Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:39 pm
Orin looked up when Mikage grabbed his hand. "But its not difficult. Besides this is child's play and there's no need for you to be scared." Orin said shaking his head. "its this or we go out into the rain and head home then we can both get sick." Orin said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:36 pm
Mikage looked at Orin, nodding in understanding. Letting the other do as he wished, his mind wandered. It always did such things when he was in situations like these and normally not-so-pleasant thoughts plagued him. One such thought scared him, he didn't know whether to tell Orin or not.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:39 pm
Orin watched as Mikage lost himself in thought. He watched the other carefully for any other signs of unease and when he saw a something he questioned. "what is it?" Orin asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:24 am
Mikage heard the question from Orin, he decided not to tell the other as it would also put a burden on him and it was something he didn't want to do. "Its nothing important." he said giving as much of a reassuring smile as he could, even though the reoccuring thought kept nagging him.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:40 pm
"Liar..." Orin said with a scowl. He could tell past the reassuring smile that something was bugging his friend. "Don't make me tickle you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:06 pm
Mikage looked over at Orin, seeing the scowl and dislike. Giving a faint smile he looked down resting his head on his arms which were wrapped around his knees. "What would...we do...if I loose my memories again...?" he asked peeking over at the other.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:41 pm
"W-w-why would you lose your memories?" Orin gasped suddenly surprised, confused and scared. "You can't lose your memories again, you can't. I wouldn't be able to stand it if you lost your faith again..." Orin said suddenly frantic, almost in tears.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:03 pm
Mikage looked over at Orin, the questions ringing in his head, as something about what Orin said earlier came through his memory. "For the same reason as the last tim I lost them. What if...the high fairy council finds out about me again?" he asked as he pulled the other too him hugging him close.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:09 pm
"They can't and even if they do they can't take your memories I won't let them." Orin protested even as Mikage pulled him close. Orin felt a lump appear in his throat as he fought back the thought of losing his friend again because he knew the council would remove Mikage from the home too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:00 pm
Holding the boy close to him, his mind wandered it was another thing that happened. Crazy idea's, plans almost that came as a form of solution to the troublesome thoughts before hand. The idea's were crazy, but he knew...somehow that if he let the council win again, Orin would more so than likely die. He didn't want that at all.

"If they do come after me...I'll leave. I'll go somewhere in hidding, a place where only you and Pa know. No one else. I'll pretend, only pretend, I don't believe. Make them think nothing has happened. Make it normal almost. If were comes to worst though. We'll go back, back to my home." he said knowing the utterly crazy idea would most likely fail.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:43 pm
"They don't give warning," Orin admitted softly. "Some of the council can draw memories from anyone's minds anyway. We just can't give them a reason to take you away." Orin continued. Orin jerked when he heard Mikage say that he would pretend to not believe, confusion and hurt suddenly overwhelmed the smaller boy for a few moments. When Mikage assured that he would only pretend, Orin calmed down. "I wouldn't be able to go with you though... the disbelief is so high now that I need help every month to keep my wings not transparent." Orin cried.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:38 am
Mikage thought again, "Then I'll move out. I have money, so I can get my own place, it'll be close, walking distance maybe close to the school..." he said as he continued to hold the other close to him. He didn't want to let the other go, but at the thougt of Orin needing help, his mind raced, he knew that Anna and Mai were strong believers, he also knew other people that were too. "Orin...besides me...you'll be close to two other strong believers...and surrounded by more. Just people I don't know. Anna and Mai know most the people though." he said as talking to himself at this point.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:31 am
Orin looked surprised when Mikage said he could move out and live close to the school. Orin relished in Mikage holding him close and didn't want it to end. "Do you think maybe that would work, i've never been near anyone that believed besides you and dad." Orin said softly. "Maybe dad would let me go to your home for a little while during the summer and we could see if that works."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:18 am
"Well its got too right? If lack of belief is killing you then people who believe have to save you. Right?" he said as he leaned back against the wall. At the thought of going back over the summer, he smiled. "I'm sure he would let you. Mom and dad miss you. Hey, maybe even Pa should come with us." he said with a faint smile.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:13 pm
"I suppose it would work. Do you think wee can get dad to agree to go though?" Orin questioned not feeling so panicked now. I miss seeing them too, I wanna meet the friends you made too." Orin continued.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games