Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:10 am
sdrawkcaB
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcaB
Wow. @.@ How old is that post? Since then I've had to take a speech class. XD XP I'm guessing from the emoticon usage that it's quite early...

XD Funny. Yeah~ once I did it, I changed into a cma-like outfit... but none that you never wore.. because half the items didn't exist before.
And then didn't have the time to log in and change it back in the morning. ^^;

What day was this?... Yesterday. Yus, I got sleep, but I didn't sleep in. u.u And~ I now have the time to reply. Um... Today is my break and... yeah, I don't have much time off. XD >.< This real life is really cutting into my Gaia time. :B

Page 44 8] yeah i thought that was funny.
I like emoticons! I've just been trained ^^;

Hum well that hair is mainly a cma-ism in any color.

I didn't sleep well eaither last night if that makes you feel any better ^^; I hear it does that quite a bit :/ annoying this thing...real life.
I ran back to check out the page. I laughed more at the conversation above it. ...We still talk about feet, were feet and konfuzed shoes. >o< How do you put up with me?
u.u I said sometime ago that you can use them again. I'm not stopping you. ^^;;;

Nuh uh! XD That hair is my Mina hair. <3 And that color was my second choice. That was even this account's first hair. O: ...Except that I accidentally clicked the redder one first. <.<
It may be cma to you, but it's Mina to me. XD

Aww~ ...it doesn't really make me feel better, no. ^^;; Yes, darn that real life. :B
XD Really? I must of skimmed over it. @.@ konfused shoes = <3 You know I ask myself that same question but to you just about evey other day.
Yes but then you grump about it. I'm really use to it now, It's just instint to type it out.

See use both sating gaia with the same hair is nopt a good thing not that we knew it then but still.

Marcus didn't eaither! XD all these people that don't sleep well.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:21 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcaB
JeeszyCreezy

I didn't sleep well eaither last night if that makes you feel any better ^^; I hear it does that quite a bit :/ annoying this thing...real life.
I ran back to check out the page. I laughed more at the conversation above it. ...We still talk about feet, were feet and konfuzed shoes. >o< How do you put up with me?
u.u I said sometime ago that you can use them again. I'm not stopping you. ^^;;;

Nuh uh! XD That hair is my Mina hair. <3 And that color was my second choice. That was even this account's first hair. O: ...Except that I accidentally clicked the redder one first. <.<

Aww~ ...it doesn't really make me feel better, no. ^^;; Yes, darn that real life. :B
XD Really? I must of skimmed over it. @.@ konfused shoes = <3 You know I ask myself that same question but to you just about evey other day.
Yes but then you grump about it. I'm really use to it now, It's just instint to type it out.

See use both sating gaia with the same hair is nopt a good thing not that we knew it then but still.

Indeed. Apparently you've never found the answer since you're still here. ;] <3
But I haven't said anything the past few times that an emoticon slipped into your post. O: Okay then, but I'm not the one stopping you. >B

XD Not like there was much choice in hair... I still really like that style. The colors are just so hard to work with. x.x

Gaia must have something to do with this. :B

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:17 pm
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcaB
JeeszyCreezy

But I haven't said anything the past few times that an emoticon slipped into your post. O: Okay then, but I'm not the one stopping you. >B

XD Not like there was much choice in hair... I still really like that style. The colors are just so hard to work with. x.x

I'm not leaving any time soon.
you know saying that might get you in a world of trouble. XD

I guess it there was a gray version XD this is just making me want the hair style back u.u;;

it only makes sence.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:46 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy

I guess it there was a gray version XD this is just making me want the hair style back u.u;;

it only makes sence.
n____n <3 Good.
Well... would you throw in tons of emoticons just to bother me? >.>

Would etc mind?

Oh well~ XD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:32 pm
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy

it only makes sence.
n____n <3 Good.

Would etc mind?

Oh well~ XD
*nod nod* Unless... joking!
I have been known to do something annoying like that to think it's funny but then I'm the only one laughing and never do it again *takes in breath*

o.o yes, she would kill me.

~
Marcus logged on AIM to tell me how far he's gotten on WoW -.- why meeee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:09 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy

it only makes sence.
n____n <3 Good.

Would etc mind?

Oh well~ XD
I have been known to do something annoying like that to think it's funny but then I'm the only one laughing and never do it again *takes in breath*

~

Aww~ look how cute you are. n.n ...You need to keep those shoes. ^^;;

XD Well~ we've already talked about almost everything and we're still here. This could go on for a while. PX
I see... because normal emoticon usage doesn't bother me. ...That might make me run. XD I guess this goes against the above line.

