Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:21 pm
*nods slowly* Yeah, I have. *sighs* Or, at least I thought so. *looks off into the distance for a moment, then shakes his head and looks back down at dame*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm
She looks back down at the ashes, crab walking somewhat to a different spot and shifts to a better position, still playing, "What happened?" dame is now tracing doodles in them.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:30 pm
To make a long story short, she was in a car accident. Her twin brother was killed, and now she thinks she's him. He always hated me, so now she does too. After a few months of being told that she hates me, I couldn't take it anymore. That was when Kits and I moved here.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:42 pm
dame seizes up and stops moving, staring shame-faced down into the ashes, "I...I think you've told me that before, Karrie...I...I'm sorry to have asked again." sad She stands without looking at him and moves slowly, waiting for him to walk beside her, once he does, she quickens her pace and finishes gathering ashes from around the whole house. She then takes them back to the car, stop briefly at hers and placing hand on it, then leaning over to touch her forehead on Xanith, "I'm sorry girl. I promise, I'll come back for you soon.... sweatdrop And then give you a good bath."

dame pauses at Karrie's car for a moment, looking back at the house, wind whipping her hair once more, ashes settling in and flying all over, twisting and twirling. She gazes for what seems like an eternity then finally gets in, closing the door and buckling up. dame points ahead, indicating for Karrie to continue following this road, "Keep going that way for about 45 minutes, then we'll almost be at the gravesite." dame stares straight ahead, expression undeterminable.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:53 pm
It's all right, dame. I've... gotten over it. *follows her around. When she stops and leans over her car, he makes a mental note to offer to bring her back to get it soon*

*getting back in the car, he nods* All right. *wants to ask who's grave they're going to, but figures she'll tell him eventually*

*with no idea what Karrie is thinking, asks the question anyway* Who's grave are we going to? *rests his head on the back of dame's seat*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:09 pm
"My mother and sister's."  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:15 pm
Oh. sad *hadn't realized that dame's mother was dead and now feels bad about it*

Sorry. *bends his head over to nuzzle her with the tip of his nose*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:17 pm
"It's okay, Velcore," she pets his head, "It was a long time ago."  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:28 pm
I did not want to make you sad.

*asks softly* How long ago did they die?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:31 pm
"You aren't making me sad. ^_^" she continues petting him, scratching him underneath his chin. She glances over at Karrie, "My sister died when I was eight and my mother died when I was ten."  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:37 pm
Okay. Good.

*nods. She's had a while to deal with it then* All right. *keeps driving for a while* So, how far do I need to go?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:41 pm
"If you keep going for about ten more mintues, on the right is a road called, Semione Road, take it and go for about seven more minutes or so. On the right is a church and to the left of the church is the graveyard." dame reaches down and pulls out a slice of pizza, picking off the hamburger, "Velcore, you want the hamburger off my slice?"  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:44 pm
*nods* All right.

Yes, please. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:58 pm
dame gives Velcore all the hamburger off her pizza and then eats her pizza in silence their last stretch of the road.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:00 pm
*as he turns onto Semione Road, glances over at dame* Could you hand me one of those bottles of water?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games