Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
About You. :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sensual Panda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:05 am
Ily. BUT IM SO DEPRESSED RIGHT NAO.
add msn pls

haxbr@stoned.com  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:38 am
Yeah o.o I thought I told you that ages ago XD

RF: I'm on Book four of HP! (for some reason, feels REALLY proud of herself)  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:47 pm
@Panda
Y SO DEPRESSED?

@BL
You're farther than me. xD I gave up on the first book ages ago.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:16 am
And now I'm on book six C: I'm such a bookwhore D:

RFs:

Taking Begin. Drawing, and successfully did a Still Like, Atmosphere Drawing and currently doing Prespective drawing (aBUILDINGs)

Needs to stop either 1. thinking of .hack or Net Slum at 6 in the morning or 2. quit listening to Nickelback in the morning

and needs to get herself her own place C:  

BreathLessX
Crew

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:22 pm
Aww. I love Nickelback. XD

lololool are you thinking of me too? redface

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:23 am
Of course ;D I think of everyone.

I <3 Nickelback but I just got some awesome Kelly Clarkson songs on my MP3 on thrusday. I love her song "Already Gone"  

BreathLessX
Crew

fk12

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:15 am
lolHarryPotter. I don't even remember the 6th book, I read it forever ago. And I never finished the last one, whoops.

I THINK OF NET SLUM IN MY DREAMS. I remember I once had a dream where it was all intense and action-packed but it stopped for like 5 minutes because I went, "I WONDER WHAT'S GOING ON AT NET SLUM~" and so I checked. I don't know, either.

Random fact is I AM DONE ENGLAND AHHHH. Now to work on my friends' outfits, in addition to potentially making Italy's CD cover outfit. Eff yes I have 2 months to make 2-3 costumes.

Heyhey, and since we're talking about music, I'd just like to say I will learn this song on my violin, even if it kills me. I totally also want to cosplay legal!Luke eventually... no, really. No, I don't have the 3rd game since it's clearly not available here yet, nor do I know anything about it. So please don't spoil it for me. ;3;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:16 pm
I hurd the Net Slum is so awesome it distracts you from intense action packed dreams. cool

That song sounds so pretty. The beginning reminds me of Tales game music for some reason.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:27 am
For some reason, all soft songs remind me of Vampire Princess Miyu. Now I can complete ignore my homework with On DEMAND anime! THough I really should do my figure drawings :C  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:43 pm
xD
I don't have homework this weekend amazingly. I usually have Jap homework. WHY DOES JAP 3 HAVE TO BE SO DIFFICULT?

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

fk12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:58 pm
I... DON'T KNOW MAN, language classes sometimes get difficult. B-but... I miss German so much. ;3; Ffff I really don't want to lose my grasp of the language. Oh why must you not have languages, art college? Wait...

Haha, though, I imagine Japanese must be more difficult, given the fact you need to learn another way of writing in addition to the language! Perhaps I will one day join you in this struggle. RUSSIAN, I WILL LEARN YOU. ONE DAY.

I have homework all the time. With the exception of one class, it's usually not so bad. Hey, man, I'll take "DRAW A RANDOM OBJECT SMALLER THAN YOUR SKETCHBOOK" over 25+ math problems any day.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:32 pm
It's not too bad. Hiiragana is pretty easy to learn. Its just the katakana I hate. :c
There's this cute little German boy in my Government class. He has the cutest accent. :,D

My drawing teacher always makes us draw random objects like lamps and fruit bowls. It's so annoying. I JUST WANNA DRAW PRETTY MEN.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:05 am
I dan not do shading. And my home is like shade shade shade. I don;t get any Math, since I'm well...I just don't do it C:

I haven't had a language class in forever. I miss German too o ^o

I found another epic crossover...battle between Haseo and Harry..ACCIO HAT!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:42 pm
I can shade in color now, I just hate shading in graphite. Ugh, it just gets everywhere.
If Harry and Haseo battle, I think Haseo would win. He'd distract Harry with his hot body and then PK his face right off.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:37 pm
LOL While I daydream that, I though of Harry Accio-ing (that means making it fly) Azure Kite's hat, and what appear was just cute and shocking. I'm saying Kitty ears, for I have a fetish with kitty ears biggrin D

But what sucks..is that I totally fried and killed my MP3 player in the wash yesterday. DD: No more music for a while now D:  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games