Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:38 pm
"Never " The hiss came out from her lips slowly . "I will never be yours " Under her confident exterior worry presided , because she knew that he was right. With his ability to copy others there would be no way that she would be able to know if it was him. She was also worried for friends " She started to turn, then changed her mind. She had to stop him first  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:58 pm
"Never, you say..." Mimicry hissed, appearing behind Indya and hold her arms behind her back painfully. "I like a challenge..."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:16 pm
Indya growled and struggled a bit. However his grip was strong and she couldn't easily slip out . "Let go of me" She tried to vanish, starting with her head  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:21 pm
"You know...Rosalie gave us those collars she used on your brother. I could very well use that to my advantage." He pushed her roughly to the ground just in time to dodge the lunging Cheshire. "Well, look who's decided to join us." The Cheshire growled, claws extended and stalked towards him. "Leave my sister alone." He hissed.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:16 pm
She gave an inner sigh of relief , her brother had arrived to rescue her . She stop vanishing and brought her body back. She tried to move her legs ,reaching them up to kick Mimicry  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:23 pm
Mimicry grunted and glared down at Indya. "Now, love. Save the rough stuff for later." He said, grabbing her by the ankle and tossing her across the clearing effortlessly. Cheshire snarled and launched himself at Mimicry again, digging his claws into his shoulders. Mimicry wrapped his arms around Cheshire and bent backwards, slamming Cheshire head first into the ground.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:40 pm
She screamed as she hit the trees , as pain rushed through her . Finally free she tried to get to her feet ,but fell back down. "Brother! " She tried again to get to her feet ,finially making it. Then she fell down again, something had been done to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:46 pm
Cheshire couldn't see straight. After hitting the ground, he was very disoriented. "Don't worry...Indya." He muttered, eyes glowing a vibrant yellow. Wrapping his tail around Mimicry's waist, he slammed him against a tree and wrapped his stripes around him, binding him there. Then, as Mimicry struggled to get free, Cheshire snarled and sunk his teeth into Mimicry's throat. Mimicry gasped and squirmed.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:51 pm
Tick-Tock turned towards the yelling of Indya. "Hatter. That sounded like Indya. It seems we weren't the only ones." She said, taking the Hatter's hand and running off towards where she heard Indya.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:59 pm
Indya grinned as she watched mimicry in pain" Usually she could care less about someone who was in pain, but this was different. He had hurt her, and the only family she had . Even through his claims of love for her she didn't care " I told you i'd never be yours "  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:19 pm
Mimicry smiled and said. "Don't think alittle cut like this will stop me from getting to you." Suddenly, the Cheshire unraveled from Mimicry and collapsed to the ground. Ripping off a part of his sleeve, he pressed it to his injuring and grinned. "I can shift any part of my body into anything...even turn my blood into poison." The Cheshire coughed and clenched at his throat, his skin breaking out into a cold sweat.

He was about to approach Indya, when Puppet Master, in all his ominous and frightening glory, landed directly infront of him. Mimcry frowned. "Are we done playing with them? Oh, but I was having so much fun!" He said, tying a knot in the make shift bandage. Puppet Master eyed Indya and the Cheshire and then looked back at Mimicry. "We're leaving. You and Executioner have had your taste and now, we leave." His voice was scratchy and had a creepy sound to it being muffled by the gas mask.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:28 pm
Indya glared at Mimicry and Puppet Master . since she had gathered enough strength to stand now, and had rushed out from behind puppet master to her brother, taking him in her arms "Brother, speak to me please. I want the antidote"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:32 pm
Puppet Master narrowed his visible eye at Indya. "The antidote? I'm afraid the only antidote available is with Caterpillar. And I'm sure you know how stubborn he can be." Everyone knew Caterpillar was hard-headed and a bit of a lecher. Puppet Master disappeared and reappeared between Nana and Executioner. "We're leaving." He said and vanished without another word. Mimicry walked over to Indya and placed a kiss on her lips. "Tata, love. Glad I could keep things interesting."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:38 pm
"The Caterpillar..." She had heard of the caterpillar, and that the jounery to find him was very hard. Although harder than the journey was getting him to give the antitdote. Wiping her lips she kept a hold on her brother, wondering how she was going to get him to where she needed to go  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:49 pm
Cheshire sat up and shook his head. "I'm fine Indya. Really." He said, even though he certainly didn't look it.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games