Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:25 pm
Axel could only gaze in awe. "It..it actually worked! I can't believe it. Haruka, you did it!" He stood up waving his hands around.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:17 am
Haruka stood up and twirled around in a circle "YOU cant believe it.....how do you think I'M taking it?!?!" she said laughing happily when she stopped spinning.

(so no one minds if i make another character?)  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:54 am
Piro just stud there as he was lost in the conversation. "Ok what the heck just happened?" He snapped.

(If you think you can handle it, it don't think that would be a problem. Although it is up to Roy.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:08 am
Haruka Turned to Piro and glared at him "when you were fighting yourself......how did you know my name....." she said suspiciously.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:03 pm
"Don't blame me for this, but Axel kinda said it enough that i just figured it out on my own. Sorry i wasn't too concerned about feelings at that time i just wanted to stop Kiro." Piro explained and then drooped his head. "Sorry."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:04 pm
"We kind of told him. Piro has suffered a bit of memory loss so we had to fill him in on a few things." Axel said scratching the back of his head.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:08 pm
Haruka looked them both....then sighed "whatever.....i was going to tell you soon anyway.....i tell my friends, and although you are still a bit of a jerk....sometimes, i've gotten used to you being around." she said looking at Piro.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:19 pm
Piro snapped back his head. "Really, you consider me a friend now. Sweet. Ow that hurt." He started to rub the back of his neck.  

kokushibyou-_0

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:05 pm
Haruka tries not to laugh but fails and laughs once. "nice goin.....you ok?" and then starts thinking "hey, is it just me......or does it seem like our little group is like a family.....i mean you, piro are like the hot-headed uncle....that gets mad often, Axel is like the kid.....Dukanni doesnt quite fit in the group yet, Arekusa is like the sweet, caring younger sister. and the other one....who's name i can never remember, is the hyper bounce-off-the-wall little sister. I'm like the big strong sister who watches over everyone, and Ryousuke is the bigger brother of all of us because he has the whole 'leadership' role taken over....." and she keeps thinking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:11 pm
Axel tried to jump in and claim the role that he thought he truly fit but failed. He raised a finger but could only hang his head. "We are a bit like a family, aren't we?"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:22 pm
"yea...." seeing axel disappointed Haruka says grining "hey at least your not a crazy uncle, right? and you DO have to give it to Ryousuke....he is the leadership type,...and just like a family.....sometimes we argue....but in the end were all there for eachother."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:27 pm
Axel could only give a laugh. "Yeah, it's better than being the psycho uncle."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:32 pm
"better than being the Psyco uncle is right!!" she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:36 pm
Axel smiled. "We should probably find those God's eyes or whatever you call them."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:52 pm
Haruka sits and closes her eyes nd light nd smoke then when it clears she is back to werewolf form. she stays sitting and wonders to herself 'if i can morph from this to human....i wonder if-" she imagined howls and wolves running and black smoke, no light, burst from her as she still sat as the black smoke disappeared there sat a dark grey wolf who jumped up and twirled around. then sat back down and transformed back to a werewolf who then exclaimed "HOLY CRAP!!" as she jumped up.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games