Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
User Image

Hm? Whatchu mean?

By the way, random question. Ever played Final Fantasy 12? If you did, what's your opinion on it?

User Image
You said you hate fireworx. i remember you saying something like that before when we came around more often.

yes. yes i have played 12. It's probably the best FF on the ps2. my only beef was the ending. it was anticlimactic.
User Image

Yeah, I hate fireworks, mostly because it's used mostly by kids who's parents are too dense to teach them how to ******** use the things correctly, got up the next day to find the car covered in burn marks and that damn orange dust from the fireworks.... The car had been washed the day before.... ******** stare

Well, dunno if you remember when I said this, but I didn't have a PS2 when the game came out. Got one the other day (Don't have money for a next-gen, thank-you-very-much) and bought the game, still getting used to it, but I like it. Haven't finished it yet though.

User Image
nice. i think the white people i live around had a block party or something. it's actually very surreal to me because, where i'm from, ignorant as n*ggas shoot guns off. i hate the ghetto.
No, i remember your lack of PS2. that was the day i discovered your love for FF7 and i'm pretty sure i suggested you get 12. that's when you dropped the bomb. i wept for your handicap. I enjoy the hell out of 12, f*cking Balthier is a pimp. but it's ending, man i was almost as frustrated at the end of 12 as i was when i beat 8.
Also, Vaan is a b*tch.
User Image

I think Balthier is great, he's just so damn cool and collected (for now anyways, still haven't finished the game T.T, dunno what might happen), Vaan.... I dunno what the hell he's supposed to be doing in that game... Seriously, he's one on those characters in a game that makes you go "Uh... WHY are you here again?"

Other than that, I am really enjoying the game, got two other games recently, not paying much attention to them until I'm done with this one heart

User Image
Balthier is amazing. i don't know how far you are in the game but he just keeps getting amazing. Fran too. She's a beast. you get her that Sagittarius and those ice arrows, it's a wrap. Vaan is suppose to be the main character, which is weird because he gets next to no development. when i finished it i had a full understanding of all the characters, even Penelo with her lame a**, but not Vaan. cat is superfluous. I can understand if the game is through his POV but it's not. it's more through Ashe's than anyone else. cat was unnecessary. and lame. Lame and unnecessary.
What are the other two games? If you are real heavy into RPGs like i am, i would suggest to get Persona 3 Fes. 30 bux and you have one of the best games to ever grace the ps2. i enjoy the hell out of it, personally.
User Image

I loved when Fran goes Berserk in the ship and just kicks every guard's a**. Actually I have both her and Balthier in my party, use 'em more than anyone else, the third character always changes, so yeah. But yeah, I agree with you on the Vaan thing.

And I got Suikoden V (Mostly for the sake of having all the games, already had I through IV, so... And the first 6-7 hours of the game are slow and just sucks, but it's getting interesting finally). Also got Xenosaga II, I know it sucks, but I just want to play it so I can see the story and hurry up and get the third one.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:25 pm
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
User Image

Yeah, I hate fireworks, mostly because it's used mostly by kids who's parents are too dense to teach them how to ******** use the things correctly, got up the next day to find the car covered in burn marks and that damn orange dust from the fireworks.... The car had been washed the day before.... ******** stare

Well, dunno if you remember when I said this, but I didn't have a PS2 when the game came out. Got one the other day (Don't have money for a next-gen, thank-you-very-much) and bought the game, still getting used to it, but I like it. Haven't finished it yet though.

User Image
nice. i think the white people i live around had a block party or something. it's actually very surreal to me because, where i'm from, ignorant as n*ggas shoot guns off. i hate the ghetto.
No, i remember your lack of PS2. that was the day i discovered your love for FF7 and i'm pretty sure i suggested you get 12. that's when you dropped the bomb. i wept for your handicap. I enjoy the hell out of 12, f*cking Balthier is a pimp. but it's ending, man i was almost as frustrated at the end of 12 as i was when i beat 8.
Also, Vaan is a b*tch.
User Image

I think Balthier is great, he's just so damn cool and collected (for now anyways, still haven't finished the game T.T, dunno what might happen), Vaan.... I dunno what the hell he's supposed to be doing in that game... Seriously, he's one on those characters in a game that makes you go "Uh... WHY are you here again?"

Other than that, I am really enjoying the game, got two other games recently, not paying much attention to them until I'm done with this one heart

User Image
Balthier is amazing. i don't know how far you are in the game but he just keeps getting amazing. Fran too. She's a beast. you get her that Sagittarius and those ice arrows, it's a wrap. Vaan is suppose to be the main character, which is weird because he gets next to no development. when i finished it i had a full understanding of all the characters, even Penelo with her lame a**, but not Vaan. cat is superfluous. I can understand if the game is through his POV but it's not. it's more through Ashe's than anyone else. cat was unnecessary. and lame. Lame and unnecessary.
What are the other two games? If you are real heavy into RPGs like i am, i would suggest to get Persona 3 Fes. 30 bux and you have one of the best games to ever grace the ps2. i enjoy the hell out of it, personally.
User Image

I loved when Fran goes Berserk in the ship and just kicks every guard's a**. Actually I have both her and Balthier in my party, use 'em more than anyone else, the third character always changes, so yeah. But yeah, I agree with you on the Vaan thing.

