Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:51 pm
"Don't worry I don't think that will change anything." Lucy said as she gave Sir Duckie a treat. "This is Sir Duckie and he is my kitty cat." she said introducing the small black cat that sat in her lap. [[That ryhmed. >.<]] "He's pretty friendly for a cat."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:02 pm
Miss Love Tantei
Hayden Cain
Hayden laughed as she watched everyone around the compartment as she reached into the box and pulled out another cauldron cake. "You know Ann, we will win the house cup this term. I can feel it. Or I'm just being way to optimistic."

Ann immediately covered Hayden's mouth, "Don't speak such blasphemy!!!" She looked around and then whispered, "We don't want to jinx ourselves this term. I've been waiting for the day Gryffindor wins the cup again. Let's just keep this little information about winning to ourselves, yeah?" Then as quick as the paranoia came, Ann immediately glomped Hayden probably scaring the daylights out of her.

Hayden started laughing as Ann glomped her, causing her to almost drop her cake. However she held onto her cake and patted Ann with her free hand. "I see I see.. no mention of it I got it." Hayden laughed some more as she finished her cake and watched Ann along with the others. Standing up she poked her head out of the compartment quickly then turned back towards the small group. "This term the common room is going to be bustling with excitement I'm sure, I can hardly wait." Smiling happyily Hayden reached for the door. "I shall be back I'm going to see how everyone else is doing and say some hellos." Waving as she heaaded out the door. "Be back soon." Pepper looked up then quickly fell back to sleep.  

Hayden Cain

Tabby507

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:16 pm
O my goodness hes adorable!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:48 pm
“He sure does seem friendly! And what a cute name!” she paused thinking over her next question, “May I hold him?” she loved playing with other peoples pets!

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:10 pm

*geez. this is taking forever* Zack thinks, as he stirs from a nap.
As he sits, and waits, time seems to be going as slow as possible.
And he can think of nothing but "Her" now. Going back to school isn't even on his mind anymore..

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:26 pm
Siobhan listened to Twyla dispell the myths about Eli's cheesecake. "What? Are you saying the Food Network lied to me? Le Gasp!" She laughed and rolled her eyes. "Well, now I know from a native to look for smaller cafes when seeking Chicago cheesecake. Thanks for that."

((It sounds like a lot of moves when you think of me as an 11 12 year old, but as a 21 22 year old it's much more reasonable.))  

DaBonster

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:37 pm
“Yes, I believe they did lie to you and everyone else.” she couldn’t help but shake her head from side to side in a tisk-tisk manor. “What sort of places would you suggest eating at while in Cali?” Twyla had only been there a few times before and she had only eaten in the hotels and theme parks.

[[Yes that does make it much more reasonable!]]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:54 pm
Sarah sat munching on her cauldron cake. "I can't wait to get to Hogwarts and start my new classes." Sarah pulled a muggle cat toy out of her pocket and started dangling it in front of Link, since he had finished his treats. His attention immediately flew to the toy. "You still act like a little kitten." She made the toy bounce as he tried to get it. "I guess it's animal instincts."  

SarahSilverby

Nydia Sythe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:25 am
Nydia approached the wall and stopped for a moment, slightly nervous. Mittens, her orange and white tabby cat, padded up to her lazily and sat at her feet. His green eyes looked up at her reproachfully as if saying 'Get a hold of yourself.' A moment later, he stepped through the wall.

Her mom laughed behind her and prodded her lightly in the back. "Go on, knucklehead! You're already late, get a move on! Even Mittens is ready to go."

Nydia smiled slightly and, taking a breath, walked through the wall. She appeared on the other side and noticed a few students and parents lingering on the platform chatting and laughing together. She looked at all the new faces nervously, not very good at being social. Then she remembered her father couldn't make it today because of his job. She frowned deeply as her mother started loading her down with her school items and luggage.

Her mother frowned a little, noticing Nydia's expression. "I'm sorry your father couldn't be here for this. You know he's so proud of you, Nydia. You'll have to deal with having lots of pictures taken for your father's sake." Saying this she quickly whipped out a muggle camera and snapped a picture of Nydia's surprised face.

"Mom, come on!" She said, laughing softly as she smiled. "I wish he was here, but he explained to me that his job wouldn't let him leave to see me off."

"Yeah, he was pretty ticked and I'm pissed too. In any case, he wanted me to give you this." She handed Nydia a small package. "Now, he said you can't open it till you're on the train. Oh, where's the idiot?" Her mom asked, looking around the platform.

At that moment, Mittens came padding up from wherever he had wondered off to. He stared at Nydia's mom for a moment before sitting down and cleaning his paw. "Ah there you are." she said, smirking slightly.

"Mom, does it bother you that I'm a Slytherin?" Nydia asked as she prepared to board.

Her mom smiled before giving her a big hug. "I'd be lying if I said no. I was hoping you'd be in Gryffindor like I was, but there's nothing wrong with that. You'll still have lots of great experiences and learn a great deal. Just be yourself and have fun." She pulled back and smiled proudly. "Now, get your rear on that train before it leaves, alright? I love you and you better write a lot!" Her mom hugged her tight again before walking her to the train. "I love you, Nydia."

"Love you too, Mom." She said as she trudged aboard. Mittens jumped up and followed behind Nydia, calmly looking around as if he didn't care much where he was going or what this huge human contraption was.

"Alright, Mittens. Let's try and find a place to sit."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:41 am
After a few minutes, Link glared at Sarah, knowing she was deliberately was keeping it out of his grasp. Sarah laughed. "You always know it's me pulling the string after a few minutes, yet you always fall for it." Link hopped down from the seat and dashed out of the compartment. "Link! There are too many people walking around. You'll get stepped on...And then you'll get all mad and claw them... Oh heavens! Wait!" Sarah hopped up and stopped at the door. "I'll be right back." She chased after Link. "Link wait!" He stopped for a second, turned back, and seemed to be grinning at her. "Oh you just wait till I get my hands on you!" With that the chase continued, Link dangling her around.  

SarahSilverby

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:11 am
Lyra looked up from her book just in time to see a cat dash past the compartment. She put her book aside, taking note of what page she was on. Lyra opened the compartment door and swiftly jumped back to avoid getting hit by Sarah, who was running down the train yelling at her cat. "Do you want some help?" Lyra asked the girl as she ran by.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:17 am
Nydia found most of the compartments already full. She was truely hoping for a compartment by herself but guessed that wouldn't happen. She was about halfway through the train when a grey and black tabby came pelting towards her. Mittens growled softly as his hair stood up. The other cat stopped well before her and Mittens. Nydia heard a girl calling angrily after the cat from further down the hallway. She stopped and leaned down, putting her hand on Mitten's head. Mittens growled softly again but sat down, keeping one eye on the other cat.

"Grumpy old man." she said softly to Mittens.

Nydia Sythe

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:28 am
Lyra notices another student near the end of the train. She turns to Kitty. "I'll be back in a minute." Lyra leaves the compartment and jogs down the train, following Sarah and her runaway cat towards the other student.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:30 am
Hayden walked along humming to herself when she noticed Link run right past her, and came to a stop in front of a new slytherin girl petting her tabby cat. Smiling she went to speak when she heard someone yelling and fast approaching. Turning around Hayden's eyes went wide with anticipation of the impact as she noticed Sarah running quickly down the corridor.

Quickly Hayden threw her hands up in front of her not really knowing if that would stop her friend or not. "SARAH!!!!" She closed her eyes and wished there was a compartment for her to dive into, but much to her dismay it was just the wall.

Hayden Cain

SarahSilverby

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:36 am
"Thank you, Lyra!" Sarah continued running. "You are in so much trouble, young man! Oh n-" Sarah tried to stop herself, skidding to a halt, but there wasn't enough floor to prevent the inevitable crash. Sarah toppled into Hayden, sending the two of them crashing to the floor, taking Nydia with them. Sarah reached for something, ANYTHING, to save the three of them. She tried grabbing around the walls, but there was nothing. The three of them landed with a huge thud. "Ow..."  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games