...Would the poisoned rock kill you?
What's with such nice female accounts becoming grumpy mule accounts? ;.;

XDD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:37 pm
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy

it only makes sence.
n____n <3 Good.

Would etc mind?

Oh well~ XD

~

XD Well~ we've already talked about almost everything and we're still here. This could go on for a while. PX
I see... because normal emoticon usage doesn't bother me. ...That might make me run. XD I guess this goes against the above line.

XDD
Actually that was my sad try at getting that headband to work. Nice try now take them!

I truthfully belive we sould write a book on it! 'How to make one topic last for months'
Ohhh contradiction! >< It would probally annoy me more then you.

XD Wow I never herd it said that way! poisioned rock tee-he Ok going to laugh over that for a sec. Um I don't know she's more like RPG-er with a talent for randomness.
It's not that it's just me being JC likes that hair but ect knows most of my past female accounts had that hair. It's just a desire to be different.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:38 pm
Lets get this forum up again  

Airlian

Airlian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:40 pm
oooh now this forum is rock  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:41 pm
yay a party  

Airlian

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:36 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy

~

XDD
Actually that was my sad try at getting that headband to work. Nice try now take them!

I truthfully belive we sould write a book on it! 'How to make one topic last for months'

XD Wow I never herd it said that way! poisioned rock tee-he Ok going to laugh over that for a sec. Um I don't know she's more like RPG-er with a talent for randomness.
It's not that it's just me being JC likes that hair but ect knows most of my past female accounts had that hair. It's just a desire to be different.
Yeah... the headband didn't quite work. It was balanced as far as looking okay with the outfit, but there was no other angelic blue in your outfit. ;o

XD And the book would just repeat itself over and over...
Really? o: That's hard for me to believe, just knowing how much it would bother me. XD;;

Interesting~
XD Ah~ I see~~ Oh well, I guess. ^^;;

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:09 pm
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy

~

XDD

Yeah... the headband didn't quite work. It was balanced as far as looking okay with the outfit, but there was no other angelic blue in your outfit. ;o

Really? o: That's hard for me to believe, just knowing how much it would bother me. XD;;

Interesting~
It's just soo much angelic blue there is no use trying to fake it.

XD and yet still say differnet things. It changes opinions half way though!
Well I'm fine with emotes influncing a message but just rows and row of them is worthless.

Jade had an odd account going :/
it makes sence when she says it ><

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:46 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Interesting~

Well I'm fine with emotes influncing a message but just rows and row of them is worthless.

Right... so you don't fake it. Throw on~ a silver pocket watch, a gaia tshirt, heart boxers, jolly slippers... Umm.. on the sock issue, blue scott socks and radicool baby socks usually do a good job. Umm~ guys do have angelic blue shoes.. i can't remember the name, but I was trying to list off items that you had anyway. xD;;

And people would read this? x _x
Exactly! :B

Sounds like a CBer. XD;;
And it would be so much easier if you didn't have to switch personalities to say it. ;]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:55 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Interesting~

Right... so you don't fake it. Throw on~ a silver pocket watch, a gaia tshirt, heart boxers, jolly slippers... Umm.. on the sock issue, blue scott socks and radicool baby socks usually do a good job. Umm~ guys do have angelic blue shoes.. i can't remember the name, but I was trying to list off items that you had anyway. xD;;

Sounds like a CBer. XD;;
And it would be so much easier if you didn't have to switch personalities to say it. ;]
XD yeah but it wouldn't of gone with what I had one. I try not to make blue outfits too much.

If people read stat guides they have to read this.
See I do care.

No really I could see that. Her hang out was 'random acts of kindness' so the thought was there.
I can't help it, I'm just so use to a different thought process on a different account it's hard to connect the to together.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:21 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Sounds like a CBer. XD;;
XD yeah but it wouldn't of gone with what I had one. I try not to make blue outfits too much.

If people read stat guides they have to read this.
See I do care.

No really I could see that. Her hang out was 'random acts of kindness' so the thought was there.
I can't help it, I'm just so use to a different thought process on a different account it's hard to connect the to together.
Then that's not trying to make it work. ;] So said while wearing a blue outfit... I thought that you wear blue a lot. :S

Poor people...
XD And so do I. ;3

That's nice~
x__x That sounds like you should try to merge them together then...

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games