And I got Suikoden V (Mostly for the sake of having all the games, already had I through IV, so... And the first 6-7 hours of the game are slow and just sucks, but it's getting interesting finally). Also got Xenosaga II, I know it sucks, but I just want to play it so I can see the story and hurry up and get the third one.

User Image
XD that's my party! Balthier Fran and Ashe. or Basch. Basch's specials are amazing.
I've never played suikoden. The missus's little brother swears by it though. says it's one of the better written games on the market. I have one of them here, i think it's V, but it's just gathering dust >.> Xenosaga is amazing. i have all three and have to say, the second one doesn't suck as bad as everyone lets on. it;s solid play. it pales in comparison to the first however but that's to be expected as the II was just a stepping stone. Honestly, if you're looking to just ply for the story in the shortest amount of time, get 3. there's a menu option that has all of the cut scenes and some thorough text about the entirety of the series. plus, t-rlos is a beast.

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:13 am
Smokey5000
XD that's my party! Balthier Fran and Ashe. or Basch. Basch's specials are amazing.
I've never played suikoden. The missus's little brother swears by it though. says it's one of the better written games on the market. I have one of them here, i think it's V, but it's just gathering dust >.> Xenosaga is amazing. i have all three and have to say, the second one doesn't suck as bad as everyone lets on. it;s solid play. it pales in comparison to the first however but that's to be expected as the II was just a stepping stone. Honestly, if you're looking to just ply for the story in the shortest amount of time, get 3. there's a menu option that has all of the cut scenes and some thorough text about the entirety of the series. plus, t-rlos is a beast.
User Image

Well, I was playing Suikoden V and like I said before, first couple of hours are slow, but I just reached the event that pretty much pushes the whole game forward, so I'm happy about that, read that the game is long as hell though, 40-50 hours if you play it straight through, and about 60-70 if you decide to get all the Stars of Destiny (108 to be exact).

Haven't touched Xenosaga yet, I kinda want to finish the first one again, since for some reason my Cleared game save file got deleted ._.;

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:33 pm
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
User Image

Well, I was playing Suikoden V and like I said before, first couple of hours are slow, but I just reached the event that pretty much pushes the whole game forward, so I'm happy about that, read that the game is long as hell though, 40-50 hours if you play it straight through, and about 60-70 if you decide to get all the Stars of Destiny (108 to be exact).

Haven't touched Xenosaga yet, I kinda want to finish the first one again, since for some reason my Cleared game save file got deleted ._.;

User Image
70 hours? that sounds about right. hell, i've got close to 120 clocked in on my FFXII save and i still have two hunts to finish. goddamn Behemoth king >.>  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:39 am
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
User Image

User Image
70 hours? that sounds about right. hell, i've got close to 120 clocked in on my FFXII save and i still have two hunts to finish. goddamn Behemoth king >.>
User Image

Ahaha, my sister tried playing FFXII, she got angry at it. She's like, "How the ******** do you fight!?!?!?"

And what the hell is that siggy of your from? The one with the guy throwing papers and dancing, I can't stop laughing!!! rofl

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:22 pm
I remember that. i got the demo of XII with Dragonquest and was upset. Like, horribly upset. The Tiny got me the game and i got over it after an hour or so.
That's Robinson from Hot Rod in my sig. Great f*ckin' movie. there's a taco/hamburger knife fight in the end.

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:24 pm
User Image

Yeah, I was going "Wtf?", when I first got FFXII, got over it, and now I rather enjoy the battles :3 Except when I really need to flee and my party members take a while to realize that I am pressing the flee button -_-;

Can't stop staring at that damn sig, hahaha!!! Love it!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:32 pm
Sephoenix
User Image

Yeah, I was going "Wtf?", when I first got FFXII, got over it, and now I rather enjoy the battles :3 Except when I really need to flee and my party members take a while to realize that I am pressing the flee button -_-;

User Image
it's addicting, i know. cool

Wat until you get to the last few hunts or go after Zodiark and Ultima. it's hell because the strategy IS to run away XD

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:32 am
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
User Image

User Image

Wat until you get to the last few hunts or go after Zodiark and Ultima. it's hell because the strategy IS to run away XD
User Image

What an unique strategy, now I want to see that xd

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:21 pm
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
User Image

User Image

User Image

What an unique strategy, now I want to see that xd

User Image
Zodiark is a beast. a beast!  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:04 am
~~But I won't hesitate no more, no more...

So, I stopped playing the game for too long, and decided to start over. I'm not playing another game until I'm done with this one X3

...It cannot wait, I'm yours~~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:28 pm
User Image

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Force1295

Omnipresent Paladin

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:40 pm
User Image

something new I did o,o  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:17 pm
pretty.  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:47 pm
Lately, i've stepped my game up considerably.

Supersweet and Impa

Queenie (this ones a little adult. i guess...)

Alice

Alata

mostly chicks but, you know, whatever, right? also, they're huge.

Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff