Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Show Yourself! Picture topic! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:00 pm
Ai, so warm in here...
I suppose I aught post something.
This was from a party back on Thursday last.
I was bar tending. The person taking the picture was on the roof. I was lifting a drink up to them. Yes, I realize I shouldn't be lifting drinks up to people on roofs.
If anyone wants more group pictures and the like, they are on my Facebook. I think this one turned out best.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:37 pm
Devilishly handsome as always Fiddler.  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:43 pm
Thank you.
I actually sorta like that picture.
It was a great party too, a couple of my friends are headed off to Hawaii for school, and there was a going away party. surprised
Made a couple of drinks I am very proud of.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:55 pm
This is my first attempt at full-out makeup, so yeah...<.<
And this is me on a normal basis...just with my glasses instead of my contacts.

Sabriel Fang

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:58 pm
Fiddlers Green
Thank you.
I actually sorta like that picture.
It was a great party too, a couple of my friends are headed off to Hawaii for school, and there was a going away party. surprised
Made a couple of drinks I am very proud of.
What were they?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:46 pm
The glasses are cute, Sabriel. 3nodding

Well Tea, one is something I am still working on, a banana split type drink. Blended Ice Cream, Bananas, Godiva, Irish Creame, Caramel, and Vanilla vodka.

The other is also a smoothy and is citrus based, still working on it, but it bases in orange juice and ice cream, with pineapple and coconut rum, a dash of pom, and some peach schnaups.  

Fiddlers Green

Lance Kibagari

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:54 am
Fiddlers Green

Well Tea, one is something I am still working on, a banana split type drink. Blended Ice Cream, Bananas, Godiva, Irish Creame, Caramel, and Vanilla vodka.

The other is also a smoothy and is citrus based, still working on it, but it bases in orange juice and ice cream, with pineapple and coconut rum, a dash of pom, and some peach schnaups.

Ooh, that second one sounds absolutely delicious. Let us know when you've perfected it, as I would very much like to try it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:19 am
Fiddlers Green

What's the presentation like?

I'm a big fan of layered drinks myself.  

TeaDidikai

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:42 pm
Fiddlers Green
Ai, so warm in here...
I suppose I aught post something.
This was from a party back on Thursday last.
I was bar tending. The person taking the picture was on the roof. I was lifting a drink up to them. Yes, I realize I shouldn't be lifting drinks up to people on roofs.
If anyone wants more group pictures and the like, they are on my Facebook. I think this one turned out best.

User Image
You know, you have the cutest chin.

I sent an add request on facebook, you don't have to accept, but there it is. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:30 am
Sorry Corwin, there is no perfection, only constant improvement. wink

They are all blended drinks, Tea, altho I could work on layering that, but that would take time... and lots of blenders. 3nodding

Thank you Gho. surprised  

Fiddlers Green

Horrorcide

Aged Member

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:52 am
[Sadistic]

Yes, that is my hair.
For more curious members, this is what it looks like from the side.
><

[Sadistics Hair]

These pictures are over a year old...I don't have any suitable pictures that are more recent. Sorry.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:14 am
Fiddlers Green

They are all blended drinks, Tea, altho I could work on layering that, but that would take time... and lots of blenders. 3nodding
Next time we meet up, I would love to try them.  

TeaDidikai

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yes, I am such a bloody dork. And I can't take good pictures...and the camera on my phone sucks. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:31 pm
@Shadow Sorrow: Your face looks so cheerful. And Guiness is one of the common beers I like.

@Tsukiyo: What hand symbol are you making? Also, how do you upload phone pics? I've taken loads from Madame Secretary, but no way to share them.  

Gho the Girl

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games