Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
The Great British Tea Debate! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you regularly drink tea?
Yes, yes I do.
75%
 75%  [ 43 ]
No, no I do not.
24%
 24%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 57

xXx White Lily xXx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:59 am
hmm I dont drink Earl Grey so I dont know whether it's better with milk or without... I personally drink Yorkshire Tea 3nodding My sister puts tonnes of sugar in hers, I dont have any.. I like my tea to actually taste like tea... and all this talk of tea is making me thirsty, I'm going to put the kettle on, I could just do with a nice brew  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:32 pm
I've never had Earl Grey without milk. That's blasphemy. exclaim  

whathedickens

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:16 pm
whathedickens
So not.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:57 am
Angilwingz
whathedickens
So not.

Well, blasphemy or not, she has well and truly beaten me in the realm of rebellion against tea-drinking norms.

Now.

Bicuits.

To dip, or not to dip?

That is the question.

Invictus_88
Captain

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:59 am
Invictus_88
Angilwingz
whathedickens
So not.

Well, blasphemy or not, she has well and truly beaten me in the realm of rebellion against tea-drinking norms.

Now.

Bicuits.

To dip, or not to dip?

That is the question.

Dip. But don't dunk.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:20 pm
ohmigosh I love biscuits! I am officially a biscuit fangirl lol. Hobnobs are by far the best dunkers, followed by Ginger Nuts heart Fox's Butter Crunch are delicious on their own but rubbish dunkers... and Bourbons.. dont even get me started on bourbons, they're the root of all evil gonk And I'd like to say that I was comparing biscuits' worthiness for dunking before anyone even knew who Peter Kay was...  

xXx White Lily xXx

whathedickens

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:36 am
Caramel digestives.... heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:17 pm
xXx White Lily xXx
ohmigosh I love biscuits! I am officially a biscuit fangirl lol. Hobnobs are by far the best dunkers, followed by Ginger Nuts heart Fox's Butter Crunch are delicious on their own but rubbish dunkers... and Bourbons.. dont even get me started on bourbons, they're the root of all evil gonk And I'd like to say that I was comparing biscuits' worthiness for dunking before anyone even knew who Peter Kay was...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. This is a great place> http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Quote:
Our Mission Statement.

Well I think we should all sit down and have a nice cup of tea, and some biscuits, nice ones mind you. Oh and some cake would be nice as well. Lovely.

^^  

Invictus_88
Captain

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:19 pm
Yes, definetely dip.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:51 am
I drink at least two cups of tea a day, one in the morning unless I really fancy a coffee, one in the afternoon and usually one in the evening or at night. 99% of the time I drink tea-bagged 'normal' tea, though I'll occasionally have a Twinings fruit tea. 3nodding  

Jinx Curi

2,375 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

~ Orion . Black ~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:30 pm
I love tea. Tea is the best. I don't care if it makes my teeth yellow... You can't get a drink better than tea.
Milk two sugars please XD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:52 pm
Nothing like a cuppa after a hard days work!  

Veterus

Unforgiving Elder

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:30 pm
Invictus_88

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. This is a great place> http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Quote:
Our Mission Statement.

Well I think we should all sit down and have a nice cup of tea, and some biscuits, nice ones mind you. Oh and some cake would be nice as well. Lovely.

^^

Genius!

I, of course, have the book ;P  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:25 am
On the topic of tea, I had my first Raspberry Leaf Tea since childhood and I found it a refreshing new experience. I'd recommend it, if you cone overcome the wirdness of drinking pink tea, and worse, a pink tea primarily drunk by pregnant women.

lol

Still, here's a shameless plug for my favourite tea-room.

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/quintessence

Invictus_88
Captain

And Soup

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:45 am
If I don't drink about four cups of tea a day I get withdrawal symptoms, I was introduced to it at an early age..  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff