Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:17 pm
(yep 3nodding )

(starts to sing theme song

[place music note here] a gay boy wished for a planet full of unicorns, planet unicorn, unicorn planet! give it up for Feathers! Cattilac! And tom Cruise Planet unicorn heyyyy! [place music note here]

im not a good singer)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:07 pm
Finally Dusk came too. "Huh wha? Where am I? The last thing I remember was talking carrots and we were going to Candland..."

~~~~~

"Don't do it. You'll regret it and then we'll have to go back...I don't like going back it's very depressing." Lek said to Mistwind with honest eyes trying to warn her.  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:57 pm
"Going...back? What's that mean?" Mistwind asked. "Anyway, I'm still COMPLETELY confused...I don't know who's telling the truth! Tell me...NOW," she demanded.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:38 am
"Do you have a pendent?"Chris asked the girl with a sigh and his cat ears went down a bit.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:17 am
"I mean...the EVIL CASTLE OF DOOOOOM! And if you don't believe that we're telling the truth FINE that's your problem. You talk to her Boo." Lek said turning his back on Mistwind.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:35 am
"Um, yes I do have a pendant," she replied to Chris. "Some cat girl gave it to me, brought me here, and then ran off."  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:16 pm
"Well the pendent is an entrance item. You have to have one to get into the castle. We don't have one because we are the servers. We are suppose to find people with them and bring them to the castle to meet the Dark Night and get a very special gift. Only those who have to pendent can get it. Lets go," Demon said. "Yeah. You have a pendent, so you can come inside without any trouble," Raven said. Then Raven turned to Lek, then back to Mistwind. "See? This is how he gets when he wants to lie and be rude. He is trying to trick you to not coming with us, even though we are the good ones. He is just jealous that he wasn't offered to be the Dark's Night son. We have yet to find the right son..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:33 pm
(you know im a giant cougar right?)

"Like I wanted to be his son. He ruined MY LIFE. I turned my back on him and everyone else associated with him." Lek said still not looking at them.  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:39 pm
((oopps.... oh well.... lets just say you could have been his loyal animal or something.....))

Raven just looked at Lek. "You sre so full of yourself.... you wanted to be with us and he turned you down...."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:54 pm
(and i was replaced with a bunny who wears dresses)
"No I escaped with my life!" Lek said finally turning around glaring at Raven sparks were starting to come out of his fur.  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:05 pm
((yep.... well..... the dresses are from Cheyenne....))

"You left on your own will..... we never tried to stop you and neither did the Dark Night....." Demon turned to Mistwind. "Sorry if this is so confusing. If you come with us and meet the Dark Night, then he'll explain everything...."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:12 pm
"No he won't,"Chris said trying to stay calm so his glitch wouldn't kick in."Look,"Chris said then showed the girl his pendent."These pendents mean that Boo has put cat DNA in us."Chris explained.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:13 pm
"Yes. And the Dark Night wants sons and daughters with cat DNA. Its special....."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:15 pm
"I'll never be related to that jerk!"Chris yelled taking a step forward.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games