Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:23 pm
"um.." she smiled half heartedly. "Just getting ahead of myself." Why was she so light headed? She shook her head a little. "I'm just dreading work tommorow thats all" she smiled softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:44 pm
"Oh that's right... My Amanda has a job." he sarcastically replied with a small laugh. Donny wondered if she would react to him using 'my amanda' or is she would blow it off and not mind it. Either way he didn't care,"So what's tomorrow that has you dreading it so much?" he asked wondering,"Cause I bet I could make it so much better." he said, kissing her forehead softly.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:03 pm
Amanda smiled gently and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Well.You wouldn't be there for one. Plus I have to look up you know who. SO The girls might ask questions blah blah blah" she smiled and kissed him gently  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:31 pm
"Well...." he said pausing,"I'll just have to fix me not being there." Donny chuckled a little. He picked her up and walked over to the edge of the water,"So we like to be thrown in or not... hmmm." he said with a devilish smile crawling across his face.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:23 am
Amanda laughed. "See this works two ways" she clung to him. "You even attempt to throw me in I'ma bring your right with me" she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:05 pm
Donny sighed,"Well darn it." he said and shrugged,"I don't mind getting in the water with you." he stuck a foot over the water, teasing her a little.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:51 pm
Amanda squeeled a little. "Wait wait.." she luaghed "Oh c'mon..you know I like taking my time.." she was having fun though  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:00 pm
"uuhhmmm..." he said with a smile as he heard her laugh,"How about not and say we did." he said and stepped in far enough so she was just barely touching the water. "Slow right?" he said a devilish smile still across his face, he was still thinking about just falling back in the water with her.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:09 am
Donny waited for a little to see if she'd do anything, but since she hadn't said or done anything he went ahead and jumped back into th water with her. Letting his arms off from around her as he did so, in case she wanted to get out of the water faster than he was going to.

[[ bump ]]  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:44 am
[srry]

Amanda squeeled and surfaced and grabbed the ledge as she wiped her eyes. "You bum!" she laughed and splashed him when he surfaced.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:52 pm
[[ its good. ]]

Donny laughed,"oh hush, You know you love me." he said as he made his way, wading through the water, back over to Amanda,"right?" smiling softly he waited for her reply.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:24 pm
"No I hate you" she stuck her tounge out at him playfully "Of course I love you" she smiled  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:42 pm
"Oh you loser." he said and pulled her back out into the open water with him,"So you wouldn't care if I stopped by your work around say lunch would you?" Donny asked her, just in case she wasn't allowed to have guests in the building.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:59 am
"If you can find me" she chuckled "the place is huge and people are always running back in forth. I won't mind'  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:20 pm
"haha. I think I'll be able to find the girl that stole my heart years ago." he said to her and laughed a little,"I mean seriously though... I think I can find you... but if I cant... I'll just ask someone." Donny waded in the water, the man who was harassing her still in the back of his mind.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff