Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

oooh...not feeling to good tonight are you??

I'm alright this evening. Why?

I don't know....I just get the feeling you are down...because you said you hid.....

Eh, I suppose I'm always hiding, really. sweatdrop

yeah....i think i know what you mean...i did prefer to be alone in my room with my music or the tv when i did watch tv...it was my bubble...but they talked me into coming into the living room also since hubby had knee surgery I am closer to him if he needs me when we are alone...a plus they let me listen to my music in here so it helps.......

Yep, I crawl into bed and stay there for two weeks. >.<

i wish it were that easy for me....especially on a night like tonight...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:09 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::she smirks evilly as she quickly drops her wrench into her truck then closes it sitting on the lid:::.... your point?

This is how we got into this. Asking me my point after I state my point. emotion_facepalm

:::she looks arround then shrugs her shoulders:::... we're just in an alien temple... not my fault you cant remember your point....

Not specifically an alien temple (especially if the main page is to be believed eek )

And it's you that can't hold on to my point for more than a minute... :/

eh whatever.. whichever alien human crossbreed of either... it dont matter... but its still your point bein made....

:::she looks at him unamused:::... you never said I'd have to hold anything....

No, not really...

Don't forget my point if you're going to ask about it three seconds later. Other than that, do what you want. :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:12 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I don't know....I just get the feeling you are down...because you said you hid.....

yeah....i think i know what you mean...i did prefer to be alone in my room with my music or the tv when i did watch tv...it was my bubble...but they talked me into coming into the living room also since hubby had knee surgery I am closer to him if he needs me when we are alone...a plus they let me listen to my music in here so it helps.......

Easy? Most of the time.
Helpful? Not really though. >.<

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:26 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Easy? Most of the time.

sweatdrop

yeah I can only imagine it...because even before I was on meds for my depression I would not spend that much time in bed...spent a lot of time in it though a very lot..would get very angry if anyone even suggested I leave my room much less leave the house...I was not a very pleasant person to live with then..even with the meds I still don't like leaving the house if I can get out of it...I just don't get angry when I have to leave...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:36 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Easy? Most of the time.

sweatdrop

yeah I can only imagine it...because even before I was on meds for my depression I would not spend that much time in bed...spent a lot of time in it though a very lot..would get very angry if anyone even suggested I leave my room much less leave the house...I was not a very pleasant person to live with then..even with the meds I still don't like leaving the house if I can get out of it...I just don't get angry when I have to leave...

Oh my.

Yeah, I scarcely leave the house any more either. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:52 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Easy? Most of the time.

sweatdrop

Oh my.

yeah with my depression I saw no reason to leave and now since they don't let me drive anymore I still don't see much reason to.don't even like going to the mailbox..I will put off things till they really need to be done...or have one of the girls do it for me....
this is so different form what I used to be...used to love going out and doing things...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:35 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Easy? Most of the time.

sweatdrop

Oh my.

yeah with my depression I saw no reason to leave and now since they don't let me drive anymore I still don't see much reason to.don't even like going to the mailbox..I will put off things till they really need to be done...or have one of the girls do it for me....
this is so different form what I used to be...used to love going out and doing things...

I can go out if I need to, but... I really rather not. >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:40 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Easy? Most of the time.

sweatdrop

Oh my.

yeah....have you always been this ways?? I know what started my snowball to this......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:10 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my.

yeah....have you always been this ways?? I know what started my snowball to this......

Uh... To a degree. I used to sort of fake my way through social interaction, like on autopilot, of that makes sense. Even then i was quiet and private. I was always reclusive. It's just sort of gotten harder, I guess.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:28 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my.

Uh... To a degree. I used to sort of fake my way through social interaction, like on autopilot, of that makes sense. Even then i was quiet and private. I was always reclusive. It's just sort of gotten harder, I guess.

I was not a quiet one...but I never made many friends...for some reason some people did not like me and others would follow them in their dislike of me..well it seem to have stuck as grew up....for some reason most people don't seem to like me so I would rather stay away from them...I figure with as many times I have been hurt by someone I figure you leave me alone and I will leave you alone...
it seems easier talking to someone online than in RL.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:35 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I was not a quiet one...but I never made many friends...for some reason some people did not like me and others would follow them in their dislike of me..well it seem to have stuck as grew up....for some reason most people don't seem to like me so I would rather stay away from them...I figure with as many times I have been hurt by someone I figure you leave me alone and I will leave you alone...

Well, I didn't know you then, so I suppose I can't comment on that in any meaningful way.
Might have been a forceful personality or something. *shrugs*
I get along with you just fine, knowing you now, and that's what counts. ^__^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:47 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Well, I didn't know you then, so I suppose I can't comment on that in any meaningful way.

**shrugs**never understood it then and I still don't so I gave up trying to...so I just except it..just like the many why's that have been thrown at me in my life..  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:52 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**shrugs**never understood it then and I still don't so I gave up trying to...so I just except it..just like the many why's that have been thrown at me in my life..

*shrugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:01 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

*shrugs*

**shrugs too** yeah..I will know tomorrow how much my life is going to change again...is it going to be a little or a lot??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:03 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

*shrugs*

**shrugs too** yeah..I will know tomorrow how much my life is going to change again...is it going to be a little or a lot??

Well, I hope everything turns out the best it can. D:  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games