Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:11 pm
(like i said, we never kill any cat without their permission!)

Crystalstar nodded.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:16 pm
"Then c'mon!" The cats snuck after them.

"Psst! Spekledheart." the medicine cat looked over. "Is someone there?"

Duh! Of course! "Yes. Come over here!"

The medicine cat warily padded over into the bushes. "Uh-um... who's there?"

The cats pinned the poor she-cat down. "We need you to be our hostage!" Tink explained.

"Ok!" Speckledheart agreed cheerfully.

"Wait... what?"

((Aaaaah! I gotta go right now and they won't let me even finish my post! crying byes!))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:21 pm
(yeah i g2g too...see yeah tomorrow!)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:50 am
(I'm back! 8D Phwew, I missed a LOT -_-" Let's just say I bolted up a tree and was watching the whole thing? XD)  

Several Octopi

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:27 am
((That sounds good.^.^))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:34 am
(Okay XD)

Lucipher watched silently, repressing the urge to jump out of the tree and rip the fur off of that homocidal cat. She tensed up, making sure she sat comepletely still.

What's going on?  

Several Octopi

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:28 pm
(well i can be toutured with you not askin permission... but its like you to Thunderstar "May I kill you?" "Shure" lol xd )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:20 am
(lol)

Crystalstar looked at Patchkit, "Go hide. We'll be back soon." She said and turned to Speckledheart. "Okay, so I go up to Rainstar and tell him we have you." Everyone nodded. Crystalstar looked around then ran after the ThornClan patrol.

"Rainstar," Crystalstar yelled. The patrol stopped and Rainstar appeared. "So, you've come to join ThornClan?"

"Never," She hissed. "I'm here to get MoonClan back."

Rainstar laughed, "How do you plan to do this?"

"We have your daughter, Speckledheart." Crystalstar said plainly. "You let them go and she will not be harmed." Rainstar laughed again and shook his head. Crystalstar was confused. "I have another daughter, one that is a warrior." He glanced at Silvercloud. "You can keep her."

Crystalstar stared in disbelief then thought of another plan. "Wait," She said just as Rainstar turned. "Me. You. Battle. I win, you let everyone go and never go near the clans again. I lose I join ThornClan."

Rainstar thought for a moment then shook his head, "We'll fight, but its to the death." Crystalstar shook her head, she would never kill aany cat. She thought for a moment. "Fine, but we'll do this tomorrow." Rainstar nodded and they parted they're different ways.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:28 am
"No!" Bearclaw whispered! "Crystalstar I won't let you do this!"

Speckledheart laughed. "Bearclaw- it's fine. Unlike Crystalstar Rainstar only has one life!"

"I think he's more powerful than you think- have you ever heard of a leader's lives be taken away in one big powerful hit? I know Rainstar's power- I've been in ThornClan one to many times, he's killed like I've never seen anyone be killede before."

((I call dibs on Rainstar!))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:42 am
Crystalstar shook her head, "I'm not going to kill him. It would be against the warrior code." She sighed and walked over to a tree, "Leave me alone." She curled up and quickly fell asleep.

"Crystalstar, you need our help?" Whisperheart asked.

Crystalstar nodded, "MoonClan is being threatend and ThornClan has taken prisioners. The only way I can get them back is to kill Rainstar and I can't do that."

"You have to," Whisperheart mewed, licking her daughters head. Crystalstar looked at her mother in shock. Another cat appeared. "Silverkit?" The small kit nodded. She turned to Whisperheart and sighed. "It is up to you to save MoonClan. Your friends can not help you. You must kill Rainstar." Silverkit was Crystalstar's kit, Sandstripes' sister. "StarClan will give you strength." The two cats vanished and Crystalstar woke.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:53 am
Crystalstar had awoken to see all cats still around her. Tink mindlessly batting leaves on a tree, bearclaw worriedly pacing back and forth, Speckledheart preparing herbs, along with Lucipher there, too. Tink glanced over. "Who in the name of cat kibble is Silverkit?" ((i'm gonna pretend you spoke in your sleep, that ok?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:17 am
(fine by me)

Crystalstar looked at Lucipher, "Silverkit was my daughter that died when she was born." She whispered and stood. "Bearclaw, I want to talk to you, alone." Bearclaw and Crystalstar walked into the trees.

"StarClan told me I have to kill Rainstar," She said. "I don't know if I can do it...my own mother and daughter want me to break the warrior code."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Several Octopi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:47 am
"It's safe, right?"

A voice said from high above their heads.

"I can come down, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:52 am
"Yeah." Crystalstar said and turned back to Bearclaw.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Several Octopi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:59 pm
Lucpher scrabbled down the tree.

"So... Am I the only one who doesn't have a clue on what just happened?"

She asked when she reached the bottom.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games