a very wise person and if anything was wrong she would know. So she kept walking down hall to the training court since she didnt want to disturb the king while he was resting.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games