Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3475 3476 3477 3478 3479 3480 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:52 pm

*Chuckles* ...Nothing but trouble, you ladies are. Maybe that's why I like it here twisted
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:54 pm

Psyzapp
*Shoves QS playfully and grins at him.* It's ladies night here every night, QS. wink

((WHAT LADIES NIGHT EVER NIGHT!!!! SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR THE MEN ON SPACIAL OCCASIONS?))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:58 pm

(( It depends upon the occasion. wink ))
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:59 pm

(( rofl RAZZ! the MW ladies are the treats for the men! wink ))

She gets up out of the booth, and smiles at the group still seated.

"Well, it's been a long day, and I believe I'll just call it a night. Good to see you again, QS.....don't be a stranger and let me know when you want some of that sake. I'll give ya the hook-up. wink "

She waves good night to the group and exits the JD, cutting through MW and heading downstairs to her quarters after doing the security measures in the office.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:00 pm

katana68
(( rofl RAZZ! the MW ladies are the treats for the men! wink ))

She gets up out of the booth, and smiles at the group still seated.

"Well, it's been a long day, and I believe I'll just call it a night. Good to see you again, QS.....don't be a stranger and let me know when you want some of that sake. I'll give ya the hook-up. wink "

She waves good night to the group and exits the JD, cutting through MW and heading downstairs to her quarters after doing the security measures in the office.

((I like the sound of that Who's my flavor?))
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:01 pm

Lol, whatever.

* Finishes cup of Sake and pours another *

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:03 pm

Good Night Katana, we'll meet again, count on it. twisted
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:07 pm

*Waves at Katana as she leaves. She looks over to Dame and notices that she seems to be sitting there in a silent stalemate. neutral Raising her eyebrow she looks at QS.* Well, I had better make sure I have everything in order before I leave. 3nodding *She flags down the waiter and asks for her sushi rolls to go.* Are you doing anything special for the weekend, QS? biggrin

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Not much.. just 2 assassinations. Nothing major. What bout you, Psyzapp?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Only 2. Wow…slow weekend. *She shrugs* Officer Dougherty and I are going over to Upper GGG to spend the weekend at The Big House. I just had the whole thing redecorated and it was just finished 2 days ago. I've been working on it FOREVER and I'm so excited about it! blaugh I can't wait to get away for a bit! xd I'll be back sometime on Tuesday. 3nodding

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Sweet...It's getting late. I'll catch you later Psyzapp and random guy in underwear. Good Night! biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:29 pm

*She gets her to go order and slides carefully out of the booth so she doesn't disturb Dame. Picking up her to go order, she grins at QS.* I'll see you QS. Have a good night. I have to go too to make sure I'm all ready to go. *Waves as she leaves.* See you around. xd

*She goes out of the JD through the main bar, into her office, though the security, down the corridor and into her chambers.* xd

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:32 pm

-dame starts awake- redface -she had fallen asleep arms still crossed and face still tight with anger.- sweatdrop -It had been a long day. Working the morning shift at B.A.R.C. to come home and work the evening shift on security was tiring and dame wasn't used to it yet. Her body hasn't adjusted- S..sorry Psy. I must be more tired than I thought. -she kisses her cheek then excuses herself, heading downstairs to her quarters. sweatdrop She had even fallen asleep on Flame yesterday night. sweatdrop stressed -
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:46 pm

*Goes into her bedroom and changes out of her clothes. She's completely thrilled she will be leaving tomorrow for the whole weekend! xd She flops into bed and pulls the covers up to her chin. She's so excited she can't get to sleep right away. xd

After tossing and turning a bit, she picks up the remote and lowers the TV from the ceiling. She flips the channel until she decides on some movie to half watch. Her mind races about the weekend ahead and she's completely giddy. blaugh

Eventually, her eye lids grow heavy and she falls into a deep sleep.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:16 pm

*After yet another long night at work, he finally gets home. After going through the security scans at the back door, he enters their quarters. The dogs greet him at the door, and he lets them out in their run. After a few moments, he calls them back in and locks up, then heads on downstairs to their bedroom.

He sees that his beloved has fallen asleep with the TV on again and a small smile appears on his face. He quietly goes into the walk-in closet, pulls out his overnight bag and quickly packs a few necessities and his kit for their weekend getaway at the big house. He then grabs a garment bag, slips in a nice suit, a clean uniform for work on Tuesday, another pair of pants and a couple of extra shirts, then zips it shut.

He then peeks around the door to make sure she was still sleeping, then he goes over to the place where he hid that little box and pulls it out. Opening it, he makes sure the special token is still there, smiles, then quietly shuts the box. He tucks it deep into his overnight bag, then puts both the garment and overnight bags onto the chair nearest the bedroom door, ready to grab when they head out tomorrow.

He takes off his gear belt and strips out of his uniform and lays them on the chair on his side of the bed. He then slips into bed and carefully slides over to her, snuggling up along side of her. He kisses her shoulder, then whispers an 'I love you' to her. He then lays his head on his pillow and relaxes. It's not long at all before he falls fast asleep.* User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3475 3476 3477 3478 3479 3480 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games