Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3480 3481 3482 3483 3484 3485 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:53 am

"You mind readers can take a lot of fun out of everything." Raz smirked lightly as she pulled up and looked at her now serious little toy. "That hasn't been revieled to me yet, my dear succubus, you'll just be in my debt. Nothing more, nothing less. It will all depend on how big of a job it is to deal with your character flaw. If she's more troublesome, the bigger the debt or at least a little longer for the time that I have you under my thumb. The wheels are just starting to be set in motion they haven't even begun their full turn yet. So don't worry that precious little head of yours. I'm a tyrant, but I'm not unfair. Perhaps once your problem is taken care of then I'll have a better idea of what I can and can't ask for."
Raz brought her head over and nibbled a little on Leko's earlobe just to tease. She would simply have to see where things started to head while her goals were being achieved. Perhaps it wouldn't even be neccessary to call her for anything. And maybe it was going to be something major like helping her hide away for a few days while things cooled down. She pulled away and traced her fingers along Leko's jaw line again.
"Satisfied?"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:03 pm

slightly....
hmm perhaps you are not even capable of doing what i am seeking...
I'm not thrilled about putting myself in that sort of position of under someone's thumb.
I'm seeking my freedom after all evil
I'm more of a - available when it's convenient for me kinda gal.
for example...
are you any good at reversing divine curses?.... twisted
and.. what would such a favor as that run someone like - me.

*bats eyelashes at Raz*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:04 pm

*looks at the two oddly while he tosses the dirty towel behind the bar somewhere, not really sure where it's supposed to go*
um... for the record, Raz is the one who called herself a "wicked little creature" earlier....
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:08 pm

*cuts eyes at Seth*
could you at least put that in the sink stressed
and I, unlike you, don't pay that much attention to what people say...
unless it's of interest to me rolleyes
then i take better notice...

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:10 pm

Raz tossed a wink over her shoulder at Seth along with a wicked grin. Oh this boy was going to be fun to poke at when she got some time. Her attention was brought to Leko. She chucked slighty and leaned back to get more comfortable.
"This world is give and take, love, you can't gain anything without giving something in turn." She closed her eyes and then continued. "Hmm... divine curses... I'm not sure, but allow me to pry and keep my ear to the ground for you. I'll investigate further into the realms of possiblities. If I have to run all over creation for it and it takes years, then it will be a heavy price -though whether or not I cash it in is my choice- but ifs its common knowledge around my circles of allies and informants, then not so much. We'll see. You worry far too much, Ragamuffin. Like I said, I'm a Tyrant, but I'm fair."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:15 pm

*groans and retrieves the dirty towel from behind the bar to put it in the sink*
Happy now? stressed By the way, "tyrant" is usually a word meant to mean someone who isn't fair. Just thought you should know.

*digs a juicebox out of the fridge and checks his ring watch for the time*
I don't suppose Ryzan is going to be making an appearance any time soon.... probably should have checked the time -before- I came stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:18 pm

stressed *already knows she's spend at least 100 years trying to figure this out*
Let's just forget it for now...
I'll see if I think about it again later...

*finishes off the clove and snuffs it out*
this was more of an informational conversation.
I'd prefer pleasure over business in my life any way.

*tips Raz's nose with her finger as she winks*
*looks over at Seth*
I am happy now User Image
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:23 pm

*After having finishing getting ready and sitting down to have some coffee together, Officer Dougherty heads out the back door to their chambers and loads up his bags into the car. Dreading that she has packed enough for a month, he inquires as to where her bags are so that he could load them up as well. He braces himself to make at least 5 trips out the car and finds himself a bit taken aback when she just grabs a handbag.* Oh this is it my darling. I have taken care of it already and just purchased a 2nd wardrobe for myself already out there. *She grins cleverly at him.*

*He raises an eyebrow at her, shakes his head and chuckles…anything so she can have an excuse to go shopping. He calls the dogs, has them go for a quick run and gets them into the car. Once the dogs are secure, he goes inside to double check the doors and set the security system. He locks the last door and punches the security code. He goes over to the car, opens the passenger side car door for Psyzapp and closes it gently once she is inside. He then gets into the drivers side of the car, starts it up, gives her a quick kiss and they leave to spend their weekend together at The Big House.* heart

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:42 pm

*suppresses an eye twitch*
Somehow, a happy Leko sounds really ominous right now...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:49 pm

*flashes Seth a wicked grin*
Oh?
and what do you have to be afraid of?
Hmm Seth?
What on EARTH could I do to you? twisted

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:51 pm

"Silence!" Raz called with a playful mock thunder in her voice at Seth. "Nobody asked you comment on what was or wasn't the meaning of tyranny."
Raz giggled despite herself, when Leko tapped her nose she gave her a funny look, doing a double take as though not quiet believing that she just got her nose tapped. An eyebrow quirked and looked at her little succubus a few moments before licking her cheek in retaliation. She straightened out on her barstool and looked over at Leko again.
"Good, because I don't like to talk about business. Pleasure is much more amusing..."
The thoughts began again, she rolled around ideas of what she was going to do with her succubus when they went out drinking like they planned... she also wondered if Psy would get angery with them if they did something involving that here? She supposed as long as there wasn't any patrons at the time... then again she didn't mind if they joined in either...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:55 pm

*holds the black widow pendant to make sure it doesn't start running around again while backing away from Leko* stressed
I could think of any number of things you could do...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:57 pm

((brb in about an hour))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:09 pm

((really no one posted without me? wow User Image))
*smiles at Raz*
My dear I can do anything I want here...
well within reason... User Image

*watches Seth back away and she snickers at him playfully*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:16 pm

{{Of course. We're completely lost without Leko!
..... that and I went to go get milkshakes ninja }}

"Within reason" doesn't seem to be a very limiting term here... *cough*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3480 3481 3482 3483 3484 3485 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games