Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:44 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

((I haven't heard from her whatsoever... Oh God... Last time this happened, she was in the hospital, remember?))

N a k a i

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The double doors to the SMASH Studios meeting room #1 were both flung open at the same moment. Knowing this room like the back of his hand, the young man flung a notebook into the air. It landed with a sharp thunk, skidding a bit, but open to a page scrawled with words and musical notes.
"It's done."
Standing in the doorway, arms folded over his chest, was Naoko.
He looked rather annoyed at that too.
"Our delightful manager isn't going to make it. He's currently stuck paying the expenses on a hospital bill for an accident HE caused." smirking slightly, the blond looked directly at Ishi.
Ah... if only he had known that Kai and Ishi had spent a night together...
If only he had known just how much of a cloned pair the two made...
"I'm NAKO. Pianist and usually song writer. Been in a bit of a slump lately. I'll ask who you are in a moment... right now however... I'd like to explain myself a bit." Naoko spoke before tapping a cigarette out of the pack from his pocket. He placed it between his lips, lighting the small stick, before taking a long drag. "I'm late because our manager decided he needed to pick me up... and then knock my friend down a flight of stairs. WHICH now brings me to a motion that I'm going to put before the two of you," his amber gaze focused on Ni for a moment. "New member, or rather I'm proposing we induct a new member to get a better sound. That song," he nodded toward the notebook, "Was written to be accompanied by a violin. Since I don't play one, and I doubt any of the rest of us do to such a degree that this song requires... thus the new member proposal."
For Naoko, it was completely normal to conduct a meeting in such a straightforward manner. Sure, he didn't know his new bandmates names... be he figured that he'd learn them once they could get a word in edgewise.
The one sitting down looked rather quiet, more in a shy sort of way. The one nearby, standing next to a rather straight-laced woman, looked even MORE quiet... and yet also seemed to have a mischievous streak.
"And why are you looking at me like that?" NAKO asked Ishi, putting his hands on his hips.
Ever since leaving the hospital, once he was sure Ryuukaze was fast asleep, Naoko had hailed a cab and hauled a** back to, not only his apartment, but to his akuma's as well. Picking up everything he needed, the pianist had made his way to SMASH...
Just barely missing Kai's exit.
Dressed in a pair of tight black jeans and a skin-tight black half shirt, the blond looked more ready to perform than go to a meeting...

(((OOC: Generic "why I've ninjaed for 3 weeks or so" reply to everyone... gomen!
SOOOO
Work kicked my a**! Yes, that's right! Two waitressing jobs that had me working mostly nights... and since I have dialup and only get online at night (to keep the phone clear) it was pretty damn impossible to get online much to my own frustration.
THEN... I had to have some minor toe surgery so those days, while at home, I couldn't sit AT the computer because it hurt.
Today I FINALLY had the evening off... thus I'm alive!
I've soooo so sorry for disappearing like that. I was just getting home around 1am and would have to be at work at 10:00am or 10:30am the next morning so I'd basically get home and go to bed... I haven't been able to watch anime, to get online, to draw, to write... ANYTHING!
Thus I am insanely sorry... I've just been exhausted lately... though it looks like I have less nights to work this and next week, so I should actually be around! Plus... I don't have excruciating toe pain anymore so I can actually sit at the computer for once.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:22 pm
Ni

Ni listened in silence while the pianist, NAKO, talked. He blinked. He had never met such a straight forward guy in his life. He smirked. Then he laughed. "I'm Ni. I play bass guitar. Pleased to meet you NAKO. Sounds like you've had a pretty interesting day. I'll agree to the new member," he said with a smile. He pulled the notebook towards him and looked over it. "Nice," he said simply and he began to hum it.

((So short!! I'm sorry!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:28 pm
(((OOC: Just so you know, I'm actually working on writing the song. So look for lyrics in the next few days. Of course there won't be actual music, just words, since I can't compose stuff, heh... Flutists don't tend to write music normally... least I never have...)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:37 pm
((That's okay and I look forward to reading the song. I play clarinet myself and I've tried to compose music once or twice and failed.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:24 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

((I'm glad that you aren't stuck in the hospital somewhere! You had me really worried there... sweatdrop
And since NAKO missed Nakai's departure, then he will have to catch Nakai's coming to pick Ishi up, right? ;D))

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:04 pm
(((Right! Sorry to have had you worried... I ended up going to a foot doctor who had to give me shots in my toe then cut into it and fix the nail cause it was all screwed up... so I had that to deal with last week... bleh. I'm probably going to go post in our 1x1 Rp then head to bed though... I've been catching up on RPs since 6pm and it's now after 11pm, hehehe. After I post to you in there, I should be caught up with Rps... in THIS guild... *dies*)))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:25 pm
♠|M|i|k|i|♠

User Image

Once Kazuo reached SMASH studios he asked where the meeting was going to be as he then quickly made his way to the meeting room and he heard voices coming from the other side of the door as a slight sigh escaped his lips. "I'm late..." he slightly rubbed the back of his head while he took a deep breath, the guitarist then slightly knocked on the door as he slowly opened it. " excuse me... uhh... this is the meeting for Hikari ya Yami band members right? " The blond asked as he took one step inside the room not letting go of the doorknob.
The guitarists eyes slightly widened as he saw the young man that he had met last night in the rain, he seemed to look a lot more better than how he was last night which made him slightly smile while he then turned his sight towards the woman that was standing next to him including the other two that were inside the room as well.

♠|Kazuo Matsura|♠

kh_sora_1708

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:44 pm
NI

Ni turned his pinkish violet eyes to the door when he heard it open. Peering through his long bangs he looked at the mane standing in the doorway, only one step inside the room. He smiled a little at the man. "Yeah, this is the place. Welcome," he said. He leaned forward on the table and rested his head in his hand. He wondered how long until everyone was here and the meeting started. His light violet eyes traveled over the room for perhaps the millionth time. This band was proving to be interesting. He just hoped he would be able to get along with everyone. If he didn't being in the band was going to be difficult. He rested his eyes on the man's face again.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:42 pm
Kawamura Ishi

Yamamoto looked about as surprised as Ishi felt. He had gone from being late, and one of the only two members who seemed intent on even showing up at the meeting, to one of four chattering people. He had to concentrate just to catch what Naoko was saying, having been caught off guard, and lost Kazuo and Ni’s conversation all together. He even failed to notice that Kazuo from last night. In his defense, Ishi had been drunk at the time, and his attention had been otherwise occupied.
While Yamamoto recovered herself, making his introductions for him, (“This is Kawamura Ishi, my client. He is deaf, though he reads lips, so please take this into account when speaking. I am his translator, Yamamoto Hisoka, and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintances.”) Ishi was indeed staring at Naoko.
His mind just could not seem to wrap itself around this man. At a first glance, even at a second and third glance, Naoko resembled Kai to the point where Ishi wondered if Kai had somehow changed clothes and was pulling some kind of elaborate joke on him.
Knowing that this was impossible, Ishi’s next thought was of a sandwich, and not the kind one could order at a restaurant.
Ishi interrupted Yamamoto again to point out the similarity.
“Ask him if he has a brother,” Ishi signed to Yamamoto, who related the question to Naoko.

((Whoa, sorry about kind of floating off, I assumed that everyone had dropping this… Glad to see everyone is back!))  

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

kh_sora_1708

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:54 pm
♠|M|i|k|i|♠

User Image

Kazuo smiled as he slightly nodded in gratitude to the boy that answered him, he slightly rubbed the back of his head once again while he walked inside the room and sat on a seat. His dark eyes looked once again at the people that were inside the room.
Once Kazuo heard the woman speak he turned his sight to her and quietly listened to what she was saying. "he's deaf!..." thought the guitarist as he then looked at Ishi and then moved his sight back to the woman.
He didn't think that Ishi would be deaf, but that doesn't quite matter since that doesn't stop him from playing any type of instrument, well that was what he thought.
"My name is Miki, i play guitar. It's a pleasure to meet you all! " he said as he slightly smiled.

♠|Kazuo Matsura|♠

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:37 pm
Ni

Kyo never would have guessed that Ishi was deaf. He gave no indication that he was surprised though. He turned his eyes to Miki who was sitting down now. "Hi there Miki. I'm Ni. I play bass guitar," he said smiling.

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:50 pm

Naoko smirked slightly, noticing Ishi's starring gaze.
But for the moment, his attention was focused on Miki, though his lips were easily within view of the drummer.
"I'm NAKO, I play the piano and keyboard, and tend to do a lot of the band's compositions." the blond spoke, taking a few steps toward where Miki and Ishi were standing. "I've trusted our manager for picking out the new band members, so I won't question your skills..." this was obviously meant for Ishi.
Especially with the knowledge that the boy was deaf.
"I only ask that you guys give the best you can. As a side note, I was just proposing," his amber gaze focused on Miki. "We bring in a violinist to add a bit of flare to our sound and..."
'Do you have a brother?'
That made Naoko pause and his eyes focused intently on Ishi. "No... No siblings whatsoever. Why?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:55 am
♠|M|i|k|i|♠

User Image

Once he heard his name his dark colored eyes turned the direction where the voice came from as he looked at the young boy with light violet colored eyes." so your the bassist, that's great! it's really nice to meet you Ni! " replied the guitarist as he smiled back at him and then heard another person speak which he then turned his gaze to that person as he quietly listened. " so then your a very important member in the band since you not only play the keyboard, but you also compose the majority of the songs were going to be playing. am i right? " Miki said as his dark eyes looked at the man standing in front of him and Ishi.
" a violinist..." he said in a low tone of voice while he continued looking at NAKO. Bringing a violinist to add some flare to the sound of the band, which wasn't such a bad idea, well at least that was what he thought.

♠|Kazuo Matsura|♠

kh_sora_1708

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:01 pm
Kawamura Ishi

Ishi scowled. That had been unnecessary. He’d worked just as hard as everyone else, if not harder to get here. If there was one thing that could get to Ishi, it was someone pointing out his deafness. To him, it was restating the obvious. Yes, he knew that he had one less sense than everyone else, but that didn’t mean anything.
He pulled out one of the chairs around the table and fell into it, crossing his arms lightly over his chest, and shrugging in answer to the question of a new band member. Hell, it didn’t matter to him, he already had four new band members here; what difference could one more make?
If he was reading Nakao right, the issue seemed pretty important to him. Then again, Ishi was not known for his people skills.
“Tell him he looks like the guy I slept with.” Ishi signed, still feeling put off by the comment, however slight.
He remembered his mother trying to explain what hearing was to him as a child. She’d said it was like feeling with your ears. It had seemed strange then, and it seemed strange now.
Yamamoto pointedly ignored Ishi.
“He says that you looked, uh, very familiar. He also says that he would be open to another band member.” Yamamoto said.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games