Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestley

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:44 am

Fushigi na Butterfly
YOUR FONT COLOR CHANGED!

Yes, I did feel the need to express that all in caps. xd

I did it for Paddy's Day. It got stuck this way. wink
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:28 pm

Priestley
The current thread title (Title of the Thread) is like the name of the song by Da Vinci's Notebook, called 'Title of the Song'.

Thank you for having that stuck in my head for the next four days, and becoming my newest favorite on YouTube. mrgreen So I thought I'd share a couple of songs as well.

Ladies and gents, welcome to the beautiful strains of Jonathan Coulton:
The Captain's Wife's Lament
Skullcrusher Mountain
Betty and Me

Xandris

Priestley

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:06 am

Xandris
Priestley
The current thread title (Title of the Thread) is like the name of the song by Da Vinci's Notebook, called 'Title of the Song'.

Thank you for having that stuck in my head for the next four days, and becoming my newest favorite on YouTube. mrgreen So I thought I'd share a couple of songs as well.

Ladies and gents, welcome to the beautiful strains of Jonathan Coulton:
The Captain's Wife's Lament
Skullcrusher Mountain
Betty and Me

Haha, I love Skullcrusher Mountain. Comedy and evil genius is a winning combination! ^^d

The Captain's Wife's Lament is just too much and I feel bad for Betty's husband. gonk
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:18 am

Priestley
Haha, I love Skullcrusher Mountain. Comedy and evil genius is a winning combination! ^^d

The Captain's Wife's Lament is just too much and I feel bad for Betty's husband. gonk

Skullcrusher Mountain somehow reminds me of Dr Horrible's Singalong Blog. ninja I think there's other songs you'd like. Like Codemonkey. xd

Xandris

Priestley

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:35 am

Xandris
Priestley

Skullcrusher Mountain somehow reminds me of Dr Horrible's Singalong Blog. ninja I think there's other songs you'd like. Like Codemonkey. xd

Oh, no doubt I'd love the majority of his songs. Humorous takes on kitsch, camp 60s/70s villainy have a special place in my heart, but I appreciate any topic that is flipped on its head like that. Geeky senses of humour for the win. smile

Speaking of music and kitsch/camp, I'm really like nerdcore hip-hop/rap: MC Frontalot and MC Hawking is great stuff.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:55 am

You know, I've listened to those a few times, and I'm still not sure whether or not I like them. o.0

Xandris

Priestley

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:50 pm

Xandris
You know, I've listened to those a few times, and I'm still not sure whether or not I like them. o.0

It's because the idea of a rapping physicist sitting paralyzed in a wheelchair and spitting rhymes through an electronic voicebox is so disturbing, right? xd
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:08 am

Priestley
It's because the idea of a rapping physicist sitting paralyzed in a wheelchair and spitting rhymes through an electronic voicebox is so disturbing, right? xd

No, that's the awesome part. It's the lyrics I'm not sure I like. xd Although I can say for sure I don't like Optimus Rhyme very much.

Xandris

Priestley

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:38 am

Xandris
Priestley

No, that's the awesome part. It's the lyrics I'm not sure I like. xd Although I can say for sure I don't like Optimus Rhyme very much.

Lyrics too rude/crass for you?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:33 pm

Priestley

I don't like that style of rap. The combination of hard bass and shouting never went very well for me. lol

Xandris

Priestley

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:44 am

Xandris
Priestley

I don't like that style of rap. The combination of hard bass and shouting never went very well for me. lol

Are you sure we're listening to the same music? I don't think I've heard shouting in nerdcore hip-hop/rap before. If there is, I doubt it's on the scale of Rage Against The Machine. confused

Besides, what has shouting got to do with you not liking the lyrics? You confuse me, good sir.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:37 am

Damned explosive baseballs. burning_eyes

Priestley

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:24 pm

Priestley
Damned explosive baseballs. burning_eyes
Sure it wasn't all that hot air? ninja whee
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:50 am

I has a headache. sad >.o

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:10 am

Oh noez! Fushigi's head will explode next!

Icky, what sort of headache?

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games