Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:11 pm
___youwillknownihilism

I believe I fixed it, hopefully.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:31 pm
KiIala

Approved.

The Wolf of Asgard

Approved twice.

ZephyrsBlade

Approved.

xl Xero xl

Approved.

KibitzRajas

Pending: Your character would have 9 ninjutsu and genjutsu slots regardless of your pa, since you're double performer class. Also with your pas, you can make them give five each, rather than two. If you do that, then you will start off with fourteen nin and genjutsu.

Fiitra

Pending. You can only have two taijutsu slots, since one comes from the class and the second comes from your pa.

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:41 pm
Mattysandwich

Fixed it biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:21 pm
KibitzRajas

Approved.

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:58 pm
Due to changes to the guild system regarding ninjutsu's involvement with DRs I was offered permission by Mattysandwich to resubmit one of my character's PAs.

Previous

Magnetic Propulsion: Objects that are magnetically manipulated by Ada move moderately faster and have moderately increased impact strength than if used/wielded normally. However, Ada's chakra and stamina reserves each suffer a permanent -50 decrease (after calculating amounts granted by class or other bonuses).

New

Martial Magnetism: Magnetically manipulated objects within 10yds of Ada may be utilized in known bukijutsu/taijutsu if the object is of appropriate form for the type of technique. Must pay the cost the technique as chakra. Must spend +1 post per rank of the technique to learn to use it through magnetism.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:43 pm
Mattysandwich
KiIala

Approved.

The Wolf of Asgard

Approved twice.

ZephyrsBlade

Approved.

xl Xero xl

Approved.

KibitzRajas

Pending: Your character would have 9 ninjutsu and genjutsu slots regardless of your pa, since you're double performer class. Also with your pas, you can make them give five each, rather than two. If you do that, then you will start off with fourteen nin and genjutsu.

Fiitra

Is it alright now?
Pending. You can only have two taijutsu slots, since one comes from the class and the second comes from your pa.

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:28 am
Reapplying because I do not like how my old tai build works now. Switching up my build to something else.

Notable Changes:
- Class change: Now Buki/Bloodline
- Added Bloodline: Bakuton [Pending Approval]
- Changed PAs
- Removed 1 tai style to accommodate for new learning restrictions

Here is a link to the original profile if you want to check it out and make sure everything is correct

I expect to have issues with one of my PAs, but please take into consideration my concerns with the inherent issues with the nature of the physical bakuton tree. A passive ninjutsu was passed that performs this task, but as this does not actually utilize chakra, merely changes the nature of a subset of jutsu, I do not feel custom jutsus would be the proper place to apply for this.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Shion Moro
Nickname: n/a
Birthdate: Aug 5

Height: 5'2"
Weight: 110lbs

Nindo: still searching
Personality: Shion is a rather hot-headed individual. She is quick to anger, usually over the smallest of sleights. In addition to her hot streak, she is also petty and really insecure about her faults. Shion will usually make a snippy, immature remark if someone says something she disagrees with, albeit under her breath. Due to recent events, Shion has taken on a bit of a contempt for authority figures. All the negatives aside, Shion is a nice person, once you crack her shell. She's more than willing to talk things out and is actually a pretty good listener once she gets to know you... You just have to get over her many irritating quirks first.

Description : Shion is of a rather small stature, standing much shorter than her peers. Her petite build is topped with a round baby-face, lightly sprinkled with freckles, and embedded with 2 large hazel eyes, all capped off with a mess of short, auburn hair.

Village: Kumogakure
Title: Genin
First Class: Bukijutsu
____Discipline Mystic Hero
Second Class: Bloodline
____Discipline Blood Knight

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Bakuton [Pending Approval]

Chakra Pool: 305
Stamina Pool: 395
Chakra Element: Fire, Earth, Bakuton
Chakra Color: Muddy Orange
Chakra Materialization: In situations where tensions are running high, usually in combat, Shion's chakra flares to life as two flame-like bursts from her eyes, reflecting her relentlessly aggressive fighting style. This does nothing to hinder her sight, however. It is entirely cosmetic.

Passive Status Increases:
• Strength ► n/a

• Speed ► +4
→ Kyouzou stage 1/2/3/4
• Reflex ► n/a
→ n/a
• Fortitude ► n/a

Strengths:
• Agile
• Flexible fighting style
Weaknesses:
• easily tilted
• small framed
Fears:
• losing any sense of worth
• large bodies of water

Reductions:
• Bloodline -1
• Bukijutsu -1

Personal Attributes:
No Time For Tricks: Believing Genjutsu is a cheap trick employed by those who cant handle a real fight, Shion has devoted all her study time to Ninjutsu. This PA converts all her allotted Genjutsu slots into Ninjutsu slots.

Relentless Assault: Shion's fiery passion fuels her every strike, making her attacks all the more potent. This PA makes all of her Physical Formless techniques count as Complex for collisions.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 1850
Advancement Credit: 5000
Technique Points: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 1
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Crafting Trees
• {First Tree Here} || → n/a
• {Second Tree Here} || → n/a
• {Third Tree Here} || → n/a
• {Fourth Tree Here} || → n/a

Crafting Jobs Complete:
B Rank :: 0

Job Titles
• Medical || → n/a
• Botany || → n/a

Job Missions Complete:
E Rank :: 5 Medical

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 04 / 20
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01
• Alteration Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 5ft
Weapon Weight: 10lbs
Weapon Size: Medium
Weapon Location: Hung on waist

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• shurikan x10
• kunai x5
• Current Outfit x1
- Current Dress: Dark blue spring hoodie over a grey tank top with black legging under a pair of shorts. Projectile/scroll pouch on right arm and a sick a** pair of navy blue high tops.
Halloween Library, 2017 [10 jutsu slots]
10 free missions posts x1
Jofuku Gumballs [x10]
+50 chakra and stamina
Island Sundae [x1]
10 free training/missions posts - Thanksgiving Event
Variable Technique [unselected]
10 free learning posts 3/10 used
+100 Stamina

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
E - Rank
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

B - Rank
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu

Katon
E - Rank
Shoumeidan no Jutsu [ Flare Technique ]
Fukumen no Jutsu [ Veil Technique ]

D - Rank
Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu [ Ember Clone Technique ]
Katon: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Fire Release: Instant Movement Technique ]

C - Rank
Gōkakyū no Jutsu [ Great Fireball Technique ]

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Kyouzou
Stage 1
Sidestep
Ghost Strike

Stage 2
Radial Strike
Fake Strike

Stage 3
Multistrike
Delayed Strike
Multiple Arms

Stage 4
Rising Barrage
Cicada Shell

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Style here

▬▬┤|A l t e r a t i o n

n/a
• n/a

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

Soft Physical
D - rank
• {C-rank} + {Training Link}
• {B-rank} + {Training Link}
• {A-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S+rank} + {Training Link}

{D-rank Slots}
Hard Physical
Medium Weapons
{C-rank Slots}
• {Stage progression / technique learned} + {Training Link}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Shion's story is nothing special. She didn't come from a noble family or an honored clan, nor does she have any heavy motivations for becoming a ninja. Her family wasn't slain in the dead of night, nor does she owe any sort of life debts. Instead Shion comes from a lowly family in the outskirt village of Hanabari, in the Cloud Country. She simply became a ninja because its what she wanted to do. Her past might not be anything special, but who knows what the future holds?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:50 pm
Due to changes to the guild system regarding Taijutsu's sub-classes I was offered permission by Mattysandwich to resubmit one of my character's PAs.

Previous

Wrath Incarnate: When Masato is damaged in combat, he loses sense of pain until the battle has ended. Damage is still taken and conditions that affect the user still occur, pain is simply not felt though.

New

Blade Slinger: Masato obtains an additional Bukijutsu Style.

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:50 pm
Kondo Kaicho
Due to changes to the guild system regarding Taijutsu's sub-classes I was offered permission by Mattysandwich to resubmit one of my character's PAs.

Previous

Wrath Incarnate: When Masato is damaged in combat, he loses sense of pain until the battle has ended. Damage is still taken and conditions that affect the user still occur, pain is simply not felt though.

New

Blade Slinger: Masato obtains an additional Bukijutsu Style.

Yours is real nice an easy, I'm gonna go ahead and approve this change. Wooooo.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:39 pm
Tamer PA Scavenger : The tamer is extremely proficient at using less then living pieces of tissues for their own means. 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.  

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:44 pm
Was asked to change my PA's as Locked Formless is no longer allowed as Karuto's PA and one of Belamos' is too strong

Belamos

Old
Intensity of Apollo: Belamos's Katon, in addition to their normal abilities carry an explosive force equal to one rank below the rank of the original jutsu

New
Creativity of Helios: Belamos gains +2 Custom Slots

Karuto

Old
Results of Training: 1 extra Locked Formless Slot

New
A Hero Emerges: The Great Justice! Style does not count towards Karuto's technique limit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:11 pm
        Using that one free respec to change her classes. Original profile here if you need it~
        All I did was change her classes, Stam/Chakra, reductions, and slots. That's all~

Edit: I fixed her "Spooky Ghost Time" PA
        Edit2: Edited "Spooky Ghost Time" PA

User Image
Full Name: Suzuki Ojima
Nickname: Suzu, "Ahh!"
Birthdate: January Fifth

Height: Five feet and five inches
Weight: One hundred and fifteen pounds

Nindo: " It's darkest before dawn. "
Personality: Suzuki is an ambitious person. Once she sets her eyes on something she will stop at almost nothing to get to her goal. This makes her seem stubborn and down-right determined to get the job done at any means necessary. Although, even if she is trying her hardest to beat you in a battle, Suzuki will always be as courteous as possible. It's against her nature to be outright rude. Most people only see the confidant and happy-go-lucky, almost childish and naive side to Suzuki. Though she has a temper and can lash out in anger at someone these times are so rare most people don't even believe there is an angry bone in her body. Suzuki has never been one to hold a grudge either, preferring to forgive and forget than dwell over a past aggression. On the rare occasions that she has lost her temper it never amounted to more than harsh words. However, after these times Suzuki finds herself guilt ridden for having said harmful words in the first place. She's the type of person who, after having a fight with someone, too cook them a good meal and serve some tea to talk things over in a more civilized manner. It's during these moments that one would see that Suzuki is...for one thing a horrible cook and secondly completely oblivious in certain situations.

Village: Kumogakure
First Class: Bloodline
____DisciplineBlood Bender:
User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the characters bloodline. +1 additional Locked Formless Style. (does not count towards Locked Style limits)

____DisciplineBlood Knight:
Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.

Bloodline: Kūton

Chakra Pool: 260
Stamina Pool: 240
Chakra Element: Raiton [ Lightning ] , Fuuton [ Wind ]
Chakra Color: Sunset Gold
Chakra Materialization: Her chakra materializes in a slow burn, like a dying ember, before it flares back to life.

• Strength ►

• Speed ►

• Reflex ►

• Fortitude ►

Strengths:
• All around combat fighter, good at close - long range combat
• Good with a bow and arrow
• Her cooking (never eat it)
Weaknesses:
• Easily distracted by shiny things
• Spaces off, sometimes in the middle of a fight
• Will deliberately go out of her way to not mortally wound someone
• Will protect an enemy from a mortal wound if at all possible
• Not good against Suiton, water, ninjutsu.
Fears:
• (Deep) Water
• Cramped spaces
• The dark
• Vengeance

Reductions:
• Learns Raiton [ Lightning ] and Fuuton [ Wind ] Jutsu one [ 1 ] post faster.
• Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Spooky Ghost Times - Suzuki's chakra aura is different than many of the Void Release users in that it completely lacks any glow or color, being a ventablack. This property also extends to her ninjutsu techniques and any passive chakra released from the body, lightning turns a deep black and wind retains a darkened color.
• Catch me if you can - When slipping from an opponent's sight or any sensory technique, it takes a single Post to relocate her.

Ryo: 両 0000
AC: 0000

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees
• {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
• {Job} || → {Current Title}
• {Job} || → {Current Title}

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 08 / 00
• Genjutsu : : 04 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 01 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 01 / 00

Weapon Type: Long bow and quiver
Weapon Range: 150 meters | 492 feet
Weapon Weight: 3 pound bow | 2 pound quiver
Weapon Size: 6 foot bow | 3 foot quiver | 30 inch arrows
Weapon Location: Wrapped and strapped to her back

• x5 Kunai
• x30 arrows
• Purple arm bracer
• Gold fluffy wrist thing
• Hair brush
• Hair tie
• A small jar of fried apples
• Leather pouch tied at her waist

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Fuuton

Kuton {Bloodline}

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

{Your first Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

{Your second Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e s

Current Slots Available → 00 // 00 {Find in Formless Style and Class information}
Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used
• _______ → || [X] {Please include links for training}

As strange as it may be, Suzuki was born in Otogakure. Her parents were both shinobi there before her mother became pregnant with her. Before Suzuki was born her parents only had one child, a son just slightly older than Suzuki. They lived peacefully, her father retired from being a shinobi and worked as a general merchant instead. Selling and trading anything they could to live a happy life. Just after Suzuki was born however, their store was broken into and all their wares had been stolen in the night. The thieves were never caught. It didn't take them long to come to the decision to leave Otogakure in hopes of finding a safer life for their still growing family. They made their way to Kumogakure and there Suzuki's father began to work as a shinobi once again. Her mother stayed home with her children, which counted to three children as Suzuki turned five years of age.

During her childhood Suzuki was always a little bit rambunctious and wild, but also a bit more mature than say both brothers combined. By the time she was seven year old and now the happy big sister of a little sister Suzuki was known for being able to wrestle with the boys and have a tea party right after wards. She was enrolled into the Academy at the age of seven as well, although she wasn't skilled in anything in particular. She showed good skill in both taijutsu and ninjutsu, but was a total klutz on her feet. By the time she was ten years old her teacher was almost convinced she needed glasses after she smacked face first into a closed window while trying to see a bird out on a tree limb. Despite her teachers objections Suzuki did not in fact need glasses. She was simply that big of a klutz, having tripped on own her feet while walking towards the window. As the next couple of years went by Suzuki became increasingly aware of what it meant to actually be a shinobi.

She graduated the academy at the age of twelve, with the rest of her peers. For a few months everything was happy and was going well. And then her father went mission on a mission. Days went by slowly Suzuki and her siblings. She knew her father never took on any mission that had a high risk of him not coming home. So it seemed inconceivable to her that something bad had happened. Barely a week had passed when the news came back to her family. Apparently her father had been killed by one of his teammates in an accident. Or so the report stated. But the teammate, her father's closet friend, the one to report the incident had taken all the guilt and burden of having killed his dear friend. One would think that Suzuki might have lost her temper here, but as her family could attest to none of them felt any sort of malice towards their beloved father's friend. In fact while they were disheartened and grieving for their loss Suzuki found her goal as shinobi here. The week after her father's funeral Suzuki seemed to take her life as a shinobi far more seriously.

As the years went by Suzuki grew into a skilled ninja, although she kept her rank and title of genin the entire time. Refusing to become a chunin until she felt the time was right. During these years Suzuki became known for never killing her opponent. She would always find ways to immobilize a person before outright harming them in a major way. She never went after a target out of anger nor took missions that involved taking something in an act of vengeance. There had even been times when she deliberately lost a mission by letting a person get away for the sake of sparring their life. Suzuki was not without her faults, but no one could dissuade her from being like this. She simply refused to act on vengeance. This is how Suzuki has lived her life for the past twenty-five years.

Lady Caprinet

Cluttered Goat

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:15 am
Submitting class and pa changes

User Image
Full Name: Taylor Aburame
Nickname: Flight risk

Birthdate: June 8th

Height: 5 ft 2
Weight: 135 pounds, runners build

Nindo: "It's not about how hard you hit; it's about how hard you get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take, and keep moving forward."
Personality: Shy and somewhat awkward but loyal to the point of being called blind. Taylor is more happy around her bugs than engaging in social activity with more than two additional people. She's a hard worker and started running in the mornings to get a sense of freedom in her life. Since the death of her first partner she finds people more trying and has a sense that she has no real width. Her own sensei not approaching her to check on her after telling her to leave a life or death fght makes her feel that she is more of a hindrance and this leaves her very short tempered
Village: kirigakure
Title: genin
First Class: ninjutsu
Second Class: taijutsu

Bloodline: aburame
Contract link:x
Curse seal: Kotai Juin
Stage:
Dormant
•Dormant mastery

•Stage 1

Chakra Pool: 350 (310)
Stamina Pool: 380
Chakra Element: wind, earth, lightning
Chakra Color: mottled grey
Chakra Materialization: unsettling and almost crawling, closely clung to her body as a tight reserved aura
Strengths:
• highly adaptive
• near omnipotence with her hives
Weaknesses:
• finite resources
• Bullying victim
Fears:
• bring paralyzed
• body modification fetishists

Class Disciplines :
• Berserker: Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have moderately increased Strength and Fortitude. Your hardened body allows you to mitigate the pain/status effect of an incoming attack for two post per body rank, allowing you to continue the fight until the pain or hazards settle in. This means that a stunning effect can be delayed by up to ten posts at S rank. However, you ignore pain anytime you use this discipline for any reason, meaning if you delay having your arm disabled by a skill, you can also ignore the pain from having been stabbed on that post as well. Example: A ninja uses a lightning technique designed to stun you. For one post, you can delay that effect from taking hold, and have nine posts to continue delaying effects. Similarly, the pain from the attack itself is also ignored. This doesn't, however, prevent you from being blown away in the wind, or set on fire/drowned for example. Furthermore, if lethal damage is suffered then the delaying ability will be nullified for that effect. 
• Elemental Brandish: You are able to have three (3) chosen chakra elements. Your elemental ninjutsu possess less power, causing them to be overwhelmed by techniques of the same element and rank; however, your wide range of elemental prowess allows you to exploit elemental weaknesses. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split amongst all of your chosen elements. Additionally, you begin with three (3) less ninjutsu slots, and earn two (2) less ninjutsu slots whenever you rank up
Reductions:
• Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn taijutsu one [1] post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• It hurts so good!: Fortitude increased slightly
• out of ideas, change the rules!: +1 alteration style

Event bonuses
•Santa's Library #3 1 tai-style
•PA: The Good Host: 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements. (stacks multiplicatively)
• PA: The Hunter's Instinct: Can always find 1 type of Monster or Creature's general direction from your location
• 1 extra Locked Formless Style 
• Curse Adaptation Coupon (used)
• PA: The Sole Seal: A specific technique 'path' may be utilized with a single hand seal. (Doton)
• +50 chakra/stamina
•100 Stamina
Arc rewards
•1 nightmare based item (unused)

Ryo: 両7000
AC: 400
Missions Complete:
C Rank :: 1

Crafting Jobs Complete:
D Rank :: 4 {All start at zero}

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 03 (12)
• Genjutsu : : 01 / 01
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Weapon Name: Straight Flush
Weapon Type: Brass Knuckles

Weapon Height: 3 inches
Weapon Weight: .5 pounds even.

Description: A pair of modified brass knuckles designed to be more durable and have a chakra reserve to be used at her descrition. She's uses these to augment her taijutsu, causing it to beat that of its own rank.

Ability Summary: 
• custom crafted enchanted leather grip made by former mizukage Jack
nightmares blade: nightmare item bonus, arc item. When using attacks with this weapon, a nightmarish shadow figure overlaps Taylor's frame, matching half of the stamina input to her attacks and adding to her strength with with its own. Only visible to Taylor and current target. Does not match chakra
Weapon Location: in her pockets

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts: kikkaichu

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

Traps: Simple
• {D-rank} + {Gained at genin}
Soft Mental
• {D-rank} + {Gained at genin}
{D-rank Slots}
• (Small Weapon:• punching weapons} + {Training Link}
{C-rank Slots}
• {smalk weapons: punching weapons} + {Training Link}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

• 30 caltrops
• Enchanted knife scales. 250chakra/stamina limit (Technique to be chosen)
• Nightmare Brooch
• 23 Odin Cookies
• 12 Candy Skulls → Filled with a red jelly
• 32 Pumpkin Head Donuts with orange sprinkles
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Kai [ Release ]
Kumonenkin [ Spider Sticky Gold ]
Nenkin no Yoroi [ Armor of Sticky Gold
Dokushinjutsu [ Eye Mind Reading ]

{Doton}
Yomi Numa [ Swamp of the Underworld ]
Kukan no Sekkai Senshi [ Body Of The Stone Warrior ]
Doryuu Katsu [ Earth Style Split ]
Fuuton
Zankuuha [ Decapitating Air Waves ]
    • Zankyokukuuha [ Extreme Decapitating Air Waves ]

Nadeshiko-Ryū Kōha Reppūken [ Nadeshiko-Style Hardliner Gale Fist ]
Kyoushu no Tokkan [ Assassin’s Rush ]
{Raiton}
Touei no Jutsu [ Flickering Light Technique ]
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ]
Raiton: Kangekiha [ Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration ]
Dendou Kaitengi no Jutsu [ Electric Gyroscope Technique ]
Raikyuu [ Lightning Ball ]

Custom Jutsu:

Drone Deployment

Aburame Clan Jutsu
Kikaichū no Jutsu [ Destruction Bug Host Technique ]
Human Cocoon Technique
Mushi Sekkou no Jutsu [ Insect Spying Technique ]
Hijutsu: Mushiyose [ Secret Technique: Insect Gathering ]
Kikaichū Fūin [ Destruction Bug Host Contract Seal ]

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Hada no Kamereon [ Chameleon Skin ]

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Western Bursting Fist
Single Action
Double Action
Curving Projectile
Breaching Charge
Full Metal Jacket
Double Tap
Mixing Rounds
Shooter Stance
Ricochet
Taking Cover
Mortar Shell
Dodging Projectiles
Shotgun Fist
Upgraded Caliber
Mercury Round

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Growing up in kirigakure as a normal child, Taylor joined the academy a little later in life than most. She came in at about the age of 9, Taking her time in her clases and trying to learn as much as she could. However an issued soon became evident. In every single case of social activity there are those that want to try and usurp and establish there dominance. She was bullied, and bullied alot. She ended up skipping a lot of classes, avoiding school when she could get away with it. However eventually she did graduate, towards the back of the class.

However she didnt go dirrectly into service. She took her knowledge and kept it, trained with it on her own to make sure that she retained the basics the academy taught. She started running to get a sense of freedom away from people. Always staying within the village confines she would run daily, getting up early in the morning to take a run and keep herself in shape. She eventually blossomed into a tall and slender woman, however she still thinks her body has much to be desired. She has her own subtle beauty but it isnt what people usually consider hot or desirable. Finally she joined back into the kirigakure military, shortly after a invasion of demons and monsters took the rest of her immediate family from her. She has nothing left but her own thoughts and free will, so she simply made the decision. Shortly after joining, the main family of the clan took her in as a surragate child, and she remains in their care to present.

[imgright]http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l583/Ivizalinto/Taylor layout image_zpsitjctbxp.jpg[/imgright]
[align=center][img]http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l583/Ivizalinto/Weaver_zpsspkwfs8v.jpg[/img][/align]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[size=9]

[color=indigo]Name: Taylor Aburame
Personality theme music: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ-1-JzdQ8M]Liliam[/url]
Chakra: 400
Stamina: 300[/color]

[/size]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[size=9]All the text and s**t goes here[/size]

Outside of village format

[imgright]http://orig06.deviantart.net/1181/f/2014/228/7/f/skitter_concept_art_wip4_by_crashlegacy-d7skm47.jpg[/imgright]
[size=9]
[color=indigo]Name: Taylor Aburame
Personality theme music: [url=https://https://youtu.be/aYh3k0SxdIY]beauty of annihilation [/url]
Chakra: 360 (400)
Stamina: 300
Straight Flush's chakra: 250
Kikkaichu pact level: 40[/color]

[/size]

[size=9]Taylor was at the gates before sunup. Another sleepless night. Not for lack of trying. It made her grumpy, testy, and all around moody and more talkitive. She was in her full combat suit. The silk weave concealed black ribbing shorts and a tank top, but was ultimately much more effective than Flak jackets. She was leaning crossarmed in the shadows, her bugs weaving silk line, braiding it in concise motions. She had taken the time to gather certain supplies, however no food or water for herself. She could get that easy enough through her clans secrets. Her mask covered everything but the back of her head, letting her hair flow free.
[/size]

[quote="Lanfaer"]for tracking purposes[/quote]
[quote="BlackFruity"]squadlead[/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:47 am
Remaking for Konoha

Full Name: Isla
Nickname: Isla de Muerta
Birthdate: 8/31

Height: 5'2
Weight: 110 lbs

Nindo: "I am who I need to be"
Personality: Isla is a girl of many faces. As she does her best to blend in, she can be the most bubbly girl or, inversely, grave and serious. She acts like she does to make those around her more at ease and trusting. In reality, her true personality is one of little expression. She feels, it's just that it hides behind her mask of professionalism. Being a shinobi is a job, and acting unprofessional in this job is not something she will be a party too.

Village: Konoha
First Class: Bloodline
____DisciplineBloodbender
____DisciplineBlood Knight

Bloodline: Kūton

Chakra Pool: 260
Stamina Pool: 240
Chakra Element: Fuuton, Raiton
Chakra Color: Dark Purple
Chakra Materialization: Purple swirling tendrils

• Strength ► 0

• Speed ►0

• Reflex ► 0

• Fortitude ► 0

Strengths:
• Stealth
• Infiltration

Weaknesses:
• Open Combat
• AoE Jutsu

Fears:
• Uselessness
• Exposure

Reductions:
• -2 to Bloodline Jutsu
• -1 to Fuuton and Raiton
• -1 to General Ninjutsu
Personal Attributes:
• Dexterous Shinobi- Through Slight of Hand, Isla and draw, move and hide multiple knives all over her body without anyone who is not explicitly aware of this fact realizing it.
• Master of the Knife- Learning the Sobagai Deba Sentou Style does not count towards Isla's Bukijutsu limit
• 1 Extra Locked Formless
• 10 free training (1 post minimum to learn)
Gift 2.
• Elemental Addition: +1 elemental affinity. [Mirroring limits unavailable. C.K.G.-unusable. Double Nin's Spec bonus unavailable.] (e.g. no innate slots given)
Gift 3.
• Santa's Library #4: 10 nin
• Kiri Halloween PA: Isla's Experience with the spooky fuuin has inspired her to learn some and gives her a -1 reduction to ninjutsu

Ryo: 両 0
AC: 1,800

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees
• {First Tree Here} || →
• {Second Tree Here} || →
• {Third Tree Here} || →
• {Fourth Tree Here} || →

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
• {Job} || →
• {Job} || →

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 18
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

Weapon Type: Daggers
Weapon Range: 1 foot
Weapon Weight: 1 lb
Weapon Size: small
Weapon Location: Hip/Forearm

• 2 Smoke Bombs
• 5 Kunai
• 2 Exploding Tags
• Feed Bag [ X ]
• Pumpkin
• Head Donut

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiotn

Fuuton

Kūton
• Glistening Sword [ Rank B ] X

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

{Your first Type's name}

{Your second Type's name}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e s

Current Slots Available → 00 // 02
Locked Formless: Soft Physical

Locked Formless: Knives

Slots Used
• _______ → || [X]

Isla comes from a very traditional household. They recognize and hold true to the old ways of the shinobi; honor, family and tradition was the themes of her household. So, too, were the older ways of the shinobi. Striking out in the shadows while being a lady in the light. She brought this mindset with her to the academy. While her fellows were gawking about the big flashy ninjutsu to their time, she would sit quietly. As her parents were both ANBU agents, she too learned how to operate as an agent. Becoming who she had to be to survive and thrive in unfamiliar environments. Now that she is graduated, she will take this to practice in the land of fire.

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games