Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3471 3472 3473 3474 3475 3476 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:06 pm

"Only good girls are treated nicely, love." Raz returned with a cheeky wink and an amused smile. "I don't think that you qualify for that, my little succubus. But I suppose for you I'll make an exception. Hopefully we'll get our drunken weekend soon. We'll celebrate my new place with it, how is that, love?"
Raz was amused that her little succubus was showing interest in her. She beconed for her seductively to come and sit next to her and have a seat. Upon hearing Psy she turned with a bit of a smirk.
"My dear, if your afraid to get burned by a fire you think you have no control over, you'll never aspire to anything, spare your fears."
Raz took a sip of her drink.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:12 pm

oh by nice i meant - "nice" wink
MY kind of nice twisted

*being the kind of demon she is she complies to the beckoning call and takes a seat next to Raz and flashes a catty smile*
*looks over to Psyzapp*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:22 pm

Raz looked over amused at her demonic musings, she wondered if Psy would mind if she glomped Leko over onto the other side of the bar and...
Hmmm.... the noises might scare away the customers, though it was amusing in more than one way to let herself those cheeky details in her mind. She let her mind musings go on further while she listened to the conversation between Leko and Psy, though Psy's mind seemed more than on the weekend, she didn't blame her, thought soon she was going to lure Leko into her own little basement for some fun... from the ex-torture chamber. Oh there was some interesting pieces of equipment left over that they might be able to use....
But enough of that, poor Leko seemed to be trying to concentrate on what was being said.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:29 pm

*Raises an eyebrow at Raz.* I am certainly not frightened of Leko and as for aspiring…you have no idea what you are saying. Perhaps Leko here can enlighten you. I don't have time for this. talk2hand I have stuff I have to get done. *Gets up and goes into her office, does the security measures, walks down the corridor and into her chambers.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:31 pm

((i think firefox is glitching out....))

*smiles with a under toned slightly opened eyes at Raz*
See you do know how to play "nicely"
*snickers*
and don't worry about Psyzapp she plays with fire on a daily basis.
She was only warning you of me twisted
Mistress Psyzapp has already aspired to more than any of us can ever truly know.
That is why she is the mistress after all.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Raz crossed her arms and scowled at Psy as she stormed away. "What's up her nose? All I said is that if your too afraid to try something you'll never achieve it... did it come out funny or something? Maybe I should leave the philosophy speak for the fortune cookies."
Raz snorted a little, but her eyes narrowed somewhat, yes, she knew from the others that Miss Psy was in a very powerful position, and someday, that position would be hers as well, maybe not ruler of the most wanted... no, that was thinking far too small, she was going to be the queen of the Underworld someday, and this was but a tastey little stepping stone to help her get what she wanted, nothing against those of the Most Wanted, but there was something more out there than just a few titles and a reputation, that's what Raz was after, something more and beyond what Psy was doing. Something far grander than what could be imagined. Raz wouldn't stop until she was in a position of power far greater than Psy. She hated being at the bottom, and as they discused before, she was the type to do anything to get ahead. Anything.
"I appreciate the warning, but I'm like her, I like to play with fire on a daily bases, it makes me feel alive when I accomplish taming it. Now, my dear Ragamuffin... where were we?"
As yes, let the thoughts begin.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:53 pm

*waves to Psyzapp as she runs off down the stairs*
She's been planning this trip for months.
Don't mind her sudden disappearing act wink
She's very deep in "toying" with the law right now...

*lights a clove*
*as she takes in a drag she gets a sudden wave of info from Raz*
Well isn't that interesting...
I won't be sharing that little tid bit with my other

*blows a smoke ring that turns into a dragon*
Before we get into all that.
You know....
I JUST may be able to help you....
Unfortunelty it is also nearing my vital nap time

*points to the clock*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:01 pm

"You would certianly be a wonderful allie, and I might very well take you up on that offer sometime sooner or later, but as of now, lets keep that little slip of a plan between you and me, shall we?" She asked rather seductively as she kept her arms crossed and leaned back. "If you need to leave I understand, we need your strenght for out little get together when I celebrate moving into my new place, yes? You'll need all the energy that you can get, my love."
Raz chuckled darkly. Oh it was going to be an interesting party, everyone knew how wild girls could get when they consumed enought booze. Speaking of, she took another gulp of her drink.
"Regardless, I imagine that I will be seeing you later, love, you just can't seem to get enough of me can you? Shall I kiss you goodbye now?"

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:06 pm

I'm surprise you even ask...
You seem to be more the type to take what you want by force...
The nice thing is that I'll be getting all the energy I need from you... tehehe... like I said before... never knew I could feed off a female - I still wonder if you're truly female though... you certainly look that way.
It would also seem to me that you are the one who keeps returning here, no? It's not my fault you draw me in when you are near twisted I just need help with one little thing. But we can address that later.
Till then -

*blows a kiss and vanishes away and returns to her chambers to nap*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:12 pm

"I also know my boundries, and when and when not to cross them, its a survival instinct, I suppose, tomorrow I will take what I want from you then, so be prepared, my little succubus."
Raz watched as she vanished into after blowing the kiss, ah yes, she would do this favour in return for her own being granted. There was always a price to pay, and this was no exception. But her little Succubus already knew that she was game, she did have the ability to read minds after all. Raz closed her eyes for a moment before taking another sip of her drink. Soon, the fun would begin, very, very soon.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:43 pm

*In her chambers, she packs a very small bag of essentials since she has made arrangements to have a 2nd wardrobe over at The Big House and she wraps up some MW business. She gets out her iphone and texts Katana.

Text Message to Katana from Psyzapp
Hey, I'm thinking about heading over to the JD for dinner. I have spoken with Black and perhaps you could join me over a meal and I can fill you in. I'm headed over there right now.

She hits the send button and gets ready to go.*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:47 pm

-dame saunters into the MW, hips swaggering and heels clacking. Her walk might be all sauntery but her face looks very tired. She heads behind the counter and looks in the fridge, purposefully poking her bottom out and bending from the waist while perusing the lower shelves-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:48 pm

Kat is parking her car when her phone beeps, telling her she has a message. Looking at her phone, she gets out of her car and heads into the JD from the front door. Nodding at the maitre'd, she heads over to the MW booth and slides in to wait for Psy.

A waiter comes over and leaves two menus for her at her request and Kat orders a bottle of sake for her and Psy.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:52 pm

*She exits though the blood red double doors and locks them behind her. She walks down the corridor all smiles thinking about the weekend she is going to have, does the security measures and exits out of her office into the Main Bar.

Hey Dame, I'm going to meet Kat for dinner at the JD if your hungry. *She grins at Dame and then continues on to the Jade Dragon. She grins as she sees Katana and heads on up to the MW Ladies booth. Hey Katana! You sure are fast. wink *She slides into the booth across from Katana.* 3nodding

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:54 pm

She laughs, "Well, I was parking when I got the text. I ordered us a bottle of sake, just in case we need it after this conversation. wink "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3471 3472 3473 3474 3475 3476 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games