Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Going Once, Going Twice, Sold! (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:29 pm
"Then I'll just take it like a man and try..and I mean when I say try..to control myself." Kanda said calmly as he nodded his head in reassurence. "Now ask me anything."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:43 pm
"Okay, if you say so," Shan said, calming down a little. He began to think of a question, and there was only one that stayed in his mind. It scared him a little, however, so he tried to think of something else.

"In that case, what is your family like?" he asked. "I've already talked about my family, so I think it's fair if you tell me about yours." His real question actually had to do with the person named Alma, who the master had been dreaming about before.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:15 pm
Kanda looked at him in total surprise. He was definitely not expecting that question. He scratched the back of his head in thought..What was he going to say? And where to begin?

"Well my mother and father is full japanese. They used to live in Tokyo before moving here and taking on the family business from my father's side. That business, which is oil and trade then passed or at least, semi passed since my father is still alive, to me." He said. Staring with his parents first.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:32 pm
Shan now wondered if there was any other information that the master hasn't revealed yet. He had a feeling that the man hadn't finished answering the question, so he focused all his attention toward the man. The explanation so far was very interesting.

"Is that all?" Shan asked curiously, waiting for the master's response.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:36 pm
"No.." He said and sighed. He took a deep breath then began again.

"My mom is sweet and kind. A true Japan doll as they called her in the day. I mostly get my hair anf taste from her." He said as his face softened at the mention of his mother. "And my father is a strong social figure. I get my expressions and strength from him." Kanda said as he looked at Shan. Their pretty good parents. Thoguh my father is hardheaded." He stated as he sighed. "And will do anything to make sure eveythign goes his way."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:46 pm
"Your dad seems to be a lot like my brother," Shan said a little softly. "Of course, I didn't mean to mention him, but I couldn't help thinking of him when you told me about your dad." He soon shrugged away all thoughts of his brother, who he had always tried to ignore when he realized what kind of person he was.

"As for your mom, she has quite the same personalities as mine. I guess we both have kind mothers, right?" He began to wonder if their mothers could be good friends. They seemed very much alike according to the similarities in the master's description of his mother and Shan's description of his own.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:41 pm
"Sounds like they are the ones related.." Kanda sid as he sighed. "And we do...I think she's the only one that understands me now..." Kanda stated as he sighed again then looked up at the cieling. There was another...another he could turn to and would understand him too..But he didn't want to think of him. 'Don't think of Alma..' He thoguht as he sighed then looked at Shan. "Anything else?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:52 pm
"I don't have anymore questions," Shan lied, knowing very well that if he asked the question on his mind he would probably offend the master. Sure, he had been worried about the man, but that didn't mean he could pry into his past. It just wasn't polite, and it was very unthinkable for a slave to do that.

Shan's self-control, however, wasn't going to last long. One way or another, he would have to ask the question. He just hoped that the master wouldn't get angry at him.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:59 pm
"Alright." He said as he looked at Shan then turned away. 'Damn it...I have the urge to kiss him now...' He thoguht as he tched under his breath. But caould anyone blame him? The boy was freaking cute! It was driving Kanda nuts.

He sighed again softly then looked at the floor. Should he ask..? But then he would seem stupid for asking...And what if Shan didn't want it? Too many questions unanswerd. And all of them were swirling in Kanda's head.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:35 pm
Shan noticed that there was something troubling the master, and he became a bit worried. Had his question about the master's family offended him? Could it be that the man had never wanted to answer, but he had to bear with it because he said he would?

"What's wrong? You aren't angry at me in any way, are you?" Shan asked with a concerned voice. "If there's something troubling you, you can tell me if it helps." As long as the master would calm down, then Shan wouldn't mind whatever the man said to him.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:43 pm
Kanda looked at Shan then blinked. Was he...worried about him..That was knew to him but Kanda felt flattered. It was the first tiem toher than his mother who ever showed concern.

'Alright..I'm going to ask...and if he dislikes it then....I don't know...' He thoguht as he looked at Shan then sighed. "I'm not angry with you..I..just have a question.." He said as he looked at the ground then back at Shan. "Can...I..Kiss you..?" He said faintly as he looked away and hid his face with his hand sine he was blushing.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:07 pm
Shan tilted his head to the side. "What was that?" he asked, wondering what the master said. "I didn't hear you. Is it okay if you repeat that?" According to the master's face, Shan knew that whatever question was asked had to be embarrassing.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:17 pm
Kanda looked at Shan through his fingers then sighed. "Can...I kiss you..?" He asked again softly and closed his eyes as he waited to get hit.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:36 pm
Shan was quite surprised when he heard the question. Kiss? The master actually wanted to kiss him? It was an unexpected question, and even one day after the confession? The master wasn't even sure if he was in love yet!

Shrugging off the thoughts, Shan nodded. "Sure, I guess," he said, though his voice was a bit shaky. "If that's what you want, then I won't mind."

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:47 pm
Kanda blinked then looked at Shan in surprise. "Really?" He asked, expecting him to say no not actually agree. 'He's in love with you stupid! Of course he would say yes..' Kanda said as he mentally hit himself.

"Alright.." Kanda trialed off as he looked at Shan. He lightly touched his face then leaned in slowly. He stopped an inch from the boy's lips to look at his eyes. then after that, he kissed him on the lips softly.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff