Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:31 pm

Alex thought for a second. "Hmm... we could go get ice cream or something?" It was the only thing he could think of.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:42 pm

She nodded. "Sounds good to me. Do we want to take my car again?" She asked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:26 pm

Alex shook his head. "Nah, it's not that far." He smiled and got up pulling her up with him.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:38 pm

They walked out of the house and headed towards the ice cream shop. On the way, bikers drove by and waved to her. She smiled and waved back. When they walked inside the ice cream shop, Eva looked at all the different selections. She turned to Alex. "So, what's good here?" She asked him.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:44 pm

He looked at the list and shrugged. "Depends what you like I guess. If you have a sweet tooth like me you might like the chocalte cookie dough with peanut butter swirl."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:49 pm

Eva licked her lips as he described the ice cream. "Oo, I'll have that." She smiled and told the lady behind the counter. She smiled and put some in a cone. Eva turned to Alex again. "Do you want the same thing?" She asked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:01 pm

Alex nodded. "Yep." He looked at the lady behind the counter. "The usual Rachel." He smiled and took the ice cream when it was ready and paid for them.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:06 pm

Eva thanked Rachel and the two of them sat in a booth. "Mm, this is good." She said as she began to eat the ice cream. "Thanks for paying for me."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:09 pm

Alex also started to eat and nodded. "My pleasure, I'm glad you like it."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:13 pm

(We need a drama moment.)
She ate her ice cream and couldn't help but smile at him the whole time. As he ate her ice cream, she felt like she wanted to stay with him forever. "So are you ready for the dance tomorrow night?" She asked. "Where is it anyway?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:17 pm

"As long as I'm with you I'll be ready. And the dance is being held in a hall near the middle of the town." He nodded.

(Yesss... but what?)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:22 pm

(Here's something. We both need to work on the one liners though.)
Eva smiled. "I can't wait." She continued to eat her ice cream and watch him. But as she did, she didn't notice the big college football players that walked in. One of them turned on the jukebox to a slow song. Another one saw Eva and smirked at her.

"Hey." He said to her. She looked up and half smiled. "Dance with me." He said.

"No thanks. I'm actually busy at the moment. Rain check." She said with a fake smile. The way her looked at her made her sick.

"That wasn't a question." He said and grabbed her arm and started dancing with her. Eva could feel bruises begin to form on her arm. Her ice cream dropped to the floor. Eva tried to get away but he was too strong for her.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:29 pm

Alex watched for a few seconds as the jocks entered. He never really cared for them. Bunch of muscle bound idiots who got off on hurting others. He remembered when they had made fun of him a few months ago, but he just passed them by. Even at lunch they started throwing carrots at him. But they always missed, maybe eating the carrots would have improved there eyesight a little. They were pathetic and he knew it, that's why he just ignored it, but this was too much.

Alex got up and put a hand on the guys shoulder. "Let her go."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:35 pm

The guy stopped dancing with Eva, but turned to Alex. "No. I don't want to." Eva gave Alex a frightened look. Compared to this guy, Alex was very tiny. The guy turned to his buddy. "Hey Tony. Hold this." He pushed Eva and Tony grabbed her arms. Again, she could feel bruises coming on. "What are you going to do about?" The guy said right in Alex's face.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:41 pm

"I'm not gonna have her do something she doesn't want to do." He glared at the guy and looked at Eva. He didn't have a clue how he was going to get out of this one. He knew he didn't have the muscle these guys did, but he had the speed. Maybe he could just wear them out.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games