Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:41 pm
Zylver listened more than spoke, one of Shinji's older sisters sitting each side of him, really close. HE did not know why these two were like this with him.... the fact is that Zylver didn't know much about flirting, at least in the forward way of this era... not that in his time he was really aware either.
So he was blushed, eating shily and listening to the happy talk.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:44 pm
When they finished dinner, Shinji took Zylver upstairs and led him to his room. "HAve a good night Zylver." Shinji said as he stood in front of his door and smiled softly at him.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:50 pm
Zylver reached for him and hugged him briefly
"good night. May the light of the stars watch upon your sleep." he said formally in his fluent and lyric elvish language.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:02 pm
Ahinji blushed when he was pulled into a hug then nodded as he laid his head on Zylver's chest and hugged hm back. 'He's so warm..' Shinji thought as he looked at his chest then unconsciously kissed the middle of it before he could catch himself. When he realized what he did, he blinked then pulled away as he blushed darkly. "I-I..uh-uh-umm.." He tried to say but no words wanted to form so he just nodded his head goodnight and fast walked to his room.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:17 pm
Zylver watched him go to the room on the oposite part of the hall.
He then walked into what it was now his room and put his hand on his chest, where Shinji had kissed him so lightly yet so lovingly.
He smiled, undressed and went to bed after opening the window's blind shutters to let the night light into the room as he slept.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:21 pm
Shinji closed the door behind him as he leaned on the wall. He closed his eyes and sighed heavily as he tried to bring the temperature on his face to normal. "Why did I do that..?" He asked himself as he blushed again at the memory and shook his head. He quickly undressed into his night wear and jumped into bed and tried to forget what just happened as he fell asleep.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:41 pm
Zylver slept peacefully all night long, although he was a little pained to see that there was no moon nor stars visible on the sky, lit by the orangeish tone of the street lights.
He slept all night with his hand over that spot Shinji had kissed, because there, he could feel warmth.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:51 pm
Shinji woke up the next morning and yawned. He sat up with a dazed expression on his fce then got out of bed and dressed for the day before school would start again.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:40 am
Zylver knocked on his door. He, as usual, had waken at the point of dawn.
He had taked a walk through the emty house at that hour of the day and then sat outside seeing the sun rise slowly, warming the day.
Now Shinji's mother was finishing to make breakfast.
She had found him exercising outside when she woke, and Zylver had given his exercising for concluded to help her but she said there was no need that he would help her later, and sent Zylver to the shower.

Zylver was knocking now on Shinji's door already showered, with his jeans and a tight black t-shirt still with the towel on his shoulders, drying his hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:19 pm
Shinji dressed in khaki shorts and a blue T-shirt when he heard the knock. He walked up to his door and opened it. "Oh hey Zylver." Shinji said as he smiled lightly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:36 pm
"Your mother sends me to call you for breakfast" he said with a smile. "she not let me help her with breakfast..."
Zylver started walking down the stairs.
"You sleep well? I felt strange... really plush matress, really comfortable, but could not see moonlight.... and that made me a little sad.... but I sleep well"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:51 pm
"Oh! Thats probably from the sreetlights." Shinji stated as he followed Zylver to the kitchen. "Because of there light, it blocks the moon and stars sometimes."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:58 pm
"it is some sad, but I suppose is for the best of people for walking at night.... although I will miss moonlight when sleeping...."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:05 pm
"Well its still there. Just imagine its watching over you." Shinji said as he looked at him. "When you go to sleep, picture it in your head. That way its always with you when you fall asleep."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:09 pm
"That is nice idea... nice way of think" he said with a wide smile as he sat on the table.
"Mis Rosebel... thanks for brekfast... it smell really nice, sure tastes even better"
It was in fact incredible how fast Zylver was learning the new language.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games