Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:03 am
[[Well Karen's run off somewhere, Arella's lying in the mud in a bush and Shadow is coming with Emily and Ryan Karen's tigers. You could be with them and come and find me? ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:42 am
((Strange, but okay!))

Naomi jumped magically (and right out of the blue) into the scene (lol) and joined Shadow and Karen's tiger cubs, Emily and Ryan. "Where's Karen?" she asked, dazed. "Where's Arella?"

((I have to get re-used to The Halfbreeds roleplay again *strangled* I never thought it would survive this long. And why is Arella lying in the mud in a bush?!))

ringoshine

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:57 am
[Because Karen attacked her and then she ran away when she was about to deliver the finishing blow.]

"I don't know.." Emily said sadly. "I wish we did." "We can try to track her down." Ryan said, trying to sound hopeful. "Where's Fire anyways?" Ryan peered behind Naomi to see if Fire was hiding behind Naomi.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:36 pm
[I found a picture for Karen biggrin Except the hair should be longer >.< and I sorta found one for her Half-Tiger form.]

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:56 pm
Slowly Arella tried to get up. She rolled onto her front and changed into half-cat form. Peering through the leaves she saw Naomi, the two tigers and Shadow moving towards her. She got up slowly onto her knees. "Over here kids." She said, lifting her head up slighlty.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:28 pm
[Well we aren't near you but *shrugs* okay dokies.]

"Arella!" Emily ran over to her. Ryan ran towards Arella, his eyes were filled with relief. "Where's Pepper?" Emily sniff the place and it stank with blood, Arella and Karen. "Karen was here??!!" She gasped as she saw Arella's wounds.

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:12 pm
Arella gently stroked Emily's ear. "Karen ran off in that direction. She should be easy to track, she stinks of wild garlic. Another thing; I think she's starting to fight the parasite. Maybe it's wearing off slightly. I think Pepper silently followed her, she'll know to keep her distance and not let her come near her." Arella touched one of her wounds and flinched. "You go, I'll limp behind."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:24 pm
[Man this fourm is like gone =/ I don't feel like posting if only you and I are going to post, Squiggle. That'll be like 'The Wolf Virus.' sad ]  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:19 pm
((...But...where's Fire? I can't like post....SO...CONFUSED! crying ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:23 pm
[Er, Freaky... You found Arella lying on the ground bleeding. You're with Emily, Ryan and Naomi. But I don't know where Naomi is.]  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:35 pm
((...I am? gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:36 am
[[Apparently so.]]
Arella got up slowly and lead the way down the alleyway she's seen Karen run down. She smiled at the irony, it was the same one they'd been down before when she was first captured. Her tail swished quietly against her legs and her clawed fingernails twitched slightly. She could tell someone was moving at the end of the alleyway.

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:28 am
Karen ran down the alleyway, she was aware that Arella was following her again. The parasite was starting to wear off, that's why she had to go back to the laboratory. There was a few shots that had special medicine inside to make her stay in Karen's brain a while longer. "Cursed that wretched girl." She muttered under her breath. Karen took a shortcut and that lead the way back to the laboratory.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:35 am
((Freaky doesn't know what's going on...so, would anyone like to fill her in?))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:27 am
[[Um, the parasite was going to kill Arella but the real Karen fought back, so she' run back to the laboratory. Arella, Shadow, Emily, Ryan and Naomi are still standing in a bush. Shall we make it simple and say they follow Karen at a distance?]]
Arella lead the way down the alleyway back towards the lab. It was clear which way Karen had gone, her trail stank of wild garlic and old boxes and bins were scattered about, thrown out of her path. She limped slightly down the path, until she saw Pepper sitting on a discarded box, rubbing her nose with her paw. "Is the smell bothering you?" Pepper nodded. "It should alright now, we can track her."

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff