Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:54 pm
"Mine's in the back of the shop, Mikey kept it as a marker so I would come back eventually, we've been best friends since forever and a day so he made sure that we could hang again" Glane looked dumbstruck at Mikey as he walked back with the girl on his arm. "So you guys hit it off quite well 'uh?" he joked.

"Yep yep!" Mikey was beaming; and he felt lucky as hell, she was really hot.

Glane laughed and started walking away, he turned around "Don't make me have to hurt you later!" he yelled; he was across the room now, his hands jammed in his pockets. He walked along slowly, staring at the clothes, and the boards, and everything else in the room. He finally hit the back of the room, and he picked up his board, a Mystery deck; he had alway been heckled because it was a chick brand of board. Glane was making his way back to Kat and Mikey when he was stopped by a girl, and a cute one at that.

"Hello handsome" she said, a sinister tone to her voice. "And whay would your name be?" She asked, putting a finger against his chest.

Glane blinked "Go away" he said calmly, his eyes falling on her body, which was admittedly very nice.

She just stood there, her finger still on his chest "I don't think so cutie" she said with a wink.

Glane rolled his eyes at her and said "Go...away" this time the calmness was still there, but there was a cynical tone to it, he pointed a finger at her, and pushed her out of the way with his mind and walking off.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:04 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Ronin got up slowly and walked a few feet away from the ledge. He took a deep breath as the winds blew in his calm, serene face. He drew his blade from his back. Rayne could see his intense focus as Ronin began swinging his blade in such smooth, graceful but powerful strokes in the air, as if he was slicing the wind itself. Anyone would never guess that despite his innocent looks he was a skillful swordsman. He continued to swing his blade, his movements so powerful that if he wasn't careful he might slice a part of the building off.

Rayne merely flinched when the sword was too close to her face. Each time he swung, she examined the exertion of energy he used and observed his strength. Saying nothing, her attention was pushed back to the scenery about the building once more before she decided to do anything. Standing up slowly, she looked down and literally considered for a moment if she should... No, that'd concern Ronin.. she thought to herself. But I've got to use 'm sometimes..!
"I should have shown you a long time ago..." She sighed impatiently and took a few paces back from the edge to removed the cloak off her shoulders to reveal almost an ivory-shining pair of wings that were softer than that of a feather and stronger than that of a hurricane, despite her not using them hardly at all.
Ronin stopped for a moment and looked over to pay attention to Rayne, at her magnificient wings. "Wow..." he said in awe. "What kind of wings are those?" The wings appear soft and delicate, but he has this feeling that the wings are more than just her tools for flying or gliding, or whatever she uses them for.

Rayne smiled giddily, sliding the cloak off her shoulders completely, the fabric disappearing like clouds eventually would in the rain, only there wasn't any precipitation at all. Her dress looked just like her wings, only it was true fabric that rested against her skin.
"These," she said, a smile still in her voice, "haven't been used in a while. And I didn't know that wings had a type.." She blushed a little at the lack of knowledge.
"Type?" he repeated and smiled and chuckled at himself because what he said might've sounded funny to the both of them. He was still staring at her wings in awe that he must've forgotten that his blade was still gripped on his hand. "Well what do you use your wings for?" he asked, and mumbled afterwards. "That's a better question"  

HaJoeKen

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:07 pm
SweetHugz
[Why don't I just make a new character? =D]
(whatever happened to uhhh...what's her face? Amy or something like that? surprised )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:20 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Ronin got up slowly and walked a few feet away from the ledge. He took a deep breath as the winds blew in his calm, serene face. He drew his blade from his back. Rayne could see his intense focus as Ronin began swinging his blade in such smooth, graceful but powerful strokes in the air, as if he was slicing the wind itself. Anyone would never guess that despite his innocent looks he was a skillful swordsman. He continued to swing his blade, his movements so powerful that if he wasn't careful he might slice a part of the building off.

Rayne merely flinched when the sword was too close to her face. Each time he swung, she examined the exertion of energy he used and observed his strength. Saying nothing, her attention was pushed back to the scenery about the building once more before she decided to do anything. Standing up slowly, she looked down and literally considered for a moment if she should... No, that'd concern Ronin.. she thought to herself. But I've got to use 'm sometimes..!
"I should have shown you a long time ago..." She sighed impatiently and took a few paces back from the edge to removed the cloak off her shoulders to reveal almost an ivory-shining pair of wings that were softer than that of a feather and stronger than that of a hurricane, despite her not using them hardly at all.
Ronin stopped for a moment and looked over to pay attention to Rayne, at her magnificient wings. "Wow..." he said in awe. "What kind of wings are those?" The wings appear soft and delicate, but he has this feeling that the wings are more than just her tools for flying or gliding, or whatever she uses them for.

Rayne smiled giddily, sliding the cloak off her shoulders completely, the fabric disappearing like clouds eventually would in the rain, only there wasn't any precipitation at all. Her dress looked just like her wings, only it was true fabric that rested against her skin.
"These," she said, a smile still in her voice, "haven't been used in a while. And I didn't know that wings had a type.." She blushed a little at the lack of knowledge.
"Type?" he repeated and smiled and chuckled at himself because what he said might've sounded funny to the both of them. He was still staring at her wings in awe that he must've forgotten that his blade was still gripped on his hand. "Well what do you use your wings for?" he asked, and mumbled afterwards. "That's a better question."

Rayne nodded slowly in agreement. "Flying, usually, haha. Unless you've heard of othersuch wings, I'm not sure what else they could be used for. My wings were once strong enough to carry more than.." she stopped for a moment looking down at herself. Anyone who knew better knew that she was as light as a feather. "..One person," she attempted to conclude.  

Rayne Hawk

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:50 pm
((NUUU!!! MINE!!!! *tackles random girl*))
"Sweet, I'd really like to see it..." she said. Kat laughed. "Not so lonely after all eh Mikey?" she said jokeingly.

She turned to face the direction where Glane had gone to get his board, wondering where he was. She closed her eyes, another radio-like buzzing in her head. Rubbing her eyes, she managed to beat it back, thinking it was an oncomeing headache. Then she saw him. Glane. Standing next to another girl.

"No..." she thought to herself. "No, it couldn't be.... she's just... a salesperson or something...." Kat turned away, trying to keep the impending thoughts from penetrateing her head. "NO." she thought. "Not ever."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:02 pm
Glane laughed; he was reading her thoughts from all the way across the store. 'Trust me Kat. She's nowhere near as great as you.' he said reassuringly.

But of course the girl wouldn't leave him alone; she walked beside him "So where ya heading off to after this, cutie?" she winked again at Glane, who dismissed it with a simple "To my girlfriend, slutty!".

Glane stopped walking and stuck his leg out in front of the girl, who landed in a mop bucket, her make-up ran down her face and she looked at him angrily.

"I am not a.... SLUT!" she yelled loudly enough for everyone to hear it as she slapped him across the face.

Glane took it all in stride and walked his way back to Kat "Hey baby, hey Mikey, score one for you too 'eh?" he joked.  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:07 pm
Kat smiled. "Good," she thought. "Heh, I should have known better that to think that." she laughed. She smiled again, watching the girl stamp out of the store and waved cutely at her with Glane standing by her side.

"Wow, where did she come from?" she asked Glane, eyeing the red palm print on his cheek, which she gently kissed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:14 pm
"Haha, the land of really hard slaps" Mikey joked with Glane, the girl on his arm giggled and smiled at the both of them.

"Hey man, you want me to replicate said effects?" Glane joked and set his board on the counter, it was slightly thrashed, but it would work for what he needed to teach Kat ((O__O My MySpace is acting up! Oh Noes!))  

vampslayer3

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:04 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki

"Type?" he repeated and smiled and chuckled at himself because what he said might've sounded funny to the both of them. He was still staring at her wings in awe that he must've forgotten that his blade was still gripped on his hand. "Well what do you use your wings for?" he asked, and mumbled afterwards. "That's a better question."

Rayne nodded slowly in agreement. "Flying, usually, haha. Unless you've heard of othersuch wings, I'm not sure what else they could be used for. My wings were once strong enough to carry more than.." she stopped for a moment looking down at herself. Anyone who knew better knew that she was as light as a feather. "..One person," she attempted to conclude.
"Ahh...well it looks hard enough having to fly and carry one person. Carrying like two people not only seems more of a burder;it looks downright silly" he joked a bit. "But seriously, just wow. You're wings are beautiful...and it's cool how you could fly. I wonder what it's like to fly," he smiled in his childish, innocent way. "Although, just how it seems to shine like steel, and the fact that it looks pretty sturdy, I thought you use those kind of wings in combat or something like that." Ronin remarked thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:28 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

"Ahh...well it looks hard enough having to fly and carry one person. Carrying like two people not only seems more of a burder;it looks downright silly" he joked a bit. "But seriously, just wow. You're wings are beautiful...and it's cool how you could fly. I wonder what it's like to fly," he smiled in his childish, innocent way. "Although, just how it seems to shine like steel, and the fact that it looks pretty sturdy, I thought you use those kind of wings in combat or something like that." Ronin remarked thoughtfully.

Rayne flinched for a moment as if she were caught doing something wrong. "I-I... Uh, yeah, I guess you could say that.." she whispered quietly. "I... was.. used for combat for only a little while when I was little.. It comes back in flashes, you see, since I don't remember much after my memory was erased by.." she gulped, ".. a mage..."
She turned away, blinking hair out of her eye, or at least it seemed. Her wings shook and it wasn't from exhaustion from hiding, let alone the wind at all.  

Rayne Hawk

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:26 am
((bah humbug!!!! MYSPACE TROUBLES BEGONE!!!))
Kat laughed. "Ya live and learn." she said. "And it comes with a varying size of slaps." She looked at Glane. "Heh, we forgot to tell Rayne and Ronin where we were going..."

((O.o, it's only like noon in the RP, but we've we RPing for like 2 weeks!))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:48 am
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

Rayne flinched for a moment as if she were caught doing something wrong. "I-I... Uh, yeah, I guess you could say that.." she whispered quietly. "I... was.. used for combat for only a little while when I was little.. It comes back in flashes, you see, since I don't remember much after my memory was erased by.." she gulped, ".. a mage..."
She turned away, blinking hair out of her eye, or at least it seemed. Her wings shook and it wasn't from exhaustion from hiding, let alone the wind at all.
"A mage..." he repeated as if it seemed like a new word to him, though he knew well what mages were. "Used for...combat?" he didn't like the sound of that either. He frowned and asked "Why would you be used for combat? That's terrible.."  

HaJoeKen

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:48 am
jinxercat2006
Kat laughed. "Ya live and learn." she said. "And it comes with a varying size of slaps." She looked at Glane. "Heh, we forgot to tell Rayne and Ronin where we were going..."

((Hence why I tried attempting to make a rule about day-lengths way back when, ........but I'm such a hypocrite. Besides, not everyone can keep up, considering time-differences.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:53 am
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

"A mage..." he repeated as if it seemed like a new word to him, though he knew well what mages were. "Used for...combat?" he didn't like the sound of that either. He frowned and asked "Why would you be used for combat? That's terrible.."

Rayne shuddered noticably at the word 'mage.' But she looked up at Ronin for a moment, her eyes clouded from lack of memory. "I think... it was because I'm a unique nymph.." She covered her wings up, immitating a human-like shiver from what cold could affect her here: none, but she had to be human-like at some points to hide her nervousness.
"I don't just control water.. It's hard to explain. My dad was an air-nymph and lived up in the clouds. Mom's scent attracted him and he was cast down and rejected by his clan in the sky.." She shrugged and added simply, "And then they later had me."  

Rayne Hawk

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:50 am
Rayne Hawk
jinxercat2006

((Hence why I tried attempting to make a rule about day-lengths way back when, ........but I'm such a hypocrite. Besides, not everyone can keep up, considering time-differences.))

((Oh well, it shall be as such then, 4 weeks per day people! 4 weeks per day!! XDD))
"Bah, I never learn" Glane said, rolling his eyes. Then he remembered about the Cafe for once. "Oh snap, you're right" he said, eyes wide.

"I don't think they'll mind" Mikey said with a joking punch to Glanes arm. Then mikey thought about it, he needed a place to stay. "I''ll go with you guys!" he said joyfully; after all he had been sleeping in the back of the shop on a tiny cot for a few weeks now.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games