Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3476 3477 3478 3479 3480 3481 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:23 am

*materialists into the bar and makes a double shot - she is expelling extra angelic magic this morning because she has felt a dark presence encroaching upon her. Her precognitions in dream have started to become vividly frightening and paranoia is at an all time high. She sits near a corner of the bar so she can view all angles around her*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:26 am

Raz walked into the bar with a huge grin on her face, she helped herself to a Bloody Ceaser before leaning up against the bar and took a drink, she spotted a rather... semi-familiar person at the bar, but for the life of her couldn't remember who it reminded her of. It was like an Phantom Friend in a way. She somewhat reminded her of her little Ragamuffin.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:27 am

*walks in and starts to beeline toward the espresso machine, but catches himself midway* sweatdrop
er... ninja Greetings, angel... *mentally facepalms, knowing there aren't really a whole lot of people around here that typically say "greetings" instead of something like "hi" or "hello". Already he's starting to feel like he shouldn't have come out today gonk *
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:31 am

*nearly jumps out of her skin as Seth greets her then she sees this new person that she does not know and her uneasy feeling wells up in her throat but she feels a bit foolish since this person appears to be bathed in light*
OH Seth - hello...
And good morning to you too - I'm Lady Ayami Chan.

*smiles sweetly at the new patron remaining in her corner with her back to where the walls meet*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:39 am

Hmm... Interesting. She hadn't seen this person around from all the times that she was here and yet she knew Seth. An infrequent patron perhaps. She definatly wasn't her Ragamuffin, she displayed more of herself for her own viewing pleasures, it was hard to forget her... especially when she was looking forwards to doing what she intended to do to her little Ragamuffin, all tied up and in her basement. Oh well, maybe she'll come back later for some fun.
"Well hello there, Ayami-chan, I'm Raz, its a pleasure to meet you."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:45 am

*lifts an eyebrow at Ayami and continues on to the espresso machine to make a steamer, figuring lots of people use it everyday anyway. After the machine finishes, he adds a bit of hazelnut syrup to the milk and drops some money into the tip jar as he walks by it, taking a seat at one of the tables.*

You know, hiding in a dark corner might be more effective if you didn't give off so much light, angel.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:52 am

Raz?...
I get the impression this is not your first time here.
I'm only around during the mornings so It's nice to meet you.

*Is not sure if that sounds familiar because of the RAZZ of stealing panties or from what*
*has thought interrupted by Seth*
I am not hiding! scream gonk
I need a martini... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:55 am

Sure look like you're hiding to me.

*takes a sip of his steamer before setting it down on the table*
Martini? I can get that for you ninja *wonders if he's actually going to be allowed near the liquor*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:57 am

*suddenly gets paranoid about drinking thinking maybe her desire is juts an implanted ploy that she over thought.....*
Oh dear me why?? User Image
Just forget it!
User Image User Image
*sits there back in her own thoughts of worry again*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:58 am

*On top of the most wanted bar Razz Slowly slips in to the air vents. Having master his new ninja skill of Illusion he can slip past ever one with out even being noticed. Still he likes making his way in the old fashion way. STEALTH NINJA!!!*

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:05 am

erm.... are you alright back there? You seem a little... well... unangelic? Not really sure if that actually says anything...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:14 am

*gasp*
what a horrible thing to say to me!
How could you be so cruel crying
Do you really mean that?
You think I'm really sick?

*starts to loose her composure completely*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:14 am

*From inside the air ducts Razz watched every thing going down. Placing people in places and time filing this info away in the back of his head for later intel.*

edit. *Not liking the way this Seth guy made Ayami cry he adds that to the forefront of his intel. Will deal with that much later.*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:26 am

"Smooth move exlax." Raz replied, rolling her eyes at Seth, she poured some hard liqure and handed it to him. "This should make her feel better. You upset her so you go and give it to her."

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:30 am

Well... you just seem kind of.... off is all. You certainly don't usually sit off in the corner from what I've seen at least.

*lifts his eyebrows when Raz hands him a glass of hard liquor*
And what's to stop me from just drinking it instead of handing it over? twisted

*also considers making a quip about "giving it to her", but that likely would just make things worse at the moment. Given he'd also previously said he wasn't into women, it just wouldn't have the same effect to it*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3476 3477 3478 3479 3480 3481 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games