Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:26 pm
"Yes, why do you? We do not belong here."
"I have no problem with that. If the worlds were to be separated again, assuming such a thing wouldn't be dangerous, wouldn't I be thrust into the world of the dracos never to return to where I come from because of the deal I made with Taro? I wouldn't want that, I'd never ever see the people I know again, and I'd never be able to defeat L which is something I was willing to even die for before."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:02 am
Over hearing B's opinion on the matter, Ionex elaborated on his decision, "You see, he has a good guess as to what could happen. People could wind up in different worlds. Worse yet, the world itself could be torn apart and destroyed! If I had a better understanding on the exact sciences behind this, I'd be able to take a shot at it...but because of how it happened, the situation is FUBAR."

"Great...so now what?"  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:43 pm
"In any case, I don't think we should relax, that Medadrax guy is still out there, and might take adavantage of this reccent peaceful situation to do some more damage."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:12 pm
"Hmm, that's right. Though it's time for a question or two of our own. Who is this Medadrax and what are his goals?" Ionex asked, whom has been meaning to find this out.

"That is a good question, but I think it best to remove ourselves from the area, unless we wish to attract even more unwanted visitors. What do you say we travel back to the mansion, brother?" Xeros suggested, picking up Murdoc in his arms, whom was wrapped in his cloak.

"It would allow us all to recap and come to a full understanding of what is going on. Not to mention being able to come up with a plan of action. What say the rest of you?"  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:50 pm
Everyone agreed to this, and they were all whisked away.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:23 pm
At the Mansion, the Rangers morphed back to their civilian forms and sat with the others as the strategized. "Ionex, I know you had asked about Medadrax, and I can answer your question fairly well. Medadrax is an evil alien bent on galactic conquest. He and his two warriors, Drex and Shioxis, will stop at nothing to rule everything they can." Randy said.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:50 pm
"Wow, what happens to us?"
"Yes, we not only do not belong to this planet, but we don't belong to this time. Don't get me wrong, this place is nicer than our planet and we probably wouldn't mind living here if we had to, but if it can be arranged that we be brought back, shouldn't we have that chance?"
"And I really hate to sound rude, but I'm so hungry, I can't properly think!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:12 pm
Tucker and Drake were in their human form, thinking about what was said about Medadrax, how it was the power hunger Nataku had that forced him into a dangerous alliance with this Medadrax creature, that was the true cause behind his and their grandfather's deaths. They no longer wanted their revenge against B, he was a pawn too.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:56 pm
"First and foremost, welcome to my lab!" Ionex announces with tremendous pride. "This marvelous realm of science is cleverly disguised underneath our wonderful mansion!"

"Yeah...clever, indeed," a light voice said from behind him, holding a sarcastic tone.

"And by what do you mean by that statement?" he turns to meet the owner of the voice, being his little brother, Raze. He looked young, but the quality in his eyes displayed knowledge and experience beyond his years.

"Obvious. There are many science stories and TV series that have already done this," was his retort.

"Oh? What about the entrance being a portal to another dimension??" he tries to stump his brother.

"I can think of at least one anime that does it. I believe the scientist named Washu does just that," he continues, stumping him right there. "Anyway, onto business."

He takes his seat at the round table to the right of Ionex, surveying all those that have come. Xeros was present, with Murdoc beside him, who was now conscious...yet still seemed distraught, as he was still drained of energy. The rangers were sitting comfortably to the other side of Murdoc. Continuing around the circle, there was also B, Jurio, Calchia, Tucker and Drake. "Let's begin with what we know. Who would like to begin?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:30 pm
"Like I said before, I'm hungry, can't think."
"We have no idea what's going on, we were on our planet, Arridia, one minute, and on this world the next."
".... What he said."  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:13 am
"I...vote for eating first," Murdoc says, taking his time as to not fall out of his chair.

"Agreed. Many of us must be famished after today's events. Watch your hands," Ionex says, reaching down onto the console in front of him and presses a button. Instantly, the table illuminates, as dozens of plates of food appear before them freshly cooked. "Take your time and have as much as you'd like!"

"While you do so, I shall explain the situation behind the World Fusion event. As mentioned once before, thanks to my friend Murdoc and my brothers, we have discovered there are multiple universes in existence. Each one parallel to another," he brought up a display image from the center of the table, showing multiple graphs aligned next to each other. Each one with a distinct pattern, but somewhat similar structure.

"As with many things, I was curious about these worlds and began to create a special gateway, able to allow anyone to travel between the many worlds. Sadly, the during it's trial run, everything went haywire when my brother Void, whom should be here right now but is asleep, used his elemental control of electricity to help power it, but over charged the device and caused a unique reaction. Thus, though it's odd that the world structure didn't even quake during it all. Many realities were pulled into one...There is no telling how many worlds have been fused into one and how many remain as they were. I'm sure though that there will be more remnants of the event and more people and catastrophes to confront. The recent one we went through being the first."

"In short, be prepared for hell on Earth...and us without a way to freeze it over yet," Raze elegantly summed it all up.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:13 pm
"Those comments do not inspire confidence. Well, whatever, I need food." Beyond grabs a plate and begins eating.
Calchia carefully eyes some of the foods before deciding to try eating some.
"So, these worlds have collided, I understand that much, but how are we to figure out what to do about the confrontations we'll be facing in the future, won't the next battles be even tougher than this last one?" Jurio asked between bites.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:26 pm
Tucker and Drake both listened carefully to the explainations of what exactly was happening and dreaded hearing that there would be more confrontation, but they were used to it. They had saved the reality they were from many times.
"We should probably get all the help we can for future fights." Drake replied.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:42 pm
"I apologize, but the truth can seem unpleasant at times," Raze said, finishing his meal quietly.

"Indeed, any battle we face in the future can invoke a very high level of danger, and in many, many forms," Ionex explained, taking a sip of some oddly glowing white drink. "So far, I have contacted my other brothers and sisters and gave them a basic summary. They are currently scouting their current areas, then will return here ASAP. As for we need to do...we need to learn what we can about this latest incident, any dangers of our worlds may present...and ourselves. Once we know these, we shall be able to formulate any form of action. From battle plans, rescues, to recon, and to also recruit anyone who can help."

"I'll be the last to speak...if you don't mind," Murdoc suggested, still taking time to recover, with a slight sign of improvement.  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:09 pm
"In that case, the world we come from, demons, wizards, fairies, vampires, any sort of creature you can think of in fairy tales and horror stories are real. We are of the Ryu clan of Dracos, a race of beings that can exsist in a human form and a dragon form, it takes almost no effort to change between the forms for us. Dracos have powers over the elements, but being that we are already magical creatures, our use of spells is very limited. A few of our race have been so hungry for power over spells that they have come up with a way to trade abilities with humans to gain this gift. Our uncle, Nataku, tried to do that very thing with B over there. That's what we know to have started this whole incident."  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff