Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:02 pm
"I knew before anyone else. I knew in advance. I had almost a full week warning. It's my fault we even had to live this life. If it weren't for me, he never would have even been in danger. They kept saying that I was the best. How can I be the best if I can't even keep the ones I care about safe? That's why I never wanted to work with another partner. I didn't want to risk their life because of me again."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:05 pm
"Understood,"Haru responded, checking the mirrors to see if the big guy was still after them. He couldn't see him, but as Rena had said he wouldn't give up that easily. "Don't worry about putting my life in danger."  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:10 pm
"It's a little late for that." She said. "Now that he's tailing us....maybe I should drive?"
Rena couldn't see the man, but she knew he was close by. It was only a matter of time before the attack was initiated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:14 pm
"Sure if that'll make you feel better,"Haru said, speeding up a bit. After a moment he slowed down and pulled over. He then got out of the car to switch her spots.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:25 pm
Rena got out and moved to the driver's seat. One Haru was in the passanger seat, she drove off. She took a deep breath as she began to drive. She eyes were on the move constantly, but she was a good driver. Her speed was constant and she was very aware of her surroundings.
"We have to try and lose him while staying away from the agency." She said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:36 pm
Haru nodded, relaxing into his seat. He wasn't worried in the least bit and decided to allow Rena take control. He kept his eyes on his mirror though watching for the big guy.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:22 pm
Rena kept driving. Suddenly, she took a sharp turn and started going a bit faster. Her grip tightened and her eyes kept flickering to the skies. A large black helicopter was following them and it wasn't one from the agency or any allies.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:37 pm
"s**t, this does not look good for us," Haru swore then sighed. "Way to ruin the evening."  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:02 pm
"Just wait 'til they start shooting." she murmured.
She pressed on the gas a little more, speeding, then took another sharp turn.
This is not good. She thought as her eyes flickered to the mirrors.
That's when she saw the gun.
"Get down. They're gonna start shooting."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:43 pm
Haru ducked slightly, but prepared himself to cover Rena. He wasn't going to let anything happen to her. What were these henchman thinking? It was his mission to take down Miss Asho not theres. What could you do though?
He sighed, feeling his heart clench. He didn't understand why it had done that in that instant so he just shrugged it off.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:00 pm
Rena ducked ever so slightly when she heard the first few shots go off. She stepped on the gas and took the next turn. They were near the edge of town at this point near the port warehouses that she had found her little brother. The next few shots blew out the tires. She swore as she turned the car to skid to a sudden stop before crashing.
"D*mn it. This is bad." She muttered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:04 pm
Haru opened his door a little so he could shoot back at them. He looked back at Rena after he shot off a few shots. "Let's move I'll cover you,"he said softly. "We're not getting anywhere with our tires blown."  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:08 pm
"I don't think we're going to be getting very far period. They're after me. I can get them off our trail you just have to trust me. Get as from here as you can. I'll meet up with you at the agency."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:30 pm
"I'm not going anywhere without you, Rena, You're my responsibilty,"Haru said, stubbornly. "I can't leave you unless I'm sure that you'll be safe."  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:35 pm
"Haru you have to trust me. I know what I'm doing. I promise I'll be okay. I'm your partner. Why would I lie to you?"
A small squeak escaped her lips as she ducked down, just missing the bullet that broke the windshield. She took a deep breath.
"Just trust me okay?" She nearly pleaded.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff