Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:29 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Ziggy
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: "It is if you want to be a lucky star. *winks*"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: "Intelligence and courage. With the wit and the belief that you can do anything, you are bound to succeed when paired with luck!"

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?: "Depends on the day I suppose Miss. I rely on whatever gets me by. That in itself sometimes requires luck."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:33 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady Argentum Draconis
Participating Soquili: Deneb
Link to Teepee: x

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: Luck is a valuable thing to have as it helps round out the logic in situations, adding an edge of mystery of everything.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: I think that you need an equal amount of Luck and Intelligence. You have to be able to discern what is truly a lucky random encounter and what is a logical expected conclusion.

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?t?: No, I don't. Its a risky business.  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:37 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Tamiko_kitten
Participating Soquili: Alexiel
Link to Teepee: [X]

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?:
Not particularly. Luck is a useful aid at times...however not anything that can be relied upon unlike other attributes.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?:
Luck seems to be a separate catagory, however if forced to choose one I would say perhaps intelligence. Simply because intelligence is an attribute of the mind, and even the most intelligent and calculating of soquili will need to make gambles sometimes. And despite how carefully calculated those gambles are, the outcome still relies somewhat on luck.

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?:
I try not to, but in certain cases, as in the gambling case stated above, I am forced to. I don't, however enjoy relying on something I cannot be certain of, instead I train my body and mind to it's utmost so that I may be more skilled, as opposed to lucky.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:52 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Faid Shadowlight
Participating Soquili: Abloec
Link to Teepee: My Teepee

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?:
Abloec pondered this question, unable to stop the chuckle, having found that lack of luck or bad luck was not good at all. But then the question didn't specifically ask about good luck. "Well I suppose, luck can be wonderful to have IF it is good luck, but it is such a fickle thing that to give it importance over the others would be foolish. The way I think of it is that good luck is a good companion or booster to the others. Afterall any endevor is benifitted by good luck."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?:
Head tilted back as he thinks, finally after some time he looks back down and smiles. "Well luck would help with all of them, assuming that its good luck, but I think the best match for it would be courage... if your going to be coragous its also useful to be lucky as well." Thinking that summd things up suitably.

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?:
Laughing at this question, but then anyone that knew him would not has asked it. "Hardly... I have the worst luck, though very ocasionally I'm blessed with something good happening." Thinking of meeting his mate. "But no I'd probably be eaten by a skinwalker if I relised on luck at all." Giving a sheepish smile and a shrug after his frank answer.  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:08 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Retro Coffee
Participating Soquili: Jaloo
Link to Teepee: Here

Is luck important compared to all the other stats?: Jaloo raised a brow at the question and snickered. Was luck important... Wow. "Well, duh. You can't just rely on speed, intelligence, stamina and all that. Luck.... plays a strong roll in anything's life. Not just horses or birds, or humans. But all of us. It is something that isn't exactly overrated. But it's not under appreciated."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: She sighed again and thought a moment, tail flicking. "Well. Stamina, speed... All of them, really. Each stat relies on one more more of the others. So why shouldn't luck?"

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?: "Oh, gods yes! If I'm being beaten in a race and my opponent falls? That's luck. Or, if I completely guess at a question's answer and get it right? I'm not the smartest, but I do find myself getting lucky all the time!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:00 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Huroggmeten
Participating Soquili: Makayla
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8654653

Is luck important compared to all the other stats?: Her gaze wanders as she contemplates the question, trying to come to a conclusion. "We;l..." If she just started talking, it'd have to sound like an answer, right? "... yes. You can be strong, swift, smart, and stamina-...ed, but if you're not lucky then maybe you'll still die anyways." She frowns. "Well, everyone will die eventually, but... maybe you'll die sooner."
'Cause obviously nothing's worse than dying, 'cause you don't see your family 'n' friends' Tuari Tse's anymores.
... or do you?

The mare eyes a cliff speculatively.

The following are stats each Soquili has:Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: "Luck and... stamina, because if your good luck doesn't last then it becomes bad luck or neutral luck and then it does you no good anyway." She nods sagely.

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?: "Yep! I rely on luck to keep all the bad stuff in my life away, and bring all the good stuff near." She grins. "Oh, and for good weather! Although I dunno really if luck determines all that stuff... chance, fate... and whatnot." After a brief glance back at the strategically placed cliff, she trots off to find... somewhat of interest.

