Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:15 pm
Selene looked over at Morgan's body. She walked over and whispered something and kissed her on the forehead. "Never give up hope, Kisa." She vanished.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Morgan felt life again. She gasped and opened her eyes. Once her strength was back she sat up. "Kisa?" She asked, feeling strange. Memories flooded back to her, even those of when she was dead.

(HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You thought I was dead, didn't you! MUAHAHAHAHA!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:17 pm
((*GASP* OMSTARCLAN!!!! *dies of shock*))

Kisa looked over to Morgan when she heard her. "Morgan!" Kisa said, tears still streaming. Then she got up and ran over to her and hugged Morgan. "Morgan! I can't believe it! I'm... Selene... she said... then she... oh Morgan!" Kisa cried.  

Feathertail14

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:27 pm
((Oh noes! Did I miss much?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:07 pm
Crystalstar_leader
Hedgehog908
Crystalstar_leader
Before Jasmine could protest Chris vanished into shadows and dragged Mina behind him. They floated into the night sky. A few hours later they were outside the city, far outside the city. They materialized in front of a small house, out in the middle of no where. Chris turned to Mina, "They're expecting you."

Mina blinked. "They. . . you mean. . . .my. . " Mina felt as if her heart would leap out of her throat. Her eyes watered as she hurried up the pebbled steps. The door handle was cold and dusty. Mina wiped her eyes then pushed the door open.

Chris vanished.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
The door swung open to reveal a dusty room. The furniture was covered with white clothes. A light flickered in another room.

Mina brushed her hair back and slowly walked into the room. this place. . . it looks like how home used to look like. . . Mina noticed the light and scrambled forward. "mom! dad!!" Her eyes shone as she ran into the next room.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:46 am
Two people sat around a table, a woman and man. They turned. "Mina!" The woman smiled and ran to hug her daughter. The man right behind her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:48 am
(Not much. Kisa walked into the fire. Morgan almost killed Seth and then saved Kisa. Seth grabbed Morgan and threw her into the cold fire and she died, but Selene brought her back ^.^)

Morgan laughed, "You don't think he can get rid of me that easily?" She hugged Kisa back and stood. "Lets go back to Jasmine's. I have a lot to teach you."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:21 am
Kisa let go of Morgan and looked confused. "to teach me?..." she asked. "Alright. Whatever it is, i'm ready," Kisa said, standing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:13 pm
Morgan winked, "Tomorrow we're saving the world." She grabbed Kisa's hand and Tali's. They ran up the beach to Morgan's car.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:49 pm
Tomorrow?... Kisa thought. She shrugged, then got into Morgan's car.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:12 pm
(yes...i'm going to end the RP.... smile )

Morgan drove quickly to Jasmine's house. As soon as they were their she ran inside. "Jasmine!" Morgan hugged her. "Where's Mina?"

Jasmine stared into the wall, "She's gone. A follower took her...she's seeing her family." Jasmine looked up at her, "I tried to stop her."

Morgan hugged her again, "She'll be fine. But right now we have some work to do." She motioned to Kisa and Tali to sit.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:18 pm
((aww....))

Kisa sat down on one of the chairs, then looked at Morgan.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:43 pm
Jasmine spoke first, "There is only one way to kill the Atrox..." She glanced at Morgan with sad eyes. "Some one will have to distract it while someone," She looked at Tali. "Reads from this." She walked over to a locked cabinet. She pulled out an old scroll covered in dust. "Only a daughter can read from its ancient sayings."

Morgan sighed, "I'll read from it."

Jasmine looked at her, "No. Only you can be a distraction."

Morgan stood, "I'm not going to let Mina or Tali sacrifice themselves when they still have something or someone to live for!" She grabbed the scroll from Jasmine.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:18 pm
Kisa stood up. "I'll be the distraction," Kisa said. "I am not a daughter, so i can't read it, but i'm going to help in any way i can," she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:42 am
((Okay, thanks. Kisa isn't still under the trance, right?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:29 pm
(nope ^.^)

Morgan looked at Kisa. "I don't think any of you guys should go back to that place. I can be get the Atrox attention and kill it." She looked at Jasmine, "They still can help the world...my life is over..."  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff