Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:48 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
XP I necer expect my sister to give anything back from what i give her.
though she doesn't understand the kindness I give her by giving a letter to her each month >.>
Ohhh well, one would think I'm the oldest since my sisters actions are so childish
My sister and I made a deal from the beginning that she would pay me back. She goes on Gaia quite often, so she has the means to do so.

It was a donation item, so it took first priority to my commons. :3

XD You know I'm the oldest. XD
My sister acts like a n00b on Gaia towns. She doesn't understand what she's doing though. She follows people around. D=
I stop her everytime I find out.

xp my sis just saw that it was fun and joined...she doesn't post at all but somehow she still knows when things go missing sweatdrop
jade, me sis, doesn't act noobish she actually has some cool friends but she only knows old school gaia not this new gaia towns stuff
XD whenever my bro gets into something else, he let's me borrow his items... *cough*ninja headband*cough* xD So I like when he gets distracted. ^^

I went on towns again the other day. Someone asked me to give them my cat. D=
She wouldn't leave me alone.
The starngest thing though... I had both cats, but she asked for the "koko."
D= Maybe that was some code for both.... ._.
Eh, I need a ninja headband but I don't want to go questing it.
Maybe I can count my change and have to go to the ninja band fundation xd
My sister has my demonic necklace and my kiki...and some other stuff of mine... sweatdrop
XP who knows, koko might stand for something totally different
...it's telling me E-chan it too close to E_chan.....
... >.> <.< I have an idea!!!
I never really liked the headband... but lately it's been looking better and better...

Hmmm right now, my sister has my jolly slippers. But that's it. She keeps asking for more... D=

D= >.<

Yeah... when did that start happening... I swear people used to have really close usernames. I tried to change my mule Satchal's name to .Satchel. (because Satchel was taken) but no matter what I did, Gaia wouldn't let me change it.
So I just left it. =P

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:04 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
XP I necer expect my sister to give anything back from what i give her.
though she doesn't understand the kindness I give her by giving a letter to her each month >.>
Ohhh well, one would think I'm the oldest since my sisters actions are so childish
My sister and I made a deal from the beginning that she would pay me back. She goes on Gaia quite often, so she has the means to do so.

It was a donation item, so it took first priority to my commons. :3

XD You know I'm the oldest. XD
My sister acts like a n00b on Gaia towns. She doesn't understand what she's doing though. She follows people around. D=
I stop her everytime I find out.

xp my sis just saw that it was fun and joined...she doesn't post at all but somehow she still knows when things go missing sweatdrop
jade, me sis, doesn't act noobish she actually has some cool friends but she only knows old school gaia not this new gaia towns stuff
XD whenever my bro gets into something else, he let's me borrow his items... *cough*ninja headband*cough* xD So I like when he gets distracted. ^^

My sister has my demonic necklace and my kiki...and some other stuff of mine... sweatdrop
I never really liked the headband... but lately it's been looking better and better...

Hmmm right now, my sister has my jolly slippers. But that's it. She keeps asking for more... D=

D= >.<

Yeah... when did that start happening... I swear people used to have really close usernames. I tried to change my mule Satchal's name to .Satchel. (because Satchel was taken) but no matter what I did, Gaia wouldn't let me change it.
So I just left it. =P
Oh I disliked the head band a ton when it first came out ...but now....it's different gonk
so my plan failed but it failed for the best because I am now O-chan xd heart

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:27 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

D= >.<

So I just left it. =P
Oh I disliked the head band a ton when it first came out ...but now....it's different gonk
Same here... what happened? D=

XD <3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:31 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

D= >.<

So I just left it. =P

XD <3
oh well cmao21 and cma021 is close so i thought I would put in a name and then edit it once I had the account
but it still limited me...so I went through some until I cracked up when it allowed o-chan

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:43 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

D= >.<

So I just left it. =P

XD <3
oh well cmao21 and cma021 is close so i thought I would put in a name and then edit it once I had the account
but it still limited me...so I went through some until I cracked up when it allowed o-chan
XD

I tried to look up o-chan in the memberlist. It wouldn't find it. D= ._.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:49 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

D= >.<

So I just left it. =P

XD <3
XD

I tried to look up o-chan in the memberlist. It wouldn't find it. D= ._.
I have $40 bucks in change! Just enough for a ninja head band ohhh how I love change
it's O-Chan.... no like that makes a differance it might not be in the system yet sweatdrop

Karma Police

Rose of Sharon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:52 pm
~*BUMP*~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:55 pm
Karma Police
I have $40 bucks in change! Just enough for a ninja head band ohhh how I love change
it's O-Chan.... no like that makes a differance it might not be in the system yet sweatdrop
xD
Ah, change. What I live off of on the weedays- vending machines. =/

Nah, didnt help. =P
I guess it isn't in the sytem yet. I hope Gaia isn't stucl like it was before and everyone from dec 04 on weren't in the memberlist. >.<

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:57 pm
Hey, Misty. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:58 pm
sdrawkcab
Hey, Misty. ^^
hey there cabbi...how was your thanksgiving?  

Rose of Sharon

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:02 pm
MistyRose
sdrawkcab
Hey, Misty. ^^
hey there cabbi...how was your thanksgiving?
Full of good food. ^^ XD

How was yours? ^^

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:03 pm
Well i'm going for the night...take care guys and see ya laters heart  

Rose of Sharon

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:04 pm
MistyRose
Well i'm going for the night...take care guys and see ya laters heart
G'night!

Eek, I should be logging off too... =P

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:05 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
xD

Nah, didnt help. =P
I guess it isn't in the sytem yet. I hope Gaia isn't stucl like it was before and everyone from dec 04 on weren't in the memberlist. >.<
Ahh that is what that big thing was about....that's about as bad as lanzer breaking then name changer...the ditz well next month I will have horns, pitchfork and Ninja band whee  

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:10 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
xD

Nah, didnt help. =P
Ahh that is what that big thing was about....that's about as bad as lanzer breaking then name changer...the ditz well next month I will have horns, pitchfork and Ninja band whee
xD

Heh, wow... that's quite a trio. ^^
Those don't match an angelic scarf. =P

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games