Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Lake
Small forest by the lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:30 am
ISabella sighed, and followed his portal. She ended up on the base, and looked around sighing. She needed a bed, this change was still going on.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:35 am
"Let see where are those pills. I'm gonna accelerate the transformation for you and this will be the last time I'll help you."  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:26 am
"I don't need your damn help..I don't want those pills messing up this trnasformation..I need to go through it the old fashion way. And no one asking you to help."

Isabella glared, ebfore wlaking to a tenet. She smile dat some of the soilders her scanned her over, and winked. She shook he rhead getting irrtated, and laid down on a bed.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:31 pm
"Finally this bad boy's fixed and running." twisted He said eagerly to fly. Hey is my plane ready to fly?" He asked the mechanic.

Mechanic: "Yes Captain Free. Also you heat seaking missiles are attached. and the countey measures are upgraded."

"Thanks Mech. hears 15 grand you asked." he asked.

"Thanks shoot butt when your there." he said.

"I will " as Free entered hisAc-130" Lets go Isabella we have no time to waste. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" He laughed out loud.  

Diamond_Angelo

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:43 pm
"Free this is Cole we're in a broken down hotel you have the estimation of 14 hours to get to the destination. Oh and Isabella please trust Free. I know at first he's a pain but in time you will respect him because after we broke out of prison we trusted each other with our lives, and free protect Isabella with your life like you did mine at prison. Promis me you will."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:01 pm
I ...will..try. Don't worry remember the quote you said to me.... We came into the world like brother and brother and now let's go hand in hand, not one before another.”
*Cole's communication was turned off before he finished.*  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:19 pm
"Yeah, whateverCole."

Isabella mummbled softly. She was still asleep so right now everything was adaze to ehr She groaned slightly, getting irrtated at the pain. Her skin began to look like a pasty caramel, causing a small shimmer, but not that stupid vampires sparkle shimemr, it wa slike a make up affect but it was not make up. She looekd peaceful and calm.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:03 pm
this is dragon2six, permission to take off" He said to Headquarters"This is serious Isabella you might wand to strap a seatbelt."

{ This head headquarters your permission is granted Dragon2six }

Free about to take off with no regrets to save his friends with the odds so slim and near zere.
"As he drove 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, yeaahoohoohoohoohoo!!!!!!! I love this plane."  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:40 pm
Isabella stayed where she was, not falling out of her seat as she slept, SHe heard him and rolle dher eyes and sighed hevaily. She sat u[ and looked out of the plane/  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:37 pm
"Isabella put on your seat belt because I'm gonna do a trick we did at the City. The one I flip the helicoptor but we're on a plane this time so put on your seat belt so I can avoid these rockets."  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:40 pm
Isabella gave a bored look, clipping on ehr seatbelt. She put her head on he rhand, her bright eyes wtching with a bit of interest.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:53 pm
Free flipped the plain, Dodging all rockets.* "Isabella I need you to do something for me. I would do it myself but I'm busy shooting these bitches trying to shoot us down."  

Diamond_Angelo

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:22 pm
"Shrade I see you we're on top of an old abandon factory thats not to far. you should be able to get us in 5-12 mins. holding them off as long as we can. drop the rope and fly, we'll grab it."

"Tisin is Ok,he's snipping all the enemies with rocket launchers"

"So there should be no worries Free. Isabella I hope your alright." tTsin said before Cole turned off the communication.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:43 pm
Isabella looked at Free waiting for him to ask what he wanted her to do. She smiled at tisin's words, and sighed alittle, shaking it off, and turning her attention back to Free.  

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:11 pm
"There's a syringe in my pocket. Inside it is a serum. Inject it to me in the neck." Free feeling dizzy when told her. "I need you to hurry I just loss muscle function on my left arm."  
Lake

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff