Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:46 pm
"Thats good. I think you should get your mum a dog. Don't get her an owl unless you want her sending you a letter everyday and eventually howlers because you can't answer everyday..." Aya said rolling her eyes a little bit. "I'm an only child but both of my parents have loads of siblings, so I have loads of cousins." She added sitting up to unpack.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:13 pm
gonk You're right! No owls for sure! hahahaha Amanda says, and begins unpacking.  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:03 pm
"Yeah. Trust me I will probably have 3 owls by tomorrow morning." Aya said shuddering slightly. She turned around to see Pix and Cairo next to eachother on her bed. "Oi Amanda! I don't think we need to worry about Pix and Cairo getting along.." She said laughing at them and finishing up. "I'm going to go down to the common room for a bit." Aya said grabbing a book and heading down stairs.

Aya looked around saw the common room was nearly empty save a few people. She smiled and plopped down on an empty couch aand sighed, looking into the fire and thinking about her day.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:12 am
Amanda looks around at the quiet common room. Hello! She says to no one in particular.  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:09 pm
"Hey Amanda." Aya said looking up from her book. "You finished unpacking?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:57 pm
Announcement everyone, our prefect will be Amber Moonshade smile our retired head of house was excited to take the position

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:32 pm
My apologies dear students i had to leave the grounds, for a designated time but i am back and will not falter again smile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:11 pm
Welcome back Amelia! Amanda says with a smile.  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:51 pm
Amanda plops into a cushy chair by the fire and begins to read. It's not very long before Cairo, her grey and tan feline, jumps happily onto her lap cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:02 pm
Hey every one say jump

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:58 pm
jump?  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:02 pm
Syreyn
jump?

Exciting someone is alive 4laugh

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:27 pm
Aunt Slappy
Exciting someone is alive 4laugh

3nodding Sure am! Cairo and I have been making ourselves at home. Amanda says while trying to discreetly remove the cat hair from the arm chair they have grown accustomed to. Have classes taken a break while the fair is going?  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:27 pm
Amanda returns to the common room with a big stack of books and a small mouse toy for Cairo to play with. She spreads her books out on the table and begins flipping through them.

Meow, meow, meeoooowww Cairo sits staring at the mouse, quite unimpressed at its stillness. He looks at his owner and Meows again, with gusto. cat_gonk

Cairo, what is it?! Amanda says looking at her cat. Oh, I know...It's not a challenge. Amanda clears her throat ahem, Wingardium Leviosa. With that the mouth floats off the floor and begins to fly around he room. Cairo chases the mouse to and fro as Amanda mindlessly flick her wand about with reading her books.

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:35 am
Aya looked up to see the mouse zoom past her and Cairo chase after it. "Hey Amanda! You know if Cairo was a human he would make a good chaser." She said laughing.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff