Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
The 7 deadly sins & Heavenly Virtues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:00 pm
aura walked up to milly
"your sin is getting to you,just as oblivion needs to distroy, you need to steal. way dount you and oblivion get out for a wile" she said with a smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:17 pm

Milly looked at Aura, "Getting out is a splended Idea! I feel as if I am in a cage to hold in my need!" She bowed and ran up two flight of stairs, then notices an elevator, "WHY THE BLOODY HELL DIDN'T I NOTICED THAT!"

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:53 am
Name: Bellashara "Shara"
Specie: Demon
Sin/Virtues: Sin
Personality: Depends on the person
Bio: Shara doesn't talk about her past except that she was orphaned and she doesn't know her real parents.
Weapon: Seduction and a double-headed spear
Appearance: User Image

(( Fear me! XD I am the Sin of Lust! BEWARE: All males ))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Bellshara was at the capital for no good reason. Her boss just sent her to work at a hotel. So that's where she was going. Shara walked down the street till she topped at the entrance of the hotel. Anyone who glanced at her blushed and kept staring at her chest or how she dressed... Shara grinned and walked inside, she didn't feel like talking to the receptionist, so she just sat on a coach and rested her chin on her hand. She crossed her legs, and stared out the window. Her flame-red hair flowing over her shoulders, and her purple-redish eyes following some birds in the distance.  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:36 pm
Brad looked over his shoulder to see a beautiful young woman who sat herself down on the couch that Brad usually slept on. Brad blushed a bit. He turned around. "W-who are you?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:40 pm
Bellashara glanced up at the male and smiled seductively. "Me?" She asked, her index finger at her lip. "I'm Bellashara. But you can just call me Shara."  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:53 pm

Milly sat in the elevator, waiting for it to go to the roof. It was long and bump-ish ride, it was almost to the roof till...... It suddenly stopped. The lights went alittle dim. Milly just blinked alittle realizing she is stuck inside a elevator shaft. "H-help! I'm stuck!!!" Milly whined, Imagine a 12 year old stuck in a elevator.... Milly is doing whatever the that kid would be doing. Crying, crying, crying,and oh did I mention CRYING?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:58 pm
Brad heard faint cries of despair. He pointed to Shara. "You stay here." He tried to sound authoritative but wound sounding nervous. He vanished in red flashed and appeared in the same elevator Milly was in. "Why do I have to do all the work?" Brad said with huff.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:04 pm
Shara blinked as he ordered her to stay. She sighed then leaned against the arm of the couch, waiting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:24 pm

"I didn't do anything I swear!" Milly whined wiping her tears, "I was trying to get to the roof, I pressed a bunch of buttons and sat down like a good demon girl!"

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:34 pm
Brad gave a heavy sigh and grabbed Milly's hand. "So do you still want to go to the roof?" He asked lazily. Elsewhere, Bentley, Brad's pet lizard was crawling around the floor. He skittered here and there. The red spotted lizard then saw someone it hadn't seen before. It went to the couch where the person was and just look at them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Milly nodded, "Yes yes please, I'm going to ask Oblivion if he wants to go out." She smiled child-ishly.

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:50 pm
Brad rolled his eye and teleported the two of them to the roof. The roof was like anyother building roof. Air vents and all. "Next time, all though I don't recommend it, just come get me. Or take the stairs." Brad then teleported back to the strange yet arousing woman. "Ok down to buis...." Brad was cut short as his face became red.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:55 pm
Shara stared back at the lizard, staying calm. She liked animals, even though females usually ran at the site of bugs or such. She smiled at the Lizard and patted his head.  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:58 pm
"W-w-well I ssee you met Bentley." Brad felt so nervous. He usually didn't tighten up like this around women. But around this one he felt almost powerless.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games