Huroggmeten

Apotropaics

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:11 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Apotropaics
Participating Soquili: Kione
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14465273

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: He politely ignores the mispronunciation, having come to the conclusion that it was nothing more than an accent.
"Yes. One could say that Luck determines one's natural intelligence, stamina, strength, speed, and courage." a brief pause. "I say "natural" because one can improve one's intelligence through studying, one's stamina through consistency, one's strength through rigorous activity, and one's speed by improving one's stamina and strength." He shrugs lightly, as if he were to embarrassed to add that one can do anything one sets one's mind to, given time.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: "Luck and intelligence. With sufficient intelligence, one can create one's own luck even when natural luck runs out."
He nods, satisfied; he had almost said luck and stamina, then thought it through more thoroughly and had come to his present conclusion.

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?: "I suppose I do. One could argue that luck determines the likelihood of encountering pleasurable company, good weather, good charm, etc..." Of course, one could also argue that such things depend on one's decision to take one path over another on any particular day, one's mood which alters how one is to determine the events of the day... etc.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:48 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:Toadies_soarys
Participating Soquili:Poppins
Link to Teepee:X

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: Poppins thought for a moment before answering "If it's not concidered to be... it should. There is a certain amount of luck involved in every breath we take, and in every stream we drink from"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: "Well that's an easy one, Courage." She laughed. " You have to have a certain amount of bravery and confidence to risk chance. "

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?t?: "hmmm," she closed her eyes for a moment in thought... " I don't RELY on luck, but i do have my moments where i hope my luck doesn't run out."  

Phoenix_soarys

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

-Nessus-Euenos-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:41 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: -Nessus-Euenos-
Participating Soquili: Shinyun
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14781279

Is luck important compared to all the other stats?: "Yes, I suppose you could say so."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: "Luck and courage go best when paired." She smiles dreamily.

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?: "I would like to think that the occurrences in my life are not merely chance... rather, the direct result of my actions, decisions... I'd like to think that what I do matters, even a little, and if there's such a thing as Luck then there must be a Fate..." she frowns. "... I don't like to think that everything I do, everything I am, is some pre-destined act."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:50 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Upside.-.Down
Participating Soquili: Eamonn
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13099717

Is luck important compared to all the other stats?: "Yes, of course. Though none are as important as intelligence."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: "Luck works best when paired with stamina, for if luck dies out before the need for such it is useless." He quirks one brow. "Or, rather, of no use to you at that point in time."
Something about his sense of justice prevented him from proclaiming anything truly useless.

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?: He shrugs. "Depending on whether we are discussing innate, natural luck or that which can be made through one's own cunning... I suppose I do, either way. Whether my mood is good or bad, whether I can pull myself out of a slump or not... whether the sun is shining... such things could be said to depend on luck."

Upside.-.Down

Vanity Gardens Events

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:44 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lolita Lily Chi
Participating Soquili: Erendira
Link to Teepee:X

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: Luck can be a highly desired trait. A little luck is never unwelcome!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?:Luck and Speed. When racing, you never know when a slight wind will come along and push you further!

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?: I do not heavily rely on luck. Howver i will not go without it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:59 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Shoshana
Link to Teepee: XX

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: "I wouldn't say it's more important really, but it is useful." Shoshana nods and giggles.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: "Intelligence to know what you're getting yourself into, courage to hold and not flee, and the strength of mind to know that if your luck has failed you can still manage to cope with it." She mused. "And a bit of speed to get out of the way if you were tossing chance in a dangerous situation."

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?t?: "Honey, who doesn't rely on luck? I rely on the luck to find good places to explore and even more luck to find good company to surround myself with." She gives a rather friendly grin and prances in place.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Sangotaijiya08

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:57 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sangotaijiya08
Participating Soquili: Saika
Link to Teepee: [X]

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: Luck is important in battle, because if it isnt on your side, your out of luck

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Out of those I'd say courage. The courage to keep going even if luck isnt on your side, which it isnt always.

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?t?: This Usdia was trained to fight, using luck to her advantage to overcome obsticles.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:45 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: elfstar89 and Celestial Requiem
Participating Soquili: Redondo
Link to Teepee: x

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: Mmm, depends on the day and the person. I personally think it's very important. After all, I was very lucky to meet Butterfly. 8D

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Hmmm...what goes well with luck...I'd say intelligence. Enough intelligence to sound witty while flirting with the pretty ladies. ;D

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?t?: Easy, to find the pretty ladies, to flirt with them without getting kicked or bitten or something, and so my Butterfly doesn't stab me to death.  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

x_Faux Affliction_x

Shameless Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:41 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: x_faux Affliction_x
Participating Soquili: Daytona
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: Luck is very important because if your not lucky you'll get eaten or killed by a kalona or a skinwalker and then you won't be work anythign because you'll be dead.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: I think that intelligence would be the best thing to go with luck because you have to be smart to use the luck your given, If your not smart about how you use your luck then you'll probablly mess up and get yourself killed.

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?: I could say I rely on luck because I need to be lucky to make sure that I don't run into any kalona's or skinwalkers. I've been luck enough to never run into one yet  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games