Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:38 pm
*Turns around at the sound of Ryzan's voice* Miro? *looks back at TES* and exactly who is this "Miro" character you speak of?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:40 pm
*Slips through the door to wave hello to her frenemies at the MW and stops short hearing a loud argument amongst the Queen Bees and the Dark Elves.* Oh, perhaps this isn't a good time... *Slides a basket of baked goods on a table near the door and slips back out wondering when in Hades Gaia will let her in again.*  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:42 pm
ah... well, uh.. *coughs nervously and glares at Ryzan*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:43 pm
*continues to glare at both TES & Ryzan* Well?! I'm waiting! *turns to Ryzan* Well, elf, since you gave up the name....why don't YOU tell me about this "Miro" character?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:45 pm
((going on zOMG w/QS for a bit...be back in about 30 minutes or so... blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:49 pm
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Miro is a high elven woman that Quortek was pining for once upon a time. She ended up marrying an Iksar. I guess Quortek wasn't "bad" enough for her~

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:55 pm
*raises an eyebrow at TES* Go-to cleric, huh? So what else went on between the two of you? Other than healing?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:57 pm
gonk Xun naut tesso mina folt klezn, Ryzan.
That.... that is none of your business, Katana! *gets a little flustered*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:00 pm
Oh, so let me guess, then......you and this Miro cleric had a, what would you call it.....more than spiritual connection? I really don't care about that.....what I do care about is what you know about them!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:04 pm
Gi ussta~ My apologies, Quortek. I heard "high elven" and "cleric" and assumed you were already telling Katana of Miro. I did not realize it would cause you embarrassment.  

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:06 pm
Why would you want to know about Miro? There are other clerics out there.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:08 pm
Well, ya know what, TES? I DON'T KNOW ANY ELVEN CLERICS!!!!!!!!!!!!! *facepalm* Dammit, you & Ryzan are the only freakin' dark elves I know! You act like the clerics are just running amok around here & I should know a few! stare  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:15 pm
Clerics are very sought after even in our world, but I would think this world would have some kind of equivalent. You do not have to be elven to be a cleric... there are many races in our world who have learned the healing arts of the cleric, including humans.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:19 pm
*crosses his arms and leans back in his chair*
Well, I could tell you Miro's life story and that still wouldn't get you any closer to having a cleric here. I don't even really have any means to contact her at this point. As Ryzan blurted out *glare* she's with an Iksar now.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:22 pm
Why, TES.....are you still carrying a torch for Miro?

((EDIT: heading out for tonight....catch up w/you tomorrow! blaugh get some sleep!))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games