Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3483 3484 3485 3486 3487 3488 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:29 pm

*shrugs, speaking with a rather "matter of fact" tone.* I figured this would be the best place to sit without worrying about someone trying to sit next to me.... girls having cooties and all. I'm sure you understand.

*stabs his straw into the juicebox and takes a sip*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:29 pm

*whispers to Sayo*
I think Leko has found a new way...
like she might... might...
might change me! gonk
can she really do that?
I don't want to be someone else crying

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:32 pm

Raz kept an eye on Ayami and the other woman that she was with, keeping an ear open the best she could she was trying to see if this might cause her hidden allie some potentally disasterous trouble in the near future. She smiled grimly to herself and finished off the rest of her Bloody Ceaser before getting up and getting herself another one. She looked over to Kat who had just joined them and raised a glass with a smile. When she asked about Seth, Raz could only smile and with her free elbow on the table she rested her chin on her bent wrist.
"Well, he was looking for a job and after Miss Psy left we brought him into the fold as a bartender while she's away. Its sort of an underhanded deal of no negative consequences, as it were. Go ahead and abuse him in any way you see fit."
When she got the glimmers of whispering from Ayami she strained to listen, but couldn't make out much other than a worried tone. Too bad super hearing wasn't part of what she could do.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:39 pm

She holds her glass up in a silent toast to Raz, "Evenin' Raz....."

Turning back to Seth, she rolls her eyes at him. "Girls have 'cooties', hm? Quite the infantile comment coming from the person drinking a juice box. Did you bring your lunch box with you too, little one? twisted "

She chuckles to herself and heads to her usual seat at the end of the bar. Once seated, she crosses one leg over the other and sips her drink.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:49 pm

rolleyes No, I seemed to have forgotten my lunch box on the bus, but luckily I still have some milk money. Hopefully the schoolyard bully doesn't come around and try to beat it out of me. Between you and me, I think he just bullies people because he's a very sad and lonely person on the inside and what he really wants is to be loved.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:52 pm

She sets her glass down next to her on the bar and addresses Seth.

"So what's this about you bartending? We haven't even established whether or not you're even old enough to be touching the liquor bottles, much less mixing drinks."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Felling very concerned and anxious she looked to Ayami, change you? Whatever do you mean? you think shes.. gaining strength or ? *She trails off feeling like she is being watched again*
She mumbles under her breath. This place has sure does have it secrets.
*Smiling she turns her attention to the people at the bar.*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:01 pm

*tries to keep calm and clutches to sayo whispering/sobbing again*
I'm sorry I've been in hysterics...
That Vampire person is back and he...
he had pictures of me! gonk
and he showed them to me User Image
it...
it was horrible!
I'm just being silly about Leko - I mean she'd could just leave if she wanted to...
she can't just force me back.
I mean I'm not her anymore sweatdrop

*takes a deep breath and feel a bit better - she knows this is all that vamps fault some how mad *

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:02 pm

If I'm not drinking it, then what does it matter if I'm touching it? It's not like I can absorb the alcohol through the glass via osmosis or something stare Besides, Psyzapp is the one that mentioned me bar tending to begin with... ninja
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Raz kept to herself for the most part, she was more than happy softly and gently kicking her leg on the barstool and sipping at her Bloody Ceaser while glancing around slightly. She slowly rolled her eyes to their corners to get Ayami and her friend in her periferal vision again. They seemed to have put a pause on their conversation while Seyo looked around for something. Though she wasn't sure what. Regardless, she did her best to look like she was minding her own business, or at least looking like she was subtly catching some gossip all around her. Maybe this Seyo did have some answers for her after all. Subtly and cautiously would try and be her weapons of choice here. If she tipped her hand too soon she would have to start all over again.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:10 pm

"Pft, if Psy mentioned bartending to you, I know damn well she wants you to produce a valid ID before she hires you too. I doubt you could mix a decent drink anyways. rolleyes "

She picks up her glass and takes another sip, he gaze wandering over to Sayo and Ayami, wondering what the shushed conference was all about.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:17 pm

*glares off to the side, muttering mostly to himself*
Not like you would notice if it's mixed well or not, as long as I didn't forget the booze stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Her eyes narrowed. Vamp? what vamp? The only one that comes to my mind is Black. But hes not around right? Is he back from.. Where did he go anyway? Trails off again in thought.

Seeing Katana approaching them she smiles and takes a few steps to meet her and then turns to the bar.

Hearing earlier that the young man was the bartender she tries to put him on the spot and orders a round of "decent Irish whiskey for the bar" and winks at katana.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:25 pm

gonk *looks at Sayo dumbfounded*
I'm so confused why do you know who he is too??
*head feels like it's spinning*
whiskey? User Image
I suppose I should be going anyway.... User Image
I'm not made for these late hours....
keep an eye on Leko for me...
no charming raspberry liquors okay?
*sits in a chair and beckons Leko to come out to play so she can rest up*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:29 pm

*lifts an eyebrow*
You're ordering for everyone in the bar? o_O;; Does that include me? ninja

*sets his juice box down and starts counting how many people are in the bar*
Wait... I don't think Ayami drinks whiskey... *as he finishes mentioning it, Ayami mentions getting some rest* ... I guess that takes care of that then...

So that would be 5 drinks, unless I missed someone...

.... I'm not going to have to do dishes too, am I? gonk
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3483 3484 3485 3486 3487 3488 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games