Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Banners (use tinyurl.com or else - Iyamashi) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:53 pm
Dariram
Very nice Azzy-kun!~
I know. xd Teh Azzy-sama is particularly pleased with this one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:15 pm
MadAzrael
Dariram
Very nice Azzy-kun!~
4laugh  

Dariram
Crew

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:33 pm
MadAzrael
Ravens_Dragon
MadAzrael
Ravens_Dragon
heart heart heart
Yeah, that newest one was one of my favorites. xd I love my banners and bumps...
cool
Yith it is. xd
you dont really need the code to put them as a banner...i dont at least... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:43 pm
Ravens_Dragon
MadAzrael
Ravens_Dragon
MadAzrael
Ravens_Dragon
heart heart heart
Yeah, that newest one was one of my favorites. xd I love my banners and bumps...
cool
Yith it is. xd
you dont really need the code to put them as a banner...i dont at least... sweatdrop
Well, if we use them to recruit other people, if I get the code, I could link it to the Homepage of the Guild. But I guess we don't need the codes if you just want them as a banner sans link.  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:45 pm
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
Very nice Azzy-kun!~
4laugh
Well, I iz.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:54 pm
MadAzrael
Ravens_Dragon
MadAzrael
Ravens_Dragon
MadAzrael
Ravens_Dragon
heart heart heart
cool
Yith it is. xd
Well, if we use them to recruit other people, if I get the code, I could link it to the Homepage of the Guild. But I guess we don't need the codes if you just want them as a banner sans link.
well if you want one of my banners for that then tell me which one and ill get it for you. 3nodding  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:23 pm
Ravens_Dragon
MadAzrael
Ravens_Dragon
MadAzrael
Ravens_Dragon
MadAzrael
Ravens_Dragon
heart heart heart
cool
Yith it is. xd
well if you want one of my banners for that then tell me which one and ill get it for you. 3nodding
Well, it's not necessarily for me. It's for the other members who want a banner to broadcast the guild. xd They need the code for their siggies, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:33 pm
MadAzrael
Ravens_Dragon
MadAzrael
Ravens_Dragon
MadAzrael
Ravens_Dragon
MadAzrael
Ravens_Dragon
heart heart heart
cool
Yith it is. xd
Well, it's not necessarily for me. It's for the other members who want a banner to broadcast the guild. xd They need the code for their siggies, right?
no not really...if you have a photo program and photobucket you dont need it  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 pm
Ravens_Dragon
MadAzrael
Ravens_Dragon
MadAzrael
Ravens_Dragon
MadAzrael
Ravens_Dragon
MadAzrael
Ravens_Dragon
heart heart heart
cool
Yith it is. xd
No no no. You don't understand. I mean that the OTHER members who might wanna use your banners or any of the others NEED the code in order to put it in their signature.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:12 pm
MadAzrael
Ravens_Dragon
MadAzrael
Ravens_Dragon
MadAzrael
Ravens_Dragon
MadAzrael
Ravens_Dragon
MadAzrael
Ravens_Dragon
heart heart heart
cool
Yith it is. xd
No no no. You don't understand. I mean that the OTHER members who might wanna use your banners or any of the others NEED the code in order to put it in their signature.
i know  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:03 pm
there i did it i think...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:45 pm
i was using one of ur banners but....princesses  

AnimeSeeker7

[Taste_Of_Chaos]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:52 am
Do I have to reserve a sig to get one? @_@  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:17 am
Alchemic_Chick133
Do I have to reserve a sig to get one? @_@
no you just pick one and use it!  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:43 pm
DONE!!!! MWWWWHHHAHAHAAAA!!! I'M DONE!!!

Ok, this thread front page is completely updated, all with tiny url too!!!  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games