Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

evil2temon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:27 am
*yawns* Hi all.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:29 am
Hello there~  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karmina Scarheart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:03 am
"There was a boy, a very strange, enchanted boy..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:23 pm
I stink like VEGETABLES!!!!!  

Oulixeus
Crew

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:27 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
It's just soo much angelic blue there is no use trying to fake it.

XD and yet still say differnet things. It changes opinions half way though!
Well I'm fine with emotes influncing a message but just rows and row of them is worthless.

Jade had an odd account going :/
it makes sence when she says it ><
Right... so you don't fake it. Throw on~ a silver pocket watch, a gaia tshirt, heart boxers, jolly slippers... Umm.. on the sock issue, blue scott socks and radicool baby socks usually do a good job. Umm~ guys do have angelic blue shoes.. i can't remember the name, but I was trying to list off items that you had anyway. xD;;

And people would read this? x _x
Exactly! :B

Sounds like a CBer. XD;;
And it would be so much easier if you didn't have to switch personalities to say it. ;]
XD yeah but it wouldn't of gone with what I had one. I try not to make blue outfits too much.

If people read stat guides they have to read this.
See I do care.

No really I could see that. Her hang out was 'random acts of kindness' so the thought was there.
I can't help it, I'm just so use to a different thought process on a different account it's hard to connect the to together.
Then that's not trying to make it work. ;] So said while wearing a blue outfit... I thought that you wear blue a lot. :S

Poor people...
XD And so do I. ;3

That's nice~
x__x That sounds like you should try to merge them together then...
SO! >.> Darn you for being right. Well I did try I just don't want to try again. XD Well it's blue and yellow I was talking about all blue but you know that works too. I have more blue then green O:

XDWe have to endure but when other people come in you feel all bad for them :/
Well then It would be hard to use emotes then.

*nodnod* it was a fun place. I only was in there once being the younger sister thing.
*gonk* thats like oil and water.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:56 pm
o__o Oh my~ lots of random comments today. O:  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:00 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD yeah but it wouldn't of gone with what I had one. I try not to make blue outfits too much.

See I do care.

No really I could see that. Her hang out was 'random acts of kindness' so the thought was there.
I can't help it, I'm just so use to a different thought process on a different account it's hard to connect the to together.
Then that's not trying to make it work. ;] So said while wearing a blue outfit... I thought that you wear blue a lot. :S

Poor people...
XD And so do I. ;3

That's nice~
SO! >.> Darn you for being right. Well I did try I just don't want to try again. XD Well it's blue and yellow I was talking about all blue but you know that works too. I have more blue then green O:

*nodnod* it was a fun place. I only was in there once being the younger sister thing.
u.u Everytime you say that, it makes me feel like I've been mean. Was that the last try then? o: Really? O: Me too. I used to have more green than blue, until there was this couple week span where I kept getting blue items. ^^;;

But I'm not forcing us to read this. *scuffles dirt to hide the rope attached to your ankle*
It would be hard for you to use them reasonably to enhance your posts? o.O

Ah~~ that doesn't sound too fun. XD;
B-but... when two accounts take on two personalities that can bicker inside your head... that sounds... tiring.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:17 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

See I do care.

Poor people...
XD And so do I. ;3

That's nice~

u.u Everytime you say that, it makes me feel like I've been mean. Was that the last try then? o: Really? O: Me too. I used to have more green than blue, until there was this couple week span where I kept getting blue items. ^^;;

But I'm not forcing us to read this. *scuffles dirt to hide the rope attached to your ankle*

B-but... when two accounts take on two personalities that can bicker inside your head... that sounds... tiring.
Really? XD I just think your right. Of that hour.... I might try again later...I guess. Yes >< I need more green >.> <.< I say as I quest for a black item. I think I just never got to getting my green back.

There is the us word *tries to go get bread and fall on face*
It would be like a nevious twitch when I want to post just one but three more come out.

It doesn't exist anymore and she made two good friends from it that are like filthy rich. Felanoria is one of them I think she has mini's. x.x
Actually it's amusing. You always know the perfect things to say next XD

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:43 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Really? XD I just think your right. Of that hour.... I might try again later...I guess. Yes >< I need more green >.> <.< I say as I quest for a black item. I think I just never got to getting my green back.

It would be like a nevious twitch when I want to post just one but three more come out.

It doesn't exist anymore and she made two good friends from it that are like filthy rich. Felanoria is one of them I think she has mini's. x.x
That's a good way of thinking. ^^ Oh really? >3 I can suggest a lot of good green items. ...Girls have better green items though.

Haha, I guess we've found a new topic. ;B Now, now! We can't have you running out into traffic for any ol' piece of bread you see.
...I often wonder what it would have been like if we'd only stuck to one thread. It would've been awesome with all the references back to older comments.

*laughs* You should've stuck around there more often then. :B
I see. Well... it looks kind of odd on this side. :B

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:58 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

That's a good way of thinking. ^^ Oh really? >3 I can suggest a lot of good green items. ...Girls have better green items though.

Haha, I guess we've found a new topic. ;B Now, now! We can't have you running out into traffic for any ol' piece of bread you see.
...I often wonder what it would have been like if we'd only stuck to one thread. It would've been awesome with all the references back to older comments.

*laughs* You should've stuck around there more often then. :B
I see. Well... it looks kind of odd on this side. :B

Woot girls win on one thing.

Eh? 0w0 but they are so yummmy!
that would be like 5 quotes going on at one time on different subjects and they would be labled Aet, Avia, Cranberryies and so on.

^^; It was durring my RPG era it didn't mater to me.
I bet o: me talking tomyself or yelling at myself.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

Airlian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:55 am
I love to sing la la la heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:56 am
I think I'm bored blaugh  

Airlian

Karmina Scarheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:42 am
He bit my lip and drank my war from years before  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:23 am
Darkness consume my soul  

Airlian

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:45 am
Airlian
I think I'm bored blaugh
Then this was the perfect thread for you. ;3